Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
How do you have such detailed textures on the planet surface?

4gb of ram on vid card :P

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
00E4E942BEDB722DD696547E6BDC08C2ECC62138

Spooky :mhd: in Ze Zekret Vorld.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Not a screenshot, but I have been spending way too much time in this game already :P
It's really beautiful. Thanks again Makabb for linking it!

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
^

You can also find the Zeta Reticuli system from the Alien movies in the game. Was stoked when I heard this :D

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just got back from TBotFA - fuck Tolkien, I like the new LotR stuff - at least we have something resembling WH on our screens (with PG-13).

:cry:

When I saw that movie, the one thing I was thinking throughout was: I wish someone made this as a Total War clone.

And when it came to the small party of dwarves, Bilbo, Legolas and the elf chick fighting the end boss enemies leaders of the orcs, I thought this was very much like a high level RPG group fighting trash mobs and bosses.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
When I saw that movie, the one thing I was thinking throughout was: I wish someone made this as a Total War clone.

And when it came to the small party of dwarves, Bilbo, Legolas and the elf chick fighting the end boss enemies leaders of the orcs, I thought this was very much like a high level RPG group fighting trash mobs and bosses.
PG-13 destroys that shit. You can't show blood, you can't show the good guys getting rekt. Seriously - dude pierces the good guy (off-screen) and his blade is clean, no blood is spilled etc. And it happened several times.

It's funny, because you can show orcs getting beheaded and f.e. that hideously tortured troll (?), which had maces for legs and chains going through his eyelids for steering. WTF.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Ck1O02.jpg

Painting muh Warhammer minis.

The chessboard and the alchemist's shop where you only manipulate hands are easily the coolest levels of Goblins 3. It's very unique, too, and I wish more adventure games would do something like this.

octavius

Arcane
Patron

Some works of "art"/entertainment really should have been made for a different medium.
The Malazan books and Peter Jackson's King Kong and Hobbit movies should have been made as video games instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom