Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
The duck...?

GCP1chx.png

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Thoughts on Final Fantasy's greatest walking simulator? I honestly liked it because of the battle system. The story was okay to my memory. I can't remember much else. What do you think?

Lfzn6AN.png

Press A to win?

And to stay on topic have this amazing screen of WoW (someone shoot me please)

zyGsZe0.jpg

And some quality LARPing I overheard last weekend haha

JDO1ZPU.jpg

Last edited:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

And that's harmless, you should see some of the really insane cyber stuff

Oh the joys of Goldshire. This really scarred me for life when my teen self first encountered elves having virtual kinky sex with dwarves

Now you've got my attention, do post.

heh unfortunately I don't have screens from back then but when I find someone in wild cyber conversation I'll make sure to screenshot it ;)

sser

Arcane
Developer
Get a WoW trial, join a roleplaying server, visit Goldshire (if it still exists??).

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Brigade E5 + Immortal Badass 2.13 (for some reason it show 2.10) which is prototype of The Blue Sun Mod for 762mm.

My first enemies doesn't look impressive. Let's see how I handle it with mere Glock.

YYEEEAAAARGH FUCKING COCKSUCKERSYGONNADIE

Much better.
Damn son, you just prooved that I'm out of shape.

I see... my time has come.

That meatbag is patheticaly crawling for that pistol....

...but he died before reaching it.:smug:
Salute indeed:hero:

Last edited:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
And I did it (with some shoutbox support)!

rz9ILEX.png

What a nice game, it really was loads of fun. Atlantis itself then was not quite as good as the rest of the game imho but the atmosphere there was really cool and creepy. Aaaand the game was easier than I thought - aside for a few puzzles (one in specific that I just couldn't figure out without a walkthrough).

I'm glad I played and finished it (wits way) :)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
And I did it (with some shoutbox support)!

rz9ILEX.png

What a nice game, it really was loads of fun. Atlantis itself then was not quite as good as the rest of the game imho but the atmosphere there was really cool and creepy. Aaaand the game was easier than I thought - aside for a few puzzles (one in specific that I just couldn't figure out without a walkthrough).

I'm glad I played and finished it (wits way) :)

Replay the other 2 paths IMO.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
m1gsSK0.png

yL4NA29.png

kfOpwE5.png

DQHABiw.png

kAOS4C7.png

4TYqU6A.png

EkP77Nr.png

EsBTyZ0.png

zOYyDdL.png

W1JYWRh.png

Prisoner of Ice. I was having a high expectations after playing Shadow of the Comet, but was very dissapointed after seeing the ending. First of all, it feels very tiny. There are so few locations that you can't really miss something. The only difficult part may be for some people occasional pixel hunting and that's it. And with that comes the number of items that we are having. At least the interface has been fixed and it's as simple as it can get. Unlike in SotC I didn't feel any connection to the protagonist, I was just clicking my way through. The return of the hero of the events that happened in Illsmouth was nice, although it wasn't enough to salvage the game. The backgrounds are nicely done, but the characters with their blocky moves are spoiling it. The best part was the comic like movies in between the whole plot. I would read a whole comics in that style.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom