Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
4.jpg

papa_smurf_by_kintaki92-d3j0tic1.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
LCJmJ50.png

In Redneck Rampage it was effect of alcohol intoxication. In Blood spiders poison you and Caleb just rolls like a hobo.

spider.gif

qiV6Pyl.png

Damn queens and their bloated HP!

xahTCQp.png

Tesla monks in Cryptic Passage, those guys will kill you in a couple of seconds. There are green like ones too, although they prefer tossing dynamite a lot more than others.

dCq76fQ.png

The most funny boss fight where you move backward through a square for easy aiming and kill all of those things (Plasma Pak)

ew6AngH.png

Your Moon Moon dog would drink Blood beer.

nkNSg7W.png

Time for some cultural visit.

bvLc4tV.png

Secret found thanks to the playing the music on organs. How typical.

oXhCFu0.png

Where are the monks?

468kkPz.png

Sacrificing some poor bastards in the wilderness of course.

OufzorK.png

Steamboat - probably the best level from Cryptic Passage.

9TN9Qn6.png

Graveyard shift.

BNh5hoc.png

Enjoying little boat trip.

6ado8o7.png

Better watch my step.

LLm4JAy.png

There is a deadly light at the end of the tunnel.

tmyl2b0.png

The patient has a little chance to survive.

KcQ62jq.png

All other patients are waiting for a visit.

Zv0RFmA.png

ohh, single white female.

elvira01.jpg

NbrmGd1.png

evildead2d.gif

Yeah, fuck you too, little bastards choking me like a chicken in small groups. "I swallow your soul!" , Swallow this!

Zm9xA5v.png

VijjvHV.png

UNKcwIv.png

H49FSIJ.png

cJDXOFp.png

2wdTO5Z.png

g5iyAce.png

Q4mEcnP.png

Four stone gargoyles in one room. Couldn't ask for more fair fight than this...

N1nJjvh.png

:x

fYhzbjc.png

xIZ7Sbd.png

nV5TDqP.png

[/quote]

End of the line.

Plasma gun is your friend +M

Well, she likes to spawn her little minions so at first I prefer napalm or dynamite to have a good chance of hitting with tesla. Still, the most fun thing to do in one of the maps was tossing one of them to the pit of lava with explosives. Hearing the scream after some time was a warm heart moment.

DraQ

Arcane
spider.gif

qiV6Pyl.png

The most retardedly pointless minibosses in existence.

Also, awsum gif.
That reminds me - I've always hated how primary fire from tesla gun looked ass in Blood.
:(

Tesla monks in Cryptic Passage, those guys will kill you in a couple of seconds. There are green like ones too, although they prefer tossing dynamite a lot more than others.
Should've had flare monks too.

Cryptic Passage.
Funny thing about CP is that it more or less felt more like a mod rather than proper expansion, albeit one of those made by complete maniacs that sometimes end up overshadowing official content.
:salute:

KcQ62jq.png

All other patients are waiting for a visit.
Are you sure? They seem to just be hanging around.
:troll:

Funny thing about CP is that it more or less felt more like a mod rather than proper expansion, albeit one of those made by complete maniacs that sometimes end up overshadowing official content.

It was made by Sunstorm Interactive. They've made most of the Build based games (un)official addons - Duke in D.C and Life's a Beach, Wanton Destruction for Shadow Warrior (free) and Cryptic Passage plus something for Redneck Rampage. Basically a little slam dunks. Plus they developed so many horrible hunt series games. But I forgive them, because of Manhattan Project.
I still think that CP feels a little bit too rough on the edges and needed more polish. The steamboat, or the last castle level where you need to put some effort to finally make it to the final doggie duo worked very well. Funny as it is, Plasma Pak felt more like a proper episode, a whole packet instead of ideas floating in someones mind.
And last, but not least I really must compliment Jay Wilson. I will not turn into gaudaost and say the same things about Diablo III, but he was a good designer.Just look at the credits:

The guy really knew his work and was good at it. Alas, he's another victim of gaming industry going full RetAAArdo way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom