Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Death to weeaboo filth.

Astral Rag

Arcane
I installed the majestic HD mod on top of TFix and no longer have to look at diarrhea textures.

:decline: of Phantasmal

+ obligatory screenshot

zandronum2015-04-0408x9uwr.png

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm just starting on the first level of Thief Gold. Got everything set up the same as T2 including openal EAX sound. Made my way into the Lord's mansion and can already tell the maps will be much more expansive here if this is any indication. This is pretty damn big for an opening level especially compared to T2 though that game certainly had some large maps. Honestly I'll just be satisfied not having to deal with annoying mech's again.

I though that you played Thief Gold before.
No mechs here but more undeads. Have fun.

Not just the undeads, but all the other fun critters he'll encounter.

BTW, Phantasmal if you've completed Cragscleft, you're free of the cameras for the rest of the game. You have plenty of other problems to deal with anyway. :)

Wait, there were cameras in Cragscleft? I don't remember them!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Is this a 'shop? Otherwise please exprain.
There's a quest late in the game where a guy asks you to steal a baby for him to sacrifice. I stole the baby, but I never delivered the quest. Which means I played the last 20% of the game with a baby in my inventory, and surprisingly the game reacted to this.

Multi-headed Cow

I'll throw it in here too 'cause in a beautiful triumph of balance I killed the toughest monster in the game with a level 10 party without completely blinged out gear.

E2F7E4D455523D3203F1A9BD825DB5E76EAD1BFC

Dev_Anj

Learned
For a weeaboo. But let's not get into euphemisms.

To be honest, while I haven't invested much time in the Resident Evil series, it really doesn't seem to borrow much from Japanese pop culture, atleast not from pop culture I'm familiar with. The first few ones apparently took their inspiration from American B grade horror films, and this is obvious through the camera angles, architecture, character tropes etc. I don't know about the recent ones, but from what I gather, they seemed to have moved from taking inspiration from B grade horror films to taking inspiration from Michael Bay films, considering the ridiculous giant monsters, high explosive count, a variety of tropes found in action movies in general, etc.

Since this is the screenshot thread, I think I'll leave this great scene here:

4ukThdj.jpg

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Hoaxmetal Jedi Exile Fucking Transylvania: decaying blocks and Cold War installations. The chill when you look down through glass floor in Cybulski's room and see the endless shaft with ageless scientists still working...

spekkio

Arcane
So, some people were complaining about me posting all these awesome Resident Evil screenshots in spoilertags, which hampered their enjoyment.
Sorry, won't happen' again. :oops:

Anyway, after completing most of the main game:

WJqlcvj.jpg

It's time for the bonus episodes. The one with Moira has some new shit:

ZjELUSo.jpg

But's it's mostly basic "kill all respawning dudes on the map" gameplay, a la Raid Mode.

KRk51Mu.jpg

Too bad most of it is timed.

:decline:

Thank God for trainers - you can stop the timer using them, which makes the gameplay much better.

:incline:

cOmJvX5.jpg

VggiwJR.jpg

:thumbsup:

Now, the second episode is a bit... different.

hhOK52X.jpg

ZPAmlAG.jpg

:what:

TjJoWX4.jpg

AXJuTxt.jpg

1369072876158.jpg

fBsIhsI.jpg

nJFn0xb.jpg

Notto disu stealthshitto agen...

:cry:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom