Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

wG6OluG.jpg

:bounce:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
If I still had hope in people on the Codex I'd guess he's got a kid whom with he plays all those shit (kids) games. But ban balmorar and all those who brofist him.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Bah, kids these days.
Saving lunch money to get a used PS1 from a friend, stealing CDs from stores, and then gathering your schoolmates to play Tekken 3 or Soul Blade, then getting every moment to stay at home and play some more of Metal Slug... and then playing Biohazard at night, only to end up swearing at your sister, who's interested in ratting you out.
Good times.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
kMCJgJG.jpg

7XdU4no.jpg

4obtkWW.jpg

msbRPJZ.jpg

5EwQ69z.jpg

I AM THE DESTROYER OF DWEEBS, THE BREAKER OF MANLETS!
This is a shitty game but I love how you can massacre enemy soldiers by the hundreds.

Astral Rag

Arcane
How are you running it, anyway? I downloaded an ISO from UndergroundGnomer a couple of years back but couldn't get it running for the life of me.

It works on Windows 98 (using Virtual PC) but it's not a very good game.

spekkio

Arcane
Resident Evil - Revelations

"Shitty graffix"? Well, some textures are low-res, but:

6BzmeFH.jpg

EJBceX9.jpg

Oh, and if you find the original FOV too low (original FOV = 35 degrees):

6bv62R3.jpg

You can change it via Widescreen Fixer (FOV increased to 60, higher values make aiming wonky - require higher mouse sensitivity, which fucks up regular "look around" camera):

IebbuEs.jpg

This way, DAT ASS is on screen ALL THE TIME!

:yeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom