Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

zwanzig_zwoelf

More Evergrace shots. I have to constantly switch between 1024x768 and native res to avoid major slowdowns here and there.
uWTfIEn.jpg

qRXI1L7.jpg

YseCpHR.jpg

z6qszsH.png

ITpCQF6.jpg

mLJpfi7.jpg

Aaaand, I just love how carefully japs translate their games:
OZACgw2.png

ChLkocA.png

II28Jvw.png

A horse of course

HATRED

AKA: Taluntain goes about his duties in the Codex Server Room

RTOjG4N.png
vv41G7Z.png
nwqBgRb.png
llwnWTg.png
KEBf9Sf.png
Kt68DpR.png
yCDL4Ox.png
dewIhnq.png
pgupf3V.png
faWTPUl.png
PLBTD5r.png
h1Tk4IO.png
VwVBfkC.png
Otgayly.png
Fashe6A.png
4WX0XFn.png
JxKjnS7.png
fHTf4r0.png
hCv7ZYi.png
nRC5oIb.png
CFJZiY3.png

Verdict: It's okay. Wait for a sale/patch.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The combat part is light (no character customization and easy bosses), the exploration part is pleasant. The game is sympathic, but not challenging.

I like some of the screenshots. Is that a monocled devilfish, or just a stray bubble in the right place?

Also that "re-god-damn-diculous" word is one of the worst atrocities to the English language I've seen in ages. Urgh. Infixes* aren't flexible enough for allow for something like that - not to mention the spelling error.

*Infix, along with prefix and suffix, is the practice of adding to a word to emphasise or clarify its meaning. In the case of infixes it involves the addition being placed in the middle of the word instead at the beginning or the end of it. Infixes are rare and always used with swear words.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Is that a monocled devilfish, or just a stray bubble in the right place?
You are eagle-eyed, noticing such a detail. It's even chancier than that, since first the bubble is in the right place, but they are always many devilfishes following each other, it is a coincidence that only this one is still alive.

In case you are not aware: That is the portrait bug, where the game assumes you have hex-edited your files. It can be fixed.
Thank you, I found the solution.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
F763D0AC2C63F2453FE1D7149155E31FAAEB1F2E

Quite a lot of biomes and creatures to mount.
BBD763390F0E12D1E14D5B57B4BC1CB077578DFC

Yes, you can ride a dragon.
AF49121FF12731690256F7AA2D82556573943E3E

DED0F7B3C9AAE8344E2ACF8C1E1E2A20AD4A55D7

Can climb mountains and trees pretty easily, already better hiking sim than Skyrim.
4DBBC6F4E1EFB18174E70AAD7491AAE1435CF607

Good number of vehicles in already.
B2F4E7470BE005F2901D0D976C8D35EE576FB1A4

C358FD6D17FBC4702AED7B5A79089603EA63BD80

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ghostung some more through invisibru inc

7fgN3D.jpg

well shit

frozPe.jpg

(wo)men we might be in big trubble

rpaGsz.jpg

Fortunately, I had a super keikaku masterplan go off here. I had to get roughly from the area in the NE corner of the screen all the day down to where I am now, through the door, and into the tellyporta.

Of course, the problem was that there were 5 angry guards in my way, with 2 nasty drones further behind them, and more guards about to get spawned in.

I'd just robbed the corp vault, looting much $$$, and luckily there was a nanofab right outside. Which meant my 2 agents could gear up with 4 weapons. And I also had the foresight earlier to infect the drones with a parasite.

So Banks and Internationale blitz through the first front, downing two guards. The parasite on the big drone kicks just in time to stop it from murdering me. So instead I let it murder a guard standing by the tellyporta :smug:

6ih7bd.jpg

Two turns later, my agents get safely to the exit. Once again the 2nd parasite kicks in just in fucking time to take over the drone that had me on gunpoint during its turn. So instead I have it shoot the camera drone and close the door to block the vision of the 2 guards that had just spawned into the level, which were overlooking the exit.

eNApfL.jpg

YEAH THAT'S THE INITIATIVE

Z9g04O.jpg

MAXIMUM ALARM LEVEL, EVERYTHING DEAD OR PISSED OFF

QUALITY GHOSTING, OPERATOR

Essegi

Cipher
Arx Fatalis (Libertatis)

P244dNQ.jpg

kDbllOX.jpg

Those hurt... But a well placed fireball is enough.

GL0j1cX.jpg

L8jyVfV.jpg

V9Uu5zG.jpg

aUHKdWf.jpg

RuacN6f.jpg

Oh sheeeeeeiiiiit!! Scary!

pCrNZag.jpg

n7MEJgC.jpg

GonTQri.jpg

gLIfPx6.jpg

Okh3c3y.jpg

Sorry dragon (no way to bribe it and i had over 21K)... Tough. Incinerate worked wonder.

garren

Arcane
Patron
Huh. I loved the last level, shit was intense. An unkillable monster that stalks you through the dwarven complex while you try to search the place. And I didn't even discover the lava pit where you can drop the monster to get rid of it, so I had to search the whole place with a bloodhound on my ass constantly :lol:

Seerix

Arbiter
I wasn't too enthusiastic about Long Dark at first but it's survival mechanics and meaningful looting with serious consequences for getting overloaded(in my case getting half-frozen to death and then slaughtered by two wolves while being in the middle of nowhere with 30 candybars in my backpack :lol:) made me waste quite some time in it. That said:

It also has some nice views. :)
5cj5za.jpg

==>
Uh. :|
UDM08I2.jpg

==>
:o
7ExPszW.jpg

==>
:outrage:
hTylG6P.jpg

After that I decided to call it a day and left my current char to warm up with some bear burgers in some nice house with a fireplace somewhere in Coastal Highway. :smug: And recover from 7% condition...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom