Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

A user named cat

8neq36q.jpg

J3bcU9f.jpg

BO3BFum.jpg

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Unemployment is the key.
I haven't finished Buck Rogers 2 yet. If it is as long as the first one, i'm probably near the end.
I haven't finished Labyrinth of Touhou. I have already grinded more than 20 hours to try and kill the guy who seems to be the final boss, but he still rapes me really fast. I imagine that, on top of that, he becomes stronger as you fight him like many bosses in the game. He's currently my holy graal.
EDIT : I have been playing Labyrinth of Touhou for a very long time, together with other games. I think this game can make you mad because of difficulty and because of retardation.

Last edited:

A user named cat

Yes...but did you finish it in the *secret* way?

What did the readables say about the security systems?

Something about the main lock...

Wait 8 hours in-game, and the lock opens automatically. :troll:
I recall reading something about that, crazy. I have to admit I reloaded a LOT. The cameras were ridiculous in certain areas and I only had 2 fire arrows. Took a while to disable some of them properly. The little roaming mechanic bots are the worst, I never want to hear their stupid recordings again. That whole level was a hellish nightmare on expert.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Small tip to help you deal with the little buggers:

They're blind in their default patrolling state. It's only if they hear (or possibly bump into) something that their eyes open and they have a look around.

And another for the cameras:

Ever wondered if they have a blind spot?

spekkio

Arcane
Previously on
Breaking
UnDead

mAzlpRX.jpg

Where did Capcom get level designers this time?

k2MQiMn.jpg

AYBd5Ny.jpg

3jl8h6j.jpg

I mean, even the obligatory sever level is well-done.

0c9ttwG.jpg

Massive:

:incline:

A horse of course

I, too, am aroused by the thought of attractive women soaked in liquid faeces and vomit.

Heresiarch

Prophet
I, too, am aroused by the thought of attractive women soaked in liquid faeces and vomit.

A serious question just occurred to me: won't that kind of filth bring infection, parasites or other nasty, un-sexy conditions to the vagina?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom