Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DramaticPopcorn

wsW24DF.jpg

kANGKbz.jpg

YDw0h0k.jpg

iGNnCUg.jpg

Betrayer looks damn fine without with colour saturation turned off.

sser

Arcane
Developer
nah, I'm getting kicked from every lobby because I'm level one. Is it worse?

Damn that sucks. It's the only thing I personally enjoyed about DoWII, but I can see how the community would be a bunch of assholes since so much of the mode depends on grind/XP.

spekkio

Arcane
Resident Evil - Revelations

"Massive incline of the series"? I bet all you niggas are exagger...

MqUScHz.jpg

nK7nUho.jpg

:hmmm:

lF8NB42.jpg

:capcom:

ACibTNw.jpg

fiKPjZv.jpg

:desu:

:takemyjewgold:

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Teddy Floppy Ear - Mountain Adventure

c8P1ykc.jpg

TA3EvaQ.jpg

0BKAAKX.jpg

pq1ch0m.jpg

RM4J81n.jpg

wlANFAV.jpg

N42YMx6.jpg

yjNYzEx.jpg

uuDUqny.jpg

DPsTpmQ.jpg
Side note: some time ago, one of the pre-schools in Potatoland wanted to name itself after Winnie the Pooh, but it caused a moral panic was caused because people wanted to decorate a playground with Winnie the Pooh characters, since most characters there don't wear pants. Floppy-ear is patriotic and moral.

Last edited:

Starwars

Arcane
Yup. The gameplay for the DC missions isn't particularly great (especially not compared to some of the big missions in Dragonfall) but the story, writing and atmosphere for Glory's mission is pretty fantastic.

Last edited:

pippin

1024x575.resizedimage

:mhd:

That thing scared the crap out of me when it appeared. Grimrock has plenty of moments like this, in my experience. The first time I came across one of those legionary skeletons I actually had a jumpscare. It appeared out of nowhere in a corner.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
1024x575.resizedimage

:mhd:

That thing scared the crap out of me when it appeared. Grimrock has plenty of moments like this, in my experience. The first time I came across one of those legionary skeletons I actually had a jumpscare. It appeared out of nowhere in a corner.
Lools like one of dicks of the Little Prince (son of Yog-Sothoth):

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom