Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Psquit

Arcane
yLdpYMy.jpg
Do these girls make an appearance?

Nope, those females desing are problematic, you're the cancer that is killing gaming. How dare you objectify womyn's in video games!

:negative:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Dat Katarina :bounce:

Best thing Obsidian has done. Should've gone Bioware on it and included her in some lesbian romance, imo.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Nope, those females desing are problematic, you're the cancer that is killing gaming. How dare you objectify womyn's in video games!
But shouldn't libruls jump at the chance to objectify them ebil aryan nazi womyn? You'd think they'd love to gun down pretty blonde big breasted women because of how much they hate them.
:philosoraptor:
Dung Siege 3 + Treasure of the Sun
Great art direction and a good writer completely wasted due to licence restrictions, shame.

Riskbreaker

Here ya go:
latest

Proper, non-objectifying depiction of strong and independent aryan woman.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Here ya go:
latest

Animated_Hans_Grosse.gif

>Her chest armour is altered to bring more attention to it
>Her guns are smaller (one barrel instead of seven)
>Ponytails and pink lipstick added

You were saying...?

Riskbreaker

Here ya go:
latest

Animated_Hans_Grosse.gif

>Her chest armour is altered to bring more attention to it
>Her guns are smaller (one barrel instead of seven)
>Ponytails and pink lipstick added

You were saying...?
Clearly, 'twas my masculinity that took control when I choose to post that particular gif, even if I wasn't conscious of it.

I shall engage in self-punishment this instant!:salute:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's time for 7(0) replay.

gAHA6Su.jpg

HDZONXF.jpg

I've hidden in the building thank to the vehicle and the sniper agents are just going in circles. After that I cooked them with the flamer guy.

czAQM2m.jpg

I've never understood why where those 4 blondes without moving an inch.

xpgeauG.jpg

Persuade is not my dump skill

fKpugcK.jpg

Purging the Australia.

Adqg8eC.jpg

Soldiers have no chance with my V3 squad.

qWGAJzc.jpg

uJwtLPi.jpg

SCfSbNY.jpg

The mob rules, and it's going to assasinate with a big punch!

Hmm, where is the next mission.

Ah yes...

Bx8cooU.jpg

images

27R5iaS.jpg

BHmPadj.jpg

:fuuyeah:

Finished it after two reloads. The main problem is simply self destruction mechanism in cyborgs and if you are caught in the center of it than it's usually goodnight sweet prince. And the other syndicate agents are like vicious animals compared to most of the other missions.

DramaticPopcorn

Finished it after two reloads. The main problem is simply self destruction mechanism in cyborgs and if you are caught in the center of it than it's usually goodnight sweet prince. And the other syndicate agents are like vicious animals compared to most of the other missions.
Game?

Riskbreaker

Believe it or not, I never actually managed to finish the damn thing. I tried to, last time few years ago when it was released on GOG, but I remember how I even managed to get my fully upgraded team of killing machines slaughtered in a matter of seconds. Seriously, fuck that mission, it's a bloody Mount Everest of difficulty spikes.

tormund

Arcane
Attempting to breach the gates of Luoyang from the west.

3eb17178ea.jpg

1e56816285.jpg

Enemy commanders include Guan Yu, Zhao Yun and the elderly but still kicking Huangfu Song. But there are also experienced officers on my side, Yue Jin, Cao Hong, Zhang He, Lu Xun, Yu Jin, Gao Shun.

Yue Jin and his subordinate officer will hold the line with shields while Yu Jin, Cao Hong and Lu Xun support him with their crossbows. The rest will cross the bridge, seize the camps on the other bank then assault the rear of the enemy.

f306d68976.jpg

Yue Jin is hit ard by Guan Yu and Zhao Yun. Sima Shi is sent to reinforce his line.

92d04dbd5d.jpg

Gao Shun and Zhang He engage the enemy but Yue Jing has taken a severe beating and his formation is in disarray. The enemy used an "ambush plot", I think.

aa0c36c852.jpg

Gao Shun and Zhang He have taken the right bank and driven the enemy off but Yue Jin is done. Hopefully Sima Shi's ambush will hold the enemy off.

7270f596d4.jpg

The enemy breaks through and heads for the main camp.

ceebd21e6c.jpg

Fucked. Their cavalry is assaulting the main camp.

b75e05421b.jpg

8eb276a1dc.jpg

Trying to stem the tide.

d4864141e2.jpg

But it's fucked. Outmaneuvered like crazy. Fuck Zhao and Guan.

b08b51232f.jpg

Retreat.

c79f824202.jpg

a0d4e710a7.jpg

Fuck. It's over.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Believe it or not, I never actually managed to finish the damn thing. I tried to, last time few years ago when it was released on GOG, but I remember how I even managed to get my fully upgraded team of killing machines slaughtered in a matter of seconds. Seriously, fuck that mission, it's a bloody Mount Everest of difficulty spikes.

:lol:

That's how it looks most of the time. I think that you need a lot of luck in that mission due to the enormous number of agents, plus the fact that you are in the open area and can't hide yourself. Apply shields on every agent, shift through it so that they can regenerate a little bit, and keep your fingers crossed that self detonation won't kill your squad. After you survive the beginning it's a lot easier to follow up. You have guards that you can kill if you lack ammo/weapons. You need to be one in charge of the shooting too, less accurate, but when you face agents on that level you don't count bullets. You just shoot until they die, and some of them have time bombs so it's always a plus.

Now try American Revolt

301.gif

Psquit

Arcane
But shouldn't libruls jump at the chance to objectify them ebil aryan nazi womyn? You'd think they'd love to gun down pretty blonde big breasted women because of how much they hate them.
:philosoraptor:

triggered.jpg

OMG YOU FUCKING CIS PIG STOP SLUT SHAMING, YOU ARE FUCKING TRIGGERING ME!. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A DEGREE IM WOMYN STUDIES AND I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ARGUE WITH ME FUCKBOI OR I WILL SHOUT TAHT YOU RAEP ME BECAUSE IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND! YOUR RIGHTS ENDS WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN. BLACK LIVES MATTER.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom