Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Aaaand the first live event for The Black Warchmen has started. Clues point out to "The Fried Onion" in Portland.

EDIT: Someone is on their way, but still doesn't know the password :)

Last edited:

Klarion

Arcane
41A0C7A7C9D9CB8730B58B73073BB1428FCAE2C7
whata game is this?

A horse of course

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Kafka's Revenge
X3BuyuH.jpg

A fitting end to my Resident Evil franchise playthrough. I'll poast detailed thoughts in the HD Remaster thread (since it's basically our Biohazard megathread) but in short, despite numerous flaws this is not only by far the best of the NUSHIT Resident Evil games, but also features shockingly good storytelling for a Biohazard title. Did someone break into Crapcom HQ and make 70% of this game whilst the real team were blowing their bosses? Anyway it's pretty long - HLTB averages around 10hrs but it took me 14hrs to finish the regular campaign on normal difficulty, about five of them probably spent sneaking around and exploring (due to some wonky checkpointing you can easily lose 20m of progress if you try to stealth it). The DLC episodes are both very short - maybe 1-2hrs to blow through them both.

If you see the whole series in a sale for 20-25 bucks, I would personally recommend picking it up (make sure it's for Eps 1-4, not just Ep1). The DLC is entirely forgettable - just a weird blend of different mechanics from the main game plus a limited-but-restockable-reload feature in Moira's episode, but neither bonus episode is critical to the story, so you're not really missing anything. May as well watch it on youtube to flesh out a couple of sections from the main narrative, assuming you care about that sort of thing in Resident Evil (though again, it's far beyond what you'd expect from the series)

Episode 1: Penal Colony
VjAHx37.png
m9mJeBa.png
ggr9hmK.png
aUYtW6P.png
cJ5EaeY.png
hODdIAW.png
NaauloE.png
6ycLK15.png
HZRc90r.png
nRnOCOz.png
EQieUsm.png
MXjZpZQ.png
Episode 2: Contemplation
YCQyGx2.png
hcFpPrW.png
aEzv3X7.png
w7ig6f7.png
4TU0Es6.png
lkX3LtT.png
iubF4Rq.png
RIISXsC.png
2x9URcr.png
bvBtrdB.png
9ZtmCc7.png
cWNDxFH.png
YITjPAB.png
Bdms1oR.png
pN4jlHO.png
EQWKdcE.png
Ix3sXtY.png
zkMveaQ.png
u9Ltzco.png
Episode 3: Judgment
eBVWJjF.png
bm1wsr7.png
NgnOL28.png
Cf3Dq6Q.png
QVXKtcR.png
XKTOJGi.png
A4IIVsW.png
cgWUdf7.png
c2RFKop.png
jiVpqAv.png
MfghBxC.png
LgS3Wg0.png
X3QOlXG.png
y1tGmaQ.png
qFEULQf.png
JzExgAy.png
MoagzKf.png
y7xnEtl.png
ULXThaa.png
PCl4G73.png
rA3c264.png
XrwOT8n.png
Z52bA4U.png
Episode 4: Metamorphosis
gwvpbq3.png
nI9XDVN.png
QYa0Hts.png
1XQXTyI.png
949RgLf.png
YTR0Ipp.png
BjJUFLz.png
tEC01SV.png
Db5TrEp.png
488aPxn.png
oAUFOKq.png
NW13VUB.png
owcv5Jz.png
v8X8S74.png
V6ce8QN.png
UAlbGvv.png
xAHN03Z.png
NpK65nx.png
Moira DLC: The Struggle
IqRA9JP.png
c2VwPLk.png
W2a3s4X.png
9PZ2rN8.png
gdgBf4a.png
NyVho9R.png
rQlW2Re.png
s1EN966.png
v8gClQl.png
Natalia DLC: Little Miss
9N9O4sX.png
lcgSd08.png
o8hLzbW.png
zE995Tn.png
QD4YKnb.png
5NJHm8N.png
5fxCq3C.png
JMmmG3c.png
G3ycIqb.png
EkgOmoo.png
RMmXrIv.png
VojyyPR.png
tiZRNpe.png
OcE8jeq.png

A few Raid Mode pics - only played one level as I'm not really interested in Monster Rush/Arena/Time Attack minigames or side content when I could be playing other games, but it looks like there's a bit more of a story between missions involving an AI simulation and "Red Queen Alpha". I might play around in multiplayer co-op if I have time back in Bongistan.

Zl1qyx6.png
oL4YB67.png
B2PpHj2.png
9WgyLGQ.png

MGJFOuk.png
RazZBCH.png
oINe3We.png
b3Z7Ehv.png
Luoi2dA.png
SWNFKvc.png

f5rRoC2.png

A horse of course

Resident Evil 4 iPad Edition

82WAM05.jpg
Jf9nRde.jpg
Xjj7ijf.jpg
xCAWwpv.jpg
UtNOhyt.jpg
dFMxR0N.jpg
1hYot1X.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom