Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Felix

Arcane
Fuck China

ZxlYiHm.jpg

7oN16d6.png

bsqHoJl.png

3PViEW6.png

:negative:
:killit:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
721FA86CCF2ED3540D78EDC790344AE0AE55A3EB

Such an awesome heir. I even planned to kill an idiot grand-son to get him as king eventually. But only a year after turning 16 he decided to join the Knights Hospitaller and become a celibate :cry:

I guess the King would be proud though, grand-son walking in his footsteps as a Crusader :salute:

Ps. I killed the idiot grand-son anyway

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Without a doubt, the most awful game I have ever completed. Fuck that shit. Replaying the whole series, I guess the worse is behind me.

Attachments

• u2ega_000.png
    u2ega_000.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 309

lightbane

Arcane
Front Mission 4

:incline: Not a bad game at all, too bad some of its mechanics were quite rough... But the worst part was that battle animations could not be skipped, forcing you to watch these over and over. :x
Anyway, I would recommend you to buy the bazooka weapon training for the dude with the sniper rifle, IIRC there's a simulator mission that gives you a rocket-launcher arm that not only is way better than most sniper rifles, but also it could double as a grenade launcher (the Minotaurus arm if I'm not mistaken). Unfortunately, simulator missions are shit for the reasons specified above (battle animations that take forever).

spekkio

Arcane
Thanks for help, lightbane-kun.
I'm already past the mission you have to complete in a bullshit way to get access to the Minotaur arm. I think the regular gear is good enough, I don't need the special one.
And if you think battle animations in FM4 are long, you should play FM2.

:smug:

Deleted member 11480

Strange, I have my adblock on but I still see balmorar's posts in this thread

:dance:

desocupado

Magister
:incline: Not a bad game at all, too bad some of its mechanics were quite rough... But the worst part was that battle animations could not be skipped, forcing you to watch these over and over. :x
Anyway, I would recommend you to buy the bazooka weapon training for the dude with the sniper rifle, IIRC there's a simulator mission that gives you a rocket-launcher arm that not only is way better than most sniper rifles, but also it could double as a grenade launcher (the Minotaurus arm if I'm not mistaken). Unfortunately, simulator missions are shit for the reasons specified above (battle animations that take forever).

The battle animations could be cancelled pressing O. If it's not O, it's another button, but they could be cancelled. I'm very sure of it.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The little rocket that could, By Jaedar (Kerbal space programme)
293CBF286968F205EBE4849DD83BFD4C5838494A

A tall order indeed. I've never gotten further than orbit, but I can do that again, right? How hard can it be to bring some small payload into low orbit. And the kerbuck reward, it's bigger than my entire operating budget so far. How could I refuse?

So after around 10 completely failed crafts, and a lot of fine tuning, I wind up with this thing:
17AF6C06BB353A8B040FD53B95AE1DADE93F57F8

To provide a sense of scale: You see that small grey thing under the middle aerodynamic cap? That's the radial size of all my rockets up to this point(the vertical is about that of the 4 grey cylinders). This thing is so huge. Running right along the maximum part and weight caps too. The part I have to bring up to space is the lowest double rocket thing. Can't use it until I get to space, and I can't attach things under it. A fucking constructional nightmare.

But after savescumming around a dozen launcher and making minor modifications, I make it(sadly no pictures of the glorious ascension as I was too busy and/or nervous)
84BEB53B320E174A7654B516D9B24EC30DA6B494

So beautiful! Just barely made it, looking at the fuel too. Sadly, this thing is a major hazard, being a useless object in orbit, so it has to be brought down.

5058968B5202729AA74102A6FAD71AF4B3070636

Goodnight sweet prince, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy sleep. I'll name a space station after you or something.

Now to figure out the smartest way to invest a million kerbucks. Science facility upgrade looks pretty good...

Blonsky

Prophet
Overlord -Raising Hell

Raising hell is an expansion to the game in which every time you defeat a boss of an area it opens a portal to the Abyss that look like a hellish version of the original area with new quests.

Abyss has open near the town of Heavens Peek and the towns woman have gone inside of it, there they fall under an influence of great evil.
INNnVZV.jpg

They turn men into slaves or let them burn for an eternity.
wSrNxw3.jpg

Even ex-paladins are treated porly.
L67hAAy.jpg

Turn those pedels paladin the floor needs to be clean, so say the woman.
wysRkaR.jpg

They are pleased with us.
Li33OD1.jpg

And after more humilitating quests we may come and speak with them as equals.
NQhf8Il.jpg

The horrors this man have seen.
oz3BgAi.jpg

8dqtBRg.jpg

7eBPd5z.jpg

This needs to end, so says the quest.
eqHmkwv.jpg

Attack the woman minions.
DTvwGAC.jpg

They know kung fu and keep generalizin men, but it will not save them.
m6ljl3M.jpg

Carry them away from this evil place, minions.
x4D7xHs.jpg

And into the portal, to their loving husbands.
yojkoZ8.jpg

Success
v5jrMYY.jpg

Epic heavy metal music to celebrate.
6PB45cD.jpg

And fade into dark.
Jc7o78M.jpg

Frustarating game at times but fun, only disapointing thing is, there are evil things in this game but you can never become as evil as they are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom