Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Week passed and nobody posted screenshots from DesuEx - Revision?
What, are you afraid to reveal yourself as a steamtard, whose dignity is worth whooping $1,89 (price of DeusEx GoTY),
less than a simple burger?
No need to hide, everyone here have account on fat guy service to play Skyrim and all that indie shit
you ever need from every place in the world (which doesn't matter cause you spend all your miserable live in the
basement or tiny apartment after all day of hard work in the office barn).

And lo and behold, it work on GOG version, despite what these retarded modders and steamtards said.
I can't believe people buy that shit (lies) from them, and can't see anything wrong in 15 years old game with exclusive Steam content (7 years old, or whenever it become bearable to use).
They suck it down and repeat "only $1,89" which is not the fucking point.

iXOjRCuhm6YhW.jpg

Hmmmmmmm........
Nah.

iPVNJURFOz91a.jpg

I spill his (coffee) drink, and he died. Paul have no objection and count it as a non-lethal takedown,
just like shooting at NSF and baiting them at nearby robots. Piece of cake.

Speaking about robots
ibcUmPlwVsuXjw.jpg

they have new shoes. Confirmed for being females.

iJe6EYJhMc2d1.jpg

How THIS end here?
iR4kUrevhZEY.jpg

Vial with white powder, nearby IT department.
Hmmm....

iutLokWls8p4f.jpg

iTRINvWoeldsL.jpg

JC looks like Travolta here. Maybe he have some connection with sciencelolgins?
And Paul looks like that guy from X-Com Buy/Sell screen background.

ibod3mfG3a2e3p.jpg

ivuwbjXTne0v6.jpg

What happened with mah bat-on?

i564lrTJ5oU1h.jpg

You ruined my photo.
Thanks, shees...

iXaIqzIvUuTy5.jpg

ibkNEU4lta2nBk.jpg

ibkNNDXvtJFIuq.jpg

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
What an awesome game, best thing I played this year.
7sWnrpQ.jpg

I-I'm not a "peacenik"...reloading game.

TloEL1g.jpg

Oh shiiii...here comes the cultural enrichment.

TSe2OVb.jpg

that was an EPIK battle

YkweLPm.jpg

xdobrAT.jpg

too bad my character is a dumbass who doesn't know what to do with this glowing stuff...

zN230Yt.jpg

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Dark Hearth of Uukrul?
It's one of the biggest "linear" games (it's a single continous dungeon) I've played in my life.
I've started current playthrough about a year ago... :lol:

It took me 15 days. Burnt the midnight oil during the Christmas holidays some years ago.
But I rushed some parts.

Compared to areas like Queer Maze or even The Hammer, The Pyramid is piss-easy and straightforward...

Puzzle and mapping wise, I agre, but combat wise I found The Pyramid very hard, the combination of which made me rush through it.

I can definitely see myself replaying this game, since looking at your screenshots I realize I've forgot most of the details.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tales of Moestiria

13972.jpg

:cool:

13977.jpg

Heed this, morons.

13973.jpg

This character is so touhou.

13974.jpg

13975.jpg

13976.jpg

B-Black Cat-chan? What's happened to you? Where have you been?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
01.jpg

Here we go again...

02.jpg

03.jpg

Tokugawa, leading 17,000 men shot all of them down.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

They can keep coming, but as long as we have a Castle to fall back to, we'll be secure.
We'll ally with the Hojo for now.

07.jpg

And make an attempt to secure remote bases as fall back plan.

09.jpg

Wow that's a lot of them...good thing they're dumb.

10.jpg

11.jpg

With a small outpost secured in north-east, I can breathe a little easier now.

12.jpg

But we'll never be truly safe until Oda is completely pacified.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Bring it.

15.jpg

16.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Uukrul

Obligatory Severs are acrually p. fun:

hZ8Sz6X.png

Decent maze, hard enemies, interesting puzzles:

XQSAvWj.png

9KfgAXO.png

Funny thing is, I didn't have to use a single Medal of Escape yet.

KSKNTPD.png

2OFXXgy.png

Evil demon? Nigga please:

DylFEg6.png

After the fight, I was able to climb back to more civilized areas without using the medal.

:smug:

rRb7tQx.png

6sRdTEq.png

This nigga was p. hard, but nothing our Kommando couldn't deal with:

BwCUgwE.png

:mca:

Still, finally reaching next Sanctuary was a big relief.

fQKhyaq.png

Time to dress up:

ZjD8GiJ.png

dOE0rvg.png

:incline:

Next section - the infamous Cube is a lot of fun indeed - a 7x7x7 maze, populated by some rope-stealing Jews:

Qoc2pyG.png

Enemies are p. easy, I don't know what the Mirror is talking about:

7Slavjn.png

:roll:

RK47

Patron
Finally after five long years, the diplomatic fallout has been cleared up and we can now resume normal diplomacy with Oda Clan.

01.jpg

What does this mean? Well, we can actually pursue regular diplomatic treaties instead of forcing truces with the Imperial Court's influence. But first, a gift to remove relations penalty.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

In the months that follow, no battles were fought between the two kingdoms, a measure of calmness reigns in central Japan. Taking advantage of this, Clan Fortyseven begin to enact much needed reforms.

05.jpg

While at the same time the intense north-eastern campaign is finally gaining momentum as the Nanbu Clan daimyo, Harumasa dies of old age. Our constant invasions alongside our Hojo allies is proving very profitable. Our force is only too willing to grant Hojo force the privilege of taking the stronger eastern province while we advance on the lesser defended West Nanbu territory.

06.jpg

But when the Hojo offensive is paralyzed due to logistical mismanagement, we decided not to wait for them and seize whatever we can.

10.jpg

:troll: Problem? As more territory is secured, more coin and crops went into the Clan's stockpile. The peace is good for trade as well, boosting our income by more than 25%. Yet the lasting peace is interrupted once more in 1584, as Hojo summons his allies for a Coalition against the most powerful clan in Japan, Oda.

07.jpg

Though this coalition is not without merit, consisting 3 of the 5 most powerful clans in Japan, it came very much as a surprise to everyone that Clan Fortyseven chose to remain neutral.

08.jpg

09.jpg

Instead the former betrayer Clan focused all its efforts on conquering the mostly weakened Nanbu. Clan Uesugi, having fought with Hojo for almost one and a half decade, joined Oda's Coalition for pragmatic reasons.

As the two sides prepare their armies for a deadly clash, they wondered at the traitor clan's true intent for not participating in this war.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Telepath Tactics (I assume I'm not far into the game but so far it's good, it's hard to make non-spoiler-ish screenshots though) :
rB6eyla.jpg

4k7hKSG.jpg

bYl7Jar.jpg

aqK3Jqj.jpg

8vPkjTw.jpg

DsUeKFj.jpg

eHIlEwc.jpg

MXxnc1x.jpg
And some garbage :
- Shantea Risky's Revenge (the game is fun because of decent exploration but platforming and fights are ridiculously easy, in the same genre Mystik Belle is less known but better) :
EMpQUkD.jpg

WZsubi6.jpg

zuGxHUB.jpg

JoWfles.jpg

E9OZCfG.jpg

VOea2m8.jpg

EhgVVAm.jpg

8a7QtD3.jpg

Cyq3WIm.jpg
- Hot Tin Roof (I expected a mediocre investigation game, in fact it's more of a mediocre puzzle plateformer with metroid-ish progression and a basic investigation plot, the art is poor but that is not really an issue) :
7u7k7xV.jpg

hx92Dt5.jpg

Fdd5V4F.jpg

AzDXIOw.jpg

FwBMpls.jpg

hDL6oKe.jpg

s8miuDF.jpg

CjsVsiT.jpg

kWfd20K.jpg

2JS4m7I.jpg

45pDNoB.jpg
- Metal Dead (it's especially too easy and too generic) :
SzttF22.jpg

cN2Lzdt.jpg

F5m90cY.jpg

vsuqlBH.jpg

J7d2ObR.jpg

UIEKjWO.jpg

dPPB6Eq.jpg

O9HXLJh.jpg

mV8HZH5.jpg

f8Ap0y1.jpg

NYYuqIg.jpg

cqNyaGg.jpg

x3Z2sRL.jpg

EhEAAzZ.jpg

x32EZrx.jpg

DNfiqTX.jpg

tsJhihw.jpg

TsE5Yzt.jpg

8F3pSaJ.jpg

Y0dq5HT.jpg

6Y8WHBv.jpg

RK47

Patron
Good night, Oda.

11.jpg

12.jpg

It was fun killing you.
Now I have a cold.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Sacred Gold (with Underworld addon because dwarf rox).
ibqaoO126XvFs2.jpg

ibwWe9rLiysbXi.jpg

Playing peek-a-boo with dwarfs is like playing with cheaters.
iq3MJViZ1asdJ.jpg

ibgE6Z5oGRu5xd.jpg

ijhJNDm1YWF4.jpg

ii17qq69jdcTK.jpg

They said devs love Star Wars.
inr7030qC5QjV.jpg

No wonder.
iqyq3fZdUP3VL.jpg

ixgzixjIckORp.jpg

Final battle in the addon was meh.
ib0SqqM3xrvWmd.jpg

Too small even for dwarf. Bed I mean...
ibygP3jAdfZmuE.jpg

deuxhero

Arcane
What is supposed to be one of the harder missions turns into a joke without PKs and with proper applications of stealth and grenades. Let the enemies pass by hiding behind the rocks, kills the two guys who hang around your spawn with stealth, then use a sniper to get a view of the enemies (to prevent interupts) then toss a bunch of grenades at people who have, for some reason, decided to bunch together in the plazza in an age of plentiful automatic weapons and explosives. After that it's just a matter of picking off the enemies who spawn to the right of the machine gun (who pose no real threat)
ixmzvs.jpg

Next mission is the last (somehow lost the coded message and don't get the robot mission. Not like I can activate it anyways). Let's hope it works this time...

deuxhero

Arcane
So I open a door, a cutscene plays, I shoot a guy with a gun I didn't even have and that's it.
slkznd.jpg

Overall I think the original campaign is far stronger. The money and repair only adds more tedium, not more fun. The "do 3/4 missions, then the plot advances" just isn't as interesting as chasing clues that have multiple routes to the final level (however unplayable that was for me), many of which are missable. Plus the very artificial weapon limits tiers are wierd (Scoped rifles are impossible to buy early on, as are silenced SMGs. Post WW2 guns are nowhere to be seen before the final mission tiers, then they are everywhere and outclass most of the stuff you had before by a wide margin).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom