Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ATTACKER: EXPERIMENTAL GENETIC ROBOT MUTANT ALIEN SENTRY!

Astral Rag

Arcane
Ah Blazkowicz's brother from another mother and no shitty filter :incline: this I can brofist.

2DCEEB19CCC5F7E8963B0DEE23674C980D468CAD

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
Dungeon of the Endless

jCRBbvU.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

cnmt3pP.jpg

37cIINT.jpg

:yeah:

WTEHx2R.jpg

Since the "Easy" difficulty is way too much for me, and other modes look either meh:

0Q2DQ0e.jpg

Or fucking crazy:

RbXma13.jpg

bPw5u1g.jpg

I'm done with this biatch.
Still - recommended, as long as you like roguelikes and don't mind occasional rape due to random epic mob.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Obsidian lets their guard down and tells us what they really think about fast travelling and quest markers:

zesh40K.jpg

Last edited:

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Dungeon of the Endless

...stuff...

I'm done with this biatch.
Still - recommended, as long as you like roguelikes and don't mind occasional rape due to random epic mob.
Wow spekkio, don't you play all these impossible platformers (Rayman) and/or older games that one would think are way more difficult than the "easy" setting on this one ? And if so, how come you still recommend it, looks like a lot of content is locked because of some conditions that might be too difficult to fulfill..

spekkio

Arcane
^
Cuz it's fun to play?

It's just a <200 MB download, try it yourself, k?
And in this game there are only 2 difficulty modes: "too easy" = "normal" (the one I've been playing at) and "easy" = "hard". Devs trying to be the funneh and shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom