Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Riskbreaker

Riskbreaker is it just a physics/puzzle mod like that crappy fantasy magic mod for Half Life 2?
There is a fair bit of combat: you can either enter this melee combat mode where you use mouse cursor to swing some sort of magical mace-like thingie around, or ya can blast whatever movable objects is lying around at your enemies. Also, puzzles are actually pretty easy and fun.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Got me watching F.E.AR. playthroughs now. Such a good game.

BTW, you might already know this but a lot of the LP guys aren't doing it so maybe not, but you can throw the grenade, go into slo-mo, then shoot it to detonate.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
sser Heh fun tip, didn't know that. Playing as blind as I can, never even seen a single youtube vid.
I remember some shadow option (Soft Shadows?) just straight choke your PC even when game run well with everything Extrm (maybe except AntiAliasing) on max resolution.
Yeah it's exactly that, only (to lesser extent) anti alias and very much the Soft Shadow options get my totally-not-for-gaming-but-meant-for-work-laptop laggy (great mem and cpu but no dedicated gpu).

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
BTW, you might already know this but a lot of the LP guys aren't doing it so maybe not, but you can throw the grenade, go into slo-mo, then shoot it to detonate.

:hmmm:

I'd finished this game literally over 7 times and I didn't know that.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I found that on 2nd playthrough, when I tried to finish on highest difficulty setting, really helpful.
And the only video with it, that I remember, is from the one with Rammstein music (Feuer Frei and Buck dich), but can't find it again (guess it was deleted).
PS. I was wrong, that wasn't AA, it was VSync. Always kill performance. I only found 2? games, where playing without VSync is annoying, one is Wolfenstein (2009) and the rest is noticable only by graphic whores.
Death to graphic whores, they killed good games [in developement stage]

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
FF1F83ED11EACD656045B82582968DE5CB7B21D1

4BAC40E7253989BDE508E6496BEB8613B7582BAA

9D25566412C4E0AD51D01C61A00F00E09B8A05E4

Blonsky

Prophet
Armed and Dangerous

QvhWkOb.jpg

CUqHiO9.jpg

There is nobody blind here.
PqZ8sBq.jpg

Everything can be destroyed but most levels have only a few objects and lots of enemies on them.
xkB0zvz.jpg

Shark gun OP, also there are lots of other weird weapons and gadgets.
MAxTzPK.jpg

Its just like Nam.
tbLogVX.jpg

The enemy booby traped the hostage.
a0t3DQk.jpg

The hostage didnt make it so its time for plan B.
Bzqkq23.jpg

Nightmares material.
emWXAMa.jpg

The columns just keep coming.
TV8ErR2.jpg

Threat from the sky.
LGRGUhB.jpg

DramaticPopcorn

Armed and Dangerous

Oh man! One of the most memorable games I've played... mostly due to my coninuous frustration with targetting during those turret sections :x

Also, superb voiceacting for such a small title. LucasArts really could pull some strings with actors back in the days :(

pippin

Surprised there are no Arkham Knight screenshots so far.

Is nobody playing it yet? Oh...

Arkham Knight had 12 people to do the PC port.
There was one guy on Steam who said it worked like a charm after a few "tweaks" he did, and promised to give more feedback, but a few moments later he asked for a refund :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom