Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Only played 3. I suck at adventure game puzzles, but it had glorious graphics and soundtrack:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Is Woodruff available for sale anywhere? GOG has the Gobliins pack (which goes into my shopping cart right now), but not Woodruff.

Love me some Gobliiins but Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth will always remain my favourite, it works fine with ScummVM in case you didn't know already. I don't think you can buy a digital copy of Woodruff anywhere, drop me a PM if you have trouble finding the extended demo ;)

Last edited:

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Purble Place

RRCZsLs.jpg

VErJLLr.jpg

e2xGRw1.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
For those wondering about the connection between Ronin and Gunpoint:

Tom Francis author of Gunpoint said:
It’s clearly not a Gunpoint ripoff, because the core mechanics are so different. A lot of what it does copy is superficial, and that stuff doesn’t matter. But the jump is pretty central, and if that was directly taken from Gunpoint, I’m delighted. I wouldn’t want anyone to reuse Gunpoint’s artwork or music, but the ideas in it are absolutely there for the taking. Every non-standard thing about it, from the jumping controls to the saving system, I did because I wanted more games to be that way. If there’s actually a case where Gunpoint caused more games to work this way, that’s a huge thrill for me.

Tomasz Waclawek author of Ronin said:
This is most disappointing. I tried really hard to make a Gunpoint clone and he says its not like Gunpoint. I really don’t know what I’ve done wrong:(

DramaticPopcorn

Great game.
Apart from its gunplay, a thing that it isn't often mentioned is that it has one of the best sound engines out there with proper sound muffling through various materials and objects, almost perfect adaptation of delay by distance it only lacks proper echo in crumpled spaces and it would be perfect [/sperg]

Last edited by a moderator:

spekkio

Arcane
Finished Valkyria Chronicles

GCG3ORH.jpg

:love:

QUL5CfA.jpg

:thumbsup:

WlTQPIO.jpg

:hero:

ypIsvlH.jpg

:obviously:

Conclusion: Front Mission 2&3 eat this "tactical" game for breakfast.

:smug:

Great game.
Apart from its gunplay, a thing that it isn't often mentioned is that it has one of the best sound engines out there with proper sound muffling through various materials and objects, almost perfect adaptation of delay by distance it only lacks proper echo in crumpled spaces and it would be perfect [/sperg]

Condemned did the same but without the shitty copy-paste encounters.

Psquit

Arcane
Lets do some Vydia gaemz

TKyoVmi.jpg

:desu:W-waifu...

[M'lady Intensifies]
14e.gif

Lets play harvester...
e7k5L5u.jpg

C-check your p-privilage, shitlord.

Tis game triggers me. im out, fuckers!

jtiMYBi.jpg

Angry wasp outside [2Spooky4me]

Executr

Cipher
front_mission2_zps50f06a60.png

front_mission1_zps167adf31.png

FrontMission_15_14749_zpsf7e0e411.png

What a fucking weak final boss... ffs

My controller broke and I don't want to use the KB, so I can't finish the 2nd campaign.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom