Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
8MXddi.jpg

dktHf8.jpg

WiptRo.jpg

CgCejo.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Did you know that you can control the stream in that sequence?

Try covering the entire gravestone.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Completed Diablo as Sorceror using the Hellfire Fixed mod, which means Diablo's animation is frozen when he dies.
And just like last time I played the game he dropped the Cleaver.

xsEQIg1.png

Having only four hotkeys for spells really sucks, which means relying on a few staple spells (Firebolt/Fireball, Lightning, Wall of Fire/Lighting and Stone Curse), with few opportunities to use spells like Golem, Guardian and Teleport once battle is joined.

spekkio

Arcane
Derp Souls - Prepare to take selfies Edition

Say what you want, but this game is beautiful...

dQkprQZ.jpg

5e6pYs7.jpg

mbR2zAW.jpg

Stupid camera... :oops:

Gameplay?

hExzcK8.jpg

4EfyAf6.jpg

:mca:

Posing with BROS:

2tRvNw3.jpg

One bell rang:

MzHQCTC.jpg

One to go...

GiLaD7R.jpg

a79f3f86918da46c32616da0d44582f1.jpeg

:obviously:

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter

Dont feel insecure that others criticize YOUR game - not kewl. Still the game is bug ridden mess. I played it with my shiny new Pentium 2 300mhz CPU, powered by Voodoo 3dfx but still shitty game told me i need Vesa 15 mode and i could run it only in software rendering with constant crashes. That was not problem at all i could enjoy Fallout2, Baldurs Gate, Vampire Masquerade Redemption :smug:

WUezl2z.jpg

4tlDtiU.jpg

This game is shit but I loved it as a kid. Murphy can get punched to death by common thugs.
8KMrxh6.jpg

DRRIgwO.jpg

2bEbKdY.jpg

v5TzrTg.jpg

AITEiwJ.jpg

OF2gQ7K.jpg

SHVNu1O.jpg

3eEambh.jpg

eekim5Q.jpg

7a3V1ec.jpg

CCwjnNH.jpg

aKpsQyM.jpg

Still one of the most unsettling Game Over screens I've ever seen :|
RPFH3ED.jpg

jgaXvvs.jpg

Inf0mercial

Augur
So i got bored and decided to replay kotor 2 but decided to (at the time i thought) make it hard for myself and do a solo run on difficult i remembered the game being kind of challenging when i was younger but now all i can think is that i was stupider than i thought when i was younger, turns out guardian to marauder with single saber even to cut down on damage potential is kind of bullshit, thinking on it i think when i was younger i never used energy resistance and always picked sentinel for the skills then never used stealth.

Con 18 lets you grab all Implants and high treat injury lets you make them all.

I killed Sion and Traya with no health packs or shields used at all Sion i used basic attacks and even had the wrong belt on but did not notice lol missing 10 energy resistance did not even notice.

Traya is harder mostly because i actually had to use flurry to not get ground down by the 3 lightsabers before i killed her.

a89fc08e44.jpg

e5535640bb.jpg
Final stats with no rage and rage, i found the biggest benefit of rage was the ability to churn through trash combat as you don't have mass lighting storms like the non Armour classes do.

What this does not show is the native 15 resistance to energy and 30% immunity in my armour it could have been 20 resist but i could not be fucked min maxing to that extent, combined with master energy resist and 35 points of no energy damage pretty much makes this char immune to blaster bolts and ignores a ton of lightsaber damage.

I am still not feeling motivation for other games so going to start again with a counselor play through stick to neutral no prestige classes and gonna use no lightsaber or weapons in my hands call it wizard play through and only use robes, again solo to the extent that the game lets you which is like 80% besides some nar shadar bits and onderan but you can just go lone mode and tell your companions to go stand still combat mode and take away their weapons, i think i will also not use any components for my armour that i don't make myself this time so no more using t3 as a workbench monkey.

What made the guardian build so broken was putting in the implant that stops all disables and poison form working on you and master flurry it basically makes you an immortal combined with the energy resistance and force barrier, yes i am currently bored enough i am going back through my old games and doing solo runs, i really want motivation to play other games again.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Bugbears Ethnic Cleansing S(t)imulator 2003

dV7uBOe.jpg

OjNJfBF.jpg

dz19uft.jpg

This shit right here... I tried to block the entrance for guess-who but got surrounded. Though that there is another entrance but nope, they fucking respawn behind you. Fuck the respawns and praise Hold Monsters, Mass spell.

XdRMkTw.jpg

I became the Champion of the Arena (new content from Circle of Eight pack) and all I got is that shit +1 big shield.
And that book (which teleported you to aforementioned Arena) now tell your story.

6WRr8Ri.jpg

I was wondering if I should name the entry with "bugbears" or "kobolds" cleansing stimulator, but then reminded myself that the lattest titlee belong to BG1 already :troll: Kodex Kult Klasik, no less.

7nMTnFg.jpg

Shoot fireball there, order cleric to fart Turn Unded on the other side = instanoodleswin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom