Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

pippin

1024x575.resizedimage

Say what you will about Bioshock Infinite - at least it teaches the right lessons.
(from Burial at Sea pt.2)

pippin

Well, Burial at Sea 2 has noisemaker arrows and stealth based on the surfaces you're walking on :M

St. Toxic

Arcane
*full autism mode*

Ok, nice and easy. I'm just saying, once you've cranked light-source intensity to 200% and still can't hide that your engine looks worse than id-tech 2, you might as well go all the way and add over-the-top bloom and start aiming your pistols sideways to impress the cool kids.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
He flaps them proudly but it is also very loud when he does that, but they didn't have enough screen space to write "proudly and loudly" so they just combined both words.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
For me, it looks like a fog? Which won't matter cause enemies still see you through the fog. And mod creators lie about realistic AI, that *might*have some flaws...suuure.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
BOREALE :5/5:

Also man I'm still getting the shakes when I think of this bossfight. Especially when I also remember Ulkair's turbo hp regen on top of the 1.5 mln hp. Jesus Christ.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom