Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

bloodlover

Arcane
2vwolx.jpg

3g1rtk.jpg

810r9t.jpg

9eli64.jpg

629ot1.jpg

5jgq8k.jpg

7yofqe.jpg

What game is that? Looks like something I saw in a magazine waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
^ Don't listen to that. It's Chasm.

Ugh. I'm sick of this choices and consequences bullshit to mask the fact that your game's story sucks in the first place. I haven't played Dreamfall Chapters, but I'm just saying, make a good story, don't bullshit me with this biowarian choice & consequences nonsense that never comes to fruition.

Come on, man!

"This decision will shape your heart and soul in unexpected ways."

You can totally tell that this will have very serious consequences.

Executr

Cipher
These fuckers.... I still really like playing Sigerious Mod but fuck these guys. You literally run to base for more ammo cause that how much fucks they gave.
FFS it's exoskeleton, not some armor build from bunker's walls and definitely not something that save you from whole load of Bulldog grenade launcher and RPGs.
Alpha Squad was better, this is just prime example of modder retardation caused by headbunching in the desk.

I did a test on this guy with the most powerful shotgun in the mod. The fucker took 20 shots at close range like a sponge and didn't die. These guys are like pseudogiants: best taken out with grenades.
Alphas squads are one of the best features the mod introduced. Though you may get tired of them after a while.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Scrooge, I cannot into mobas, the screenshots are from recently released first person rogue-lite Ziggurat.

To me this game feels like a mix of Serious Sam, Painkiller ("arena" level design) + Quake (movement) + Heretic, Hexen + any modern Rogue-lite (randomly generated levels, permadeath, light RPG mechanics).

It's challenging, popamole-free, fun and very polished, has nice audio and a good soundtrack, it also runs extremely well on my aging computer.

edit:

Last edited:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Scrooge, I cannot into mobas, the screenshots are from recently released first person rogue-lite Ziggurat.

To me this game feels like a mix of Serious Sam, Painkiller ("arena" level design) + Quake (movement) + Heretic, Hexen + any modern Rogue-lite (randomly generated levels, permadeath, light RPG mechanics).

It's challenging, popamole-free, fun and very polished, has nice audio and a good soundtrack, it also runs extremely well on my aging computer.

Nice, thank you I added it to my wishlist and will buy it on the next sale, this looks like fun :)

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
My triumphant party after hacking Sarevok to pieces
after twenty-so failed tries
KqmonXR.png

bX2Yhrq.png

1lZU3Fp.png

HV1Dppa.png

Im5RbOs.png

tuL2HQf.png

12azJ7t.png

Let's journey to Amn, adventure and splendor awaits us!

Ob5uAnr.png

a46ZN9N.jpg

:neveraskedforthis:
Efrnmiv.png

:x

BG1 interface is SO PWETTY

spekkio

Arcane
Rapeman - Origins

I'm gonna complete this fucker. I hope.

xGtmSuE.jpg

Underwater rape ahead

lwCAdBa.jpg

lqHTvk4.jpg

:negative:

bzd0TiM.jpg

WujzLxH.jpg

XdQhVoB.jpg

tumblr_mdtlc2lMqP1ryxuzmo1_500.gif

91Me2H0.jpg

Scooba shootout?

PWTCckH.gif

Maybe it's time for some PC incline?

bsPSSaz.jpg

Unfortunately, it doesn't feel much incline-ish so far...

Coyote

Arcane
1953 - KGB Unleashed

78Fv3RZ.jpg

0nnxxNX.jpg

53r5fj2.jpg

kEeXJLk.jpg

iL0Ka8m.jpg

08RpBqE.jpg

x7nzQB5.jpg

egyaY2W.jpg

4VQzLLr.jpg

briVSKG.jpg

5bbmhli.jpg

hxrAyo5.jpg

First-person, Myst-like adventure game that takes place within an abandoned underground bunker used for Soviet experiments. It features mostly logical puzzles and a cramped, claustrophobic atmosphere that borders on horror but never really veers too far in that direction. Very short, maybe 2-5 hours.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
1953 - KGB Unleashed

78Fv3RZ.jpg

0nnxxNX.jpg

53r5fj2.jpg

kEeXJLk.jpg

iL0Ka8m.jpg

08RpBqE.jpg

x7nzQB5.jpg

egyaY2W.jpg

4VQzLLr.jpg

briVSKG.jpg

5bbmhli.jpg

hxrAyo5.jpg

First-person, Myst-like adventure game that takes place within an abandoned underground bunker used for Soviet experiments. It features mostly logical puzzles and a cramped, claustrophobic atmosphere that borders on horror but never really veers too far in that direction. Very short, maybe 2-5 hours.

Oh right thanks I wanted to play this. Why do I need this thread to remind me about games I have in my steam library :oops:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom