Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
Subtle use of depth of field makes modern games so immersive.

Last edited:

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
DEUS EX: The Nameless Mod

main plot:
Untitled4_zps11c37459.png

humour and pop culture references
Untitled2_zpsb22d68dc.png

interesting factions
Untitled3_zps9975166e.png

cancer-inducing weapons
2014-12-0422_53_11-Greenshot_zpsdf5aff46.png

DramaticPopcorn

Honestly, so much effort put to please the circlejerk... it's mindboggling goddamnit.

pippin

It's the Avernum remake. And yeah, perhaps that woman said that when she realized my leader guy doesn't know how shirts work :P

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Geforce 9600 GT with Athlon 64 X2 3.00 Ghz. Plus 2 Gb of Ram.

:negative:

It looks shitty, but the framerate was stable, Enhanced Edition patches helped.
After new Nvidia cards premiere I'm still waiting for upgrade. Still, I don't feel the urge for it, since most new games don't interest me at all.

Geforce 9600 GT with Athlon 64 X2 3.00 Ghz. Plus 2 Gb of Ram.

Pretty sure I could make it look better on that. I've never seen that game look this horrible. Even Witcher 1 looks a lot better. 9600GT should have 512MB VRAM? Textures in your screens look like they've been downgraded for a 256MB card. I played Witcher 2 on my old dual core machine with 8800GT, which is like 15% faster than 9600GT, it looked tons better.

Last edited:

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
Honestly, so much effort put to please the circlejerk... it's mindboggling goddamnit.

Except the game is top notch, really. One of the best mods I've ever played. It's got an open world with tons of shit to discover and do. Four factions, choice and consequence, some minor improvements (like, you can upgrade light aug to not consume BE) and huge laboratories/corporations for some good ol' dungeon-crawling, for lack of a better term. Really, really good. I've played for about 12 hours now and I'm still a ways before the final quests.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I'm also playing TNM and it's big improvement compared to old version. I'm just burned out after playing other Deus Ex mods like 2027, Redsun and Nihilum.
And they still didn't released that overhaul pack, Revision or something.

EDIT
oh gosh, I found Deus Ex Nexus (where you find mods for games like FNV, F3 or Skyrim and dungeons for LoG1+2) and there is whooping 2 stuffs? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom