Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Leitz

Learned
What? He looks trustworthy to me.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Cn90s7u.jpg

2LQQ0VU.jpg
pKvuwi5.jpg
dyUO5ty.jpg
2I6uOUO.jpg
cpsoqqA.jpg
OlWARLB.jpg
7Dm7IeR.jpg
UNlLV49.jpg

Nael

Arcane
hardcore is the only way 2 go

The game is too easy and not as exciting unless I'm playing Hardcore Vet. It forces you to use actual strategies that will end up with you alive as opposed to trying to repetitively brute force your way past challenges. It has taken me about 6-7 deaths to get to this point. But now I'm cruising. Got a good build and I'm grinding out easier stuff collecting a nice suit of equipment to keep me alive for Amalgamation, Ravna Queen, and Lord Executioner. I'm not stupid enough to to do anything with Amalgamation and Executioner yet. I've checked Amalgamation out but had a rift portal open to retreat thru once I figured out that I would probably take a death unless I changed up my strategy. I might do what I did with Depraved Sanctuary and cheese it by opening a rift at the back end of the locked enclosure and run back from the nearest static rift and kill him thru the fence with my lightning totem. I don't like cheesing but shit like the Amalgamation can kiss my ass. I'll fight him stand up once my gear is gud.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The new Samurai Warriors.

13908.jpg

13909.jpg

13910.jpg

13911.jpg

13912.jpg

13913.jpg

This is my first time playing a Samurai Warriors game. It's pretty fun, if absolutely nonsensical.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Neat. Does he act like the severed head, or does he do something new?

Same general idea but I found this map (MAP30: Abysm) more difficult than Icon of Sin because of the claustrophobic nature of the rooms.

By the way, Jenesis contains two Icon of Sinlike maps, Abysm and MAP28: Baphomet's Keep, the latter looks great as well but it was by far my least favourite map of the wad.
The player is required to complete a basic puzzle while the Icon keeps spawning cubes, this wouldn't be a problem if there was anywhere near enough ammo to deal with the endless stream of baddies. Also fuck those ultra-narrow "invisible" paths.

Other than that Jenesis is fantastic.

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
DHoU

8MTEBuP.png

z7TvF8E.png

We beg of course...

hkSzrk3.png

jPYmpFU.png

Sounds just like the thing we need...

ZHg0Srz.png

0aJtwjf.png

15 minutes later:

KT5QOEz.png

:yeah:

What's ahead?

RFC1HCE.png

:(

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I started a new user made map (Satan's Den II) on a small island with 1 Bone Dragon and 10 Skeletons. There's a very nice artefact there too, but alas it's guarded by a Red Dragon, which is too much for my little army.
"No worries, I'll be back with a bigger army", I thought.
And come back I did, only to discover that I can't land on the island.
Don't you hate it when things like that happen to nice people?

FJ50FdU.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom