Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
13292.jpg

I never asked for this.

A horse of course

Resident Evil: Gaiden
7cwVgDh.jpg

HOW THE FUCK WERE KIDS SUPPOSED TO FINISH THIS GAME?!
F9pM88d.png
NBV4kFR.png
NsjdDFQ.png
nmKLf48.png
QdSSwOX.png
iVom9B5.png
s86RAXd.png
x2NAH31.png
vfekDfE.png
E0DEfH1.png
A4hii7x.png
H6eMnxm.png
NyIMamr.png
tweo4ug.png
noJ0A2i.png
TDMgyvM.png
oFUvuV6.png
8cVZGay.png
BknwDsb.png
6b84aGm.png

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Subject 13

rsGde8.jpg

andhaira.png

LBmmsj.jpg

When I saw that literally the 2nd fucking puzzle in the game was a sliding tile puzzle, I boiled with generic rage. But then it turned out to be actually a-okay because it doesn't force you to make one specific picture from the tiles. Instead, you gotta align the tiles with identical symbols in lines of 3. Much less infuriating this way.

kG2FUe.jpg

the negronomicon!

YP49qz.jpg

nope, just some lame-ass maths handbook or shit

*much clue-searching, interaction and 3 puzzles later*

GhTIPB.jpg

ta-da!

YkZAba.jpg

pfff, books with secret compartments are supposed to hide guns, not wrenches

RTKs0F.jpg

:ehue:

4817Cq.jpg

o snap a spooky digital apparition @_@

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's like System Shock and an adventure game formed a babby.

How is SHODDAN formed?

how is SHODDAN formed / how station get infasted

They need to do instain AI, who kill their hunams, because these hunams can't frigth back?

It was on the news this mroing a AI on statoin who had kill all her hunams. They are taking dead hunams to maddy call to turn into mootant. My pary is with the hacker who loose his hunams, I am truley sorry for your lots.

A horse of course

Those are not CDS members.

CDS would never ask you to speak English.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom