Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
5E3903C335D5C729DD4BA0006CE18078818EC6B2

E954C48E072D765829F601107D34E31D55C13F3B

deuxhero

Arcane
Early game Mage in Arx Fatalis (or rather its sourceport) is a bitch when trying to pure mage (yet to get the stuff needed for an attack spell), so I was forced to deal with a Goblin in a more creative way.

Originally just planned to lure him in the cell and lock it, but that didn't work out like I intended

trjuuwtpkl.jpg

Definitely going on my list of "favorite things I didn't know were possible and did by total accident in a video game"

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Early game Mage in Arx Fatalis (or rather its sourceport) is a bitch when trying to pure mage (yet to get the stuff needed for an attack spell), so I was forced to deal with a Goblin in a more creative way.

Originally just planned to lure him in the cell and lock it, but that didn't work out like I intended

Definitely going on my list of "favorite things I didn't know were possible and did by total accident in a video game"
maxfile.ro is being blocked as a malware domain for some reason.

Blonsky

Prophet
Faery- Legends of Avalon

A not so little birdie.
XcXXSEv.jpg

Flying is the best way of getting around but it takes so long to get anywhere and a bit difficult to spot important places and objects.
b2DgMXG.jpg

Bert a troll poet.
EQkc0Vx.jpg

Yeah this game could have more of those to.
4C9tWpX.jpg

TB combat is decent.
3rRvrUd.jpg

A dragon companion.
o8i92ss.jpg

Getting around the ship is terrible, always hitting hammocks, lanterns and other stuff hanging from the ceiling.
h2gFpYI.jpg

Boss fight.
cTC98La.jpg

A city on a walking scarab moving through the desert.
wQqUoY1.jpg

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Final Fantasy XIII-2 screenshots, kupo! Because I decided to replay the game, kupo!

13631.jpg

13632.jpg

13633.jpg

13634.jpg

Academia is a pretty cool city, actually.

13636.jpg

13635.jpg

Mean teacher is mean. To slimes flan as well.

13637.jpg

13638.jpg

13639.jpg

Spooky.

13640.jpg

Poor sheep.

The game is pretty cool. You can recruit monsters and whatnot, and travel through time.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
finished Single Female Warrior 3

overall p. dissapoint

ad1hJ8D.png
I totally forgot about this series - the first game was pretty meh, haven't tried the rest. The art is too clean/fake.

I'm waiting for Survivor Sarah 2. All of Combin Ation games have shit (literally) that I don't like, but they have this art brut appeal, lots of hidden events and routes. Latest patch notes for SS2:

Survivor Sarah 2 (Ver 0.06) Update : 1. Bestiality 'Cow' (Hyrdration 0 and look around!) 2. Farmland 2 (Stage 3) 3. Serving Mama (Stage 2) 4. Carrier (Stage 2) 5. Lazy Punishment (Stage 2)

Astral Rag Dude, you have some Tapatalk bad mojo - I can't "target" your posts and give brofists.

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
Deus Ex Loading Screen War

X7fXVDH.png

BrX62If.png

Omar Trader, meet Omar Little
4qlJ1cs.jpg

good guy turret helped me out with these goons. the augment for overriding turret controls is seriously OP
jCcNz2R.png

killing goons and then throwing their bodies around -- the game is kinda shitty, but this should keep me entertained
OwAJ4aA.png

avvyujD.png

"I'll just go in there and kill everyone, K?"

6N4lLxr.png

Zeriel

Arcane
How does IW manage to look worse than Deus Ex, visually? That's quite an accomplishment considering the time frames.

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
Too much time, effort & budget spent on making those kewl nifty "realistic lighting" effects and physics? (Which still suck though)

zwanzig_zwoelf

Final Eternity XI

ZI1RSjQ.jpg

N0puXDM.jpg

fUtQiRT.jpg

hFhjGvb.jpg

22qalV2.jpg

wq0YUeH.jpg

Jewclay
jQPLAxV.jpg

a2arPw4.jpg

ATjAeLk.jpg

Hc6gsXT.jpg

X4
XrW3s1A.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom