Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Terra Nova
4B34F08079C67F80489087DE66F9F996E2B90D5E

How playable is it?

octavius

Arcane
Patron
50 Lizardmen and their pets attacked my party in Nahlahk.
Found a nice to to defend, cast a couple of Create Webs and then several Create Ice spells on the area between the party and the lizards.
The lizards kept slipping on the ice, hurting each other.
My party just sat back watching the Icecapade and sniggered.

Ag0qv1V.jpg

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sup, everyone. I heard that some people like Gothic 2 NotR on Codex. (To be honest, a large group of people) And I downloaded something interesting, Ghotic look now a bit better. Not much, but a bit.

Hs9WI24.jpg

oqlqnAb.jpg

oVYUsAc.jpg

V6plQ9g.jpg

CvHktta.jpg

Yeah, a bit. :troll: I use mod called DX11 and L'hiver edition of Gothic (it rebuilds some levels, changes game balance and mechanics to awesome levels - like you must teach yourself how to get meat from monsters, so Bosper is finally useful as master, eating plants give you nothing except stats so Constatino is fucking hard choice now - adds new locations on map, (like new floor in Xardas Tower) and thousand of other shit - but it don't touch quests or plots except adding some removed from game due to cut. Worth it.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sup, everyone. I heard that some people like Gothic 2 NotR on Codex. (To be honest, a large group of people) And I downloaded something interesting, Ghotic look now a bit better. Not much, but a bit.

Hs9WI24.jpg

oqlqnAb.jpg

oVYUsAc.jpg

V6plQ9g.jpg

CvHktta.jpg

Yeah, a bit. :troll: I use mod called DX11 and L'hiver edition of Gothic (it rebuilds some levels, changes game balance and mechanics to awesome levels - like you must teach yourself how to get meat from monsters, so Bosper is finally useful as master, eating plants give you nothing except stats so Constatino is fucking hard choice now - adds new locations on map, (like new floor in Xardas Tower) and thousand of other shit - but it don't touch quests or plots except adding some removed from game due to cut. Worth it.

Is it compatible with all language versions or just English or German? Polish version is superior to English one (which sucks) and I don't know German, so it makes a difference to me.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is it compatible with all language versions or just English or German? Polish version is superior to English one (which sucks) and I don't know German, so it makes a difference to me.
There is polish version of L'Hiver and with it, it work on any polish mod or base game.
And I'm potato too, Kon, so yes. I play potato.

http://themodders.ovh/index.php?topic=22920.0 - DX11 mod
http://themodders.ovh/index.php?topic=24904.0 - L'Hiver.

There are potato instruction in those threads + links to english instructions.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gimme mymoney, bitch

9EEB0C82B07EE457F49485305AC9C38B513CD8EA

This is why you don't hire the cheapest workers.

F1F079463E87D6C99E0F721E0A950F5603FD8D8E

Hello, American Lady.

9B794CD2D37026CFACB578C3DA7B9366D54752A7

Damn drunk stories.

34C348D069990854CFFF24FCA83A08E773E91B27

Aww... my cute Scarlett :love:

DFDDEAB5B3E3C87250DC83E91B74FA3D8E4EF2DC

43E116C2DE7BAE5CF535A06E4813E9A3B78822C3

... and the rest:

AE58449A0A22EE2EAC21F27B4837BD6FA1BA41F5

75E497ACB2BE56411A4B9DAFE68D431B54C27F09

389613082B87488A2188C518F87B91596A6C489F

C0043359AF862896D96B5BBE9D5A42B1A180FD0C
38F2ADFB9090C87EA607570BBB801BDD44DABE83

A horse of course

Inversion

Awful Gnomes of War clone with a gravity power gimmick, which is basically good for

A: Slomo
B: Shield
C: Gravity Gun

and is otherwise useless outside moronic puzzles and scripted low-grav areas.

Tipping my fedora to Bruticis for co-op-ing this piece of shit all the way up to the final level when we quit in disgust after constant crashes. I got agitated and finished the final 20-30m so I could remove it from Steam without regrets.

Avoid.

k4RBtE9.png
eVRtQ3d.png
j0q0Pnv.png
MAyFwh3.png
jMF593j.png
JqstoNG.png
elMvCZz.png
syux2be.png
26Xo69o.png
1aW3div.png
np6sCHh.png
5jNFsla.png
mFNzQv4.png
KNOt0rA.png

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The massacre of Tamedchannel.

This is the story of the second dwaren expedition to settle this untamed land.

(The first settlers managed to get a very basic fort up, but forgot to link a lever to the bridge that separated them from the "land". When a necromancer with a horde of zombies in tow showed up they had no trouble invading the fort. The moat they built proved useless, since well, the zombies could just stroll across the bridge and butcher everyone. The first couple of dwarfs was struck down in the fort yard. The rest tried to run into the cellar in hope of surviving, but the undead found their way down eventually and finished the job)

Wz6ZnaU.jpg

A merchant from the dwaren kingdom came by to do some trade with Tamedchannel, but to their horror they discovered the fort abandon and all its inhabitants dead. The bodies were scattered over the whole area. It looked like the bodies had been dragged out of the fort and mutilated in some gruesome fashion. The merchants didn't stay long and went back home to deliver the grim news. Some time later it was decided that a new expedition would be made to Tamedchannel. No undead would stand in the way of dwaren progression! Seven men were drafted, but this time around it was decided that two of them would have some military training, in case the undead showed up again.

A few months later the new settlers reached the fort. They collected all the bodies and buried them. Linked the bridge, made the moat deeper, and continued digging out caverns. The settlement was prospering. They traded with humans, elfs and dwarfs and for the longest time no undead could be seen. The military training was toned down a bit, since the area was now considered safe. Migrants even started to appear, people looking for a new life away from the kingdom. The population was increasing, and the people in the settlement was generally living a good life. They had all they could want, some even had time to get children.

Then one day the undead was spotted across the river. At first it looked like the river would stop them but no such luck. They waded over where the river was the shallowest. The story goes that the moat didn't have water in it, since the moat was connected to inside cellars that stored various stuff. In all haste a trench was prepared that was linked to the river flowing in the area, all this was done while the undead was approaching. It was all too late though, the moat was not filling up fast enough, and some of the quickest undead started to climb the walls. A militia was hastily put together, but only a few men had any military training since life up to this point had been peaceful.

The battle begun. Undead was climbing in all over the place, dwarfs were being killed while trying to find their military equipment. The engravings tells of a few brave dwarfs that did manage to hold up some of the undead. With their sacrifice some of the civilians managed to run down into the cellar. But there was just too many... The yard ran red with blood, and those that didn't made it down was doomed to find the same fate as the soldiers.

2ixDjC9.jpg

The destruction of the upper part of the fort. Dead animals, dwarfs and undead bits all over the place.

Rx9ktKf.jpg

More death. Brave militia died trying to protect the downstairs where the remaining civilians were hiding.

tws2YxR.jpg

The cellar, which leads to the sleeping area, dining room and so on. Notice all the undead outside. Those are zombies that didn't make it over the wall before the water swallowed them.

drinGIr.jpg

The few remaining survivors. Not many, mostly children and some dogs. They are protected by the last standing militia member.

IipCre4.jpg

Likut Nakuthaban. A true hero in need. Keeping the stairs safe all by her self scoring a lot of kills in the process.

5D239gT.jpg

Even if the situation is grim at best, she it not that badly effected by it. I'm impressed, since only she stands between another settlement failure, and a slim hope of continuation.

And this is where this story ends so far. Since all that remains now is a stand off with the zombie army. It looks like the rest of the undead are trapped under water, so the situation should be under control right now. But the casualties are gruesome... and I have a hard time seeing how Tamedchannel will recover after this, but we will see :)

I will return if someone is interested to see how it all ended.

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
Deus Ex: Invisible Plot cont'd
ET helping me pwn some noobs
MLI6FDL.png

is this supposed to be a Warren Spector stand-in?
sOWHEYD.png

sunset with hologram surveillance hooker
ssBhoih.png

oh, so you too were in cahoots all along, eh?
HaEqxww.png

you're what all the fuss has been about
s85Uztx.png

yeah, sure, I'll merge with your AI into a super Hivemind. sounds cool
Ts5S8yf.png

:kwafuckyeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom