Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
Is this some kind of full plate raping like in the old Excalibur movie ?

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Beneath a Steel Sky

bVaVWBi.jpg

mzfJedR.jpg

w3hu3rZ.jpg

PHwWh0C.jpg

A horse of course

Dead Rising 3 Untold Stories DLC Episodes 3+4 & Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha (Exclusively for The One™)

I played Dead Rising 3 on release and absolutely loved it (not a fan of time limits but I was happy to put up with it here, unlike DR1/2), but only played the vanilla campaign and DLC 1&2 before I packed up my consoles and left them in the corner of my apartment for a year :lol: 3 and 4 were more of the same. The exclusive DLC is basically Arcade Capcom Nostalgia Funtime and is really designed for 2-4 players (had to get a partner for the final mission). Would've been nice to screw around in a sandbox mode of the main game with the extra characters :( Hardly worth the ten bongs I paid for it.

Dead Rising 3: The Untold Stories of Los Perdidos (Episode 3: Chaos Rising)
KzgRG92.png
dzEZZNT.png
vehI6y8.png
KM1PzGl.png
xl7zbNj.png
gOEGKo4.png
XrLXxft.png

Dead Rising 3: The Untold Stories of Los Perdidos (Episode 4: The Last Agent)
sQYuM5c.png
RppXpBE.png
VPpQLUY.png
nzy1jpo.png
JWakJpZ.png
BpuRdMW.png
h6FuWFB.png
oQCHnt6.png

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha
LSV5BD3.png
QzRysPD.png
Neve3KH.png
lAXku6J.png
eYMvGub.png
PlOyvdc.png
oTMU5gh.png
daO614e.png
fuxhteW.png
VRfaPsM.png
0MA7LvV.png
zi2CFvB.png

nLFZzPM.png
7YkdBr2.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Fuck I remember The Gathering. Took me about a dozen tries. My tactic was to concentrate first on the rapid-spawners, and leaving those splitting spiders alone for as long as possible.

What weapons you get also makes a load of difference. You'll want a weapon with penetration...deep penetration.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Finally figured out why PCSXR kept crashing and saw how games look with this GTE Accuracy Hack.
Not bad, but I think I should turn off texture filtering, because it looks gay as fuck in PS1 games.

fD4NYKK.png

MyHxWX6.png

5lKi1uZ.png

tc8spOf.png

GczdVE0.png

m4lGIMT.png

j8dwI8v.png

hnPt4Gj.png

Fucking japs.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Diablo HD Belzebub beta v1.045

The guys who made it stopped updating Belzebub. Now they are working on Tchernobog ( I approve this name!). Which is Belzebub plus new stuff and you can finally be able to play with others (1-8 players). When the stable 1.0 version will come we could try some co-op. I've tried beating Diablo on Hell with mage but even with my good loot I failed.

After some time, when you have burn out on this mod, I suggest watching some asian guy playing Barbarian.

Totally insane guy. He power gamed all other classes too :salute:.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Fuck I remember The Gathering. Took me about a dozen tries. My tactic was to concentrate first on the rapid-spawners, and leaving those splitting spiders alone for as long as possible.

What weapons you get also makes a load of difference. You'll want a weapon with penetration...deep penetration.

Leaving the spideroids alone doesn't work simply because they get split up anyway by the bullet hell that's so crazy in this map. Also, the level is not even that bad on normal difficulty, it's only the later ones that get ridonk. Hardcore is pretty challenging, and I found that it's only really possible to finish it with rocket launcher/rocket minigun/ion cannon because everything else just doesn't work in the long run, but Grim is just so absurdly difficult, I don't even know where to begin. 6 spideroids, 3 big red shooting beetles, 6 big yellow shooting spiders, and then the zombie masters, what the fuck. You can only win that without quasi-cheating and enabling perks if you get lucky with pickups - if you manage to get shields and freezes sorta often and sorta close to yourself, it's possible. But that hardly ever fucking happens. And again, it's only possible with rocket launcher or plasma cannon, but plasma cannon is even more reliant on pickups, but also makes it easier to actually get them if they spawn in the middle of a murderblob.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
The guys who made it stopped updating Belzebub. Now they are working on Tchernobog ( I approve this name!). Which is Belzebub plus new stuff and you can finally be able to play with others (1-8 players). When the stable 1.0 version will come we could try some co-op. I've tried beating Diablo on Hell with mage but even with my good loot I failed.

After some time, when you have burn out on this mod, I suggest watching some asian guy playing Barbarian.

WHAT.
They didn't even finished the beta and already jumped to the next project?
I hate that shit. Fokin modders...:argh:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's version 1.045 so it's even more than full for me. I've played many hours, the amount of added quests (most of them were unfinished by Blizzard North originally), weapons and enemies compensates that. I doubt they will toss away single player mod. It's just Belzebub transforming into Tchernobog.

DraQ

Arcane

Can popamole features like floating exclamashuns and health bars be toggled?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Leaving the spideroids alone doesn't work simply because they get split up anyway by the bullet hell that's so crazy in this map. Also, the level is not even that bad on normal difficulty, it's only the later ones that get ridonk. Hardcore is pretty challenging, and I found that it's only really possible to finish it with rocket launcher/rocket minigun/ion cannon because everything else just doesn't work in the long run, but Grim is just so absurdly difficult, I don't even know where to begin. 6 spideroids, 3 big red shooting beetles, 6 big yellow shooting spiders, and then the zombie masters, what the fuck. You can only win that without quasi-cheating and enabling perks if you get lucky with pickups - if you manage to get shields and freezes sorta often and sorta close to yourself, it's possible. But that hardly ever fucking happens. And again, it's only possible with rocket launcher or plasma cannon, but plasma cannon is even more reliant on pickups, but also makes it easier to actually get them if they spawn in the middle of a murderblob.

Try Poison Bullets or Radioactive. This game is all about perks.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Try Poison Bullets or Radioactive.

I did in the end, but like I said, that's quasi-cheating. The Steam version of Crimsonland has no perks enabled in quests, which makes them considerably harder, but you can enable the perks again via a secret menu. It's kinda funny, really. Without perks, the level at hardest difficulty is downright impossible to pass, unless you luck out like a motherfucker with pickups. With perks, on the other hand, I got it on like third try.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Pretty much. It's a neat self-imposed challenge for all the other quests, actually, because they are already pretty easy but with perks they are total faceroll-mode. For The Gathering, though, it's as much of a challenge as trying to break through a brick wall with your head.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom