Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
Front Mission 4

Another mission done! That should be enough for...

j0Do4c4.jpg

5oydbq1.gif

Two hours later:

JWohGG7.gif

This "DLC" isn't THAT bad... The challenge of managing ammo and killing enemies with shit guns is there. Not worth the asking price though.

GpolMeV.jpg

oRiplKd.jpg

9DRipma.jpg

s7QinwN.jpg

TzYxv7V.jpg

uWA4fGL.jpg

2JwV7Bc.jpg

3vaqXDZ.jpg

xjY5kRK.jpg

vVu8ojj.jpg

En214Io.jpg

E22ObpU.jpg

EGbN9wM.jpg

wVWmsAn.jpg

DlSpeec.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
This "DLC" isn't THAT bad...

Yes it is, because it is ALL about killing shit enemies with shit guns. There's no proper pacing, it's just stuck in the beginning. Three levels in and you're still killing waves of the weakest baddies with the revolvers and shotguns, then suddenly *endboss* and you're done.

Even as a free DLC it would be shit.

Jewel of the Nile for SS3, by comparison, had pacing that upped the stakes with each passing level and let us play with the jetpack some more. THAT'S worth a buck or two.

A horse of course

Cacodemon

Is this some kind of bitmap based on the original clay model or something? Is it part of default BrutalDoom? I spent a long time looking for high-quality replacements for the enemies in Doom but they were either early-00-quality 3d models or crappy imitations of the original bitmaps.

sser

Arcane
Developer
:killitwithfire::killitwithfire::killitwithfire::killitwithfire::killitwithfire:

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!

3E8E6EA04BB66F908BB6CFD987BDA365ED9B9A6F

FCF4BC8A00AB66BC2272E13B33D7EB9E573D0DC1

:rage:

Back to the drawing board...

45B4539137C045327A109DA2581651BB7C70EB5D

:yeah::kwanzania::hero::flamesaw::dance::fuuyeah: etc.

Astral Rag

Arcane

giphy.gif

Is this some kind of bitmap based on the original clay model or something? Is it part of default BrutalDoom? I spent a long time looking for high-quality replacements for the enemies in Doom but they were either early-00-quality 3d models or crappy imitations of the original bitmaps.

I think he's violating Doom with Brutal Doom and these mods.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Dfccsy.jpg

Is this still Hillys or downtown TRON

tVF1df.jpg

muh forcefields and lunar bases

AOPCRj.jpg

It's almost possible to make a star of david out of these. Reminded me heavily of Wrongfully Accused's laser security system

8Aywzj.jpg

*glares*

QCTyJL.jpg

Pey'j is the coolest :desu:

mLs5yn.jpg

NSMqhu.jpg

wdhBdp.jpg

#ethics in journalism

b9BwGY.jpg

:mhd:

fK0Dh8.jpg

this is some mofo shit

R7Gl3V.jpg

like a non-retarded version of Blackwell Epiphany's ending

5x9J9h.jpg

:desu:

8QywtW.jpg

UH-OH

I really miss the times when Ubisoft was cool. They made some really great games back then.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I really miss the times when Ubisoft was cool. They made some really great games back then.

This is why I'm happy that they are not working full time on Beyond Good&Evil 2. They probably just copy&paste some AC/FC "features" to this gem and create yet another shallow, pointless open world game...

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
This is why I'm happy that they are not working full time on Beyond Good&Evil 2.

Well, 'not full time' is a bad way to say it, I think. It's just a different studio, i.e. the cool one that did the last two Raymans, and not UBISOFT OF MANY NATIONALITIES AND CULTURES that keeps churning out asscreeds on an assembly line.

edit: nvm just read up on it

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I couldn't defeat the last boss. The fight was just too tedious to continue.

:dead:

This is why I'm happy that they are not working full time on Beyond Good&Evil 2. They probably just copy&paste some AC/FC "features" to this gem and create yet another shallow, pointless open world game...

I am sure that Michel Ansel will deliver, so it is a shame that they don't want to make this game. Roxor is right.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
... seriously? It takes like 5 minutes.
The final phase of the boss(when he inverts your controls) can last forever, since it resets each time you get hit(and the player is likely to have a nigh infinite supply of healing items). To win you have to hit it 7 times in a row without getting hit back or something, which can take 20 seconds or 2 hours.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom