Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks like Silent Storm

Eh I would like to think SS had better art direction than that but Planet Alcatraz does do at least one thing better Gorilla with bling, got to love casual russian racism.

Silent Storm looks better of course, just thinking it is the same engine?

Probably was, Silent Storm's engine seemed to be used in a lot of Russian things back then was even some video for a Jagged Alliance game being made in it.

I see, and yeah I saw that video. Cried a little when realized what a glorious game that could have been.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
That's different engine. No destructable buildings, no items physics. Only cool thing is calculation of bullet ballistic, something that both JA:BiA and Flashback doesn't have. Not that it's important, cause long range combat is out of question and close combat is either gangbanging one mook or squat near the doors and shoot the buckshots in the incoming potato-head shaped humanoids.
Gameplay is abysmall yet theme and stuff is more original than 99% of garbage from the west, no matter if indie or AAA.
And yeah, golden dollar pendants on gorillas is so subtle :lol:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
A4677C4BC1C2B36DC749A6A53D2BEC73CD34FBFB

DraQ

Arcane
You see: Furry facerape.
Not that bad as far as modding MW for eyecandy goes.
Still no face replacer seems to do the right job of preserving look and feel of characters.
:decline:

Also, I only recognized Zainab camp from the quest context. Forgot which tribe had which squigglies.
:negative:

And WTF is the screenshot I quoted? TES III Caldera: The Industrial Revolution?

A horse of course

Resident Evil: Revelations

Poasted my impressions in the Rev thread. tl;dr Starts off pretty good but Capcom wanted the AAA cinematic explosions 10/10 GOTY audience so it turns into Resident Evil 6 with no budget.

44qZLGB.png
vb7q2eg.png
kerKXlf.png
Q87Keag.png
6BSDllU.png
iYcAi92.png
Lax4wvi.png
DmK1li7.png
IEnXcSh.png
F965QEG.png
ecF9luh.png
kABvjsT.png
vqLGLNP.png
HHaQzup.png
WYr8Aed.png
txU5hzK.png
Wq2ZrlL.png
kjSGASl.png
Zq3P6Sp.png
UZGvOnx.png
JlVwsVW.png
UEjyOi1.png
nx8rHix.png
Ej6iTtb.png
b1IetFF.png
DigOMAg.png
uRXx0zk.png
V3Cl3dd.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
ibacRnIAsn8W3D.jpg

PS. how did you handled that wolfsiberian mission with support from "me and my sweet ass" chiptune riflegal? I though it was too desu for me.

A horse of course

ibacRnIAsn8W3D.jpg

PS. how did you handled that wolfsiberian mission with support from "me and my sweet ass" chiptune riflegal? I though it was too desu for me.

You mean the bit where you get knocked down and about 20 wolves come at you in waves? I just spammed grenades and tried CC'ing with the pistol, though I still used up all my pills.

A horse of course

Looking at TSW shots reminds of how there were so many good ideas and settings in the game. Then I remember that it was yet another fucking tedious MMO and I never got past the second region before dying of boredom.

In another dimension people are playing The Secret World - a singleplayer RPG made by Troika and a working QA department.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom