Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

potatojohn

Arcane
K3tcSmZ.png

:rage:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

What's good about Quake 2 was it's engine that provided many new features and gave new developers a chance to shine. We've had HL, Sin, Heretic II or SoF. (Almost) same genre, diffrent gameplay changes from r/g/b keycards and boss fights. Kingpin has very simple dialogue system, gives you opportunity to have bodyguards, has a main plot with some sub quests in between the whole game. We are tossed into the Wind City, and we are just a little piece of shit lying on the pavement, lucky to survive the beating. There is no higher cause for fight, justification and remorse for your victims. And to finally get the sweet revenge. Moving up towards the food chain and eliminating all who oppose you. The game world isn't friendly or giving you any hints. Most men have chests like plasma TV's, look hostile and use fuck as a comma. Women have big tits, tatoos and look like skanks. . Adding the fact that most of the time it's dark and we visit the parts of the town, where "civillians" shoudln't be, it makes a good FPS. The Pawn-O-matic provides small but efficent arsenal. My favourite was upgraded pistol (that sound of shooting). Shotgun at point blank will result in ugly decapitations. Cypress Hill soundtrack provides nice background, and surprisingly graphics aged well. The game doesn't end in proper way, but Xatrix were bros enough to make a little patch that fixes ending.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_6549.shtml

There is also Night Work at the Factory, a fan-made campaign that was in making by 10 years. From the opinions I've heard it's really amazing, it's divided into 8 chapters and provides a decent challenge. I'll play it in the near future, that's for sure.

http://felikkz7.free.fr/downloads.html - Link to the site where you can download it.

Return from wedding in Kielce.

Someone should make Czarnów or KSM mini-campaigns :M.

spekkio

Arcane
Derp Space 2

Disabling (obligatory) evil AI:

LxIlAYe.jpg

This one is truly an evil bitch. Alas:

kT7dkqx.jpg

:dance:

OMG, a non-oversexualized female companion at last:

tW3QwPZ.jpg

:incline:

But Isaac is being vagblocked!

7Hk3Hz1.jpg

Womyn. :roll:

5gSzj20.jpg

Open space? :|

eoskNTN.jpg

:oops:

Another trial and error section?

hOUlQz5.jpg

:hmmm:

MDK_%28PC%29_03.png

:M

Huge room?

MFzmxJi.jpg

Let me guess, it's time to...

ExterminateDalekPoster_480.jpg

How do we call such game design, again?

WaKNFu2.jpg

:brodex:

That's right, my non-overse...

8G7JWm5.jpg

:hmmm:

Obligatory evil negro alert!

OwrEeqR.jpg

skeletorgif.gif

Finally, we meet our...

MqQy6fF.jpg

Our...

Tu65e4M.jpg

Our waifu!

isaac_and_ellie_by_tarrer-d5ajl6w.jpg

:yeah:

KohCrVu.jpg

FFS, dead ex, stop vagblocking!

qckdV6F.jpg

:desu:
Verdict:

:takemyjewgold:

Last edited:

Blonsky

Prophet
Aquanox

Blury movies
9wKLy4I.jpg

Even on the botom of the ocean there is politics.
BTt0fXG.jpg

Complain, complain, complain.
TofcK3g.jpg

Protect the little driver.
YFxFwSV.jpg

Lets talk to everyone.
vvV9RV9.jpg

Tehnical mumbo-jumbo
OSd8m6X.jpg

Non of the drugs are of any help in game.
6OWJBZn.jpg

Finnaly something familiar. Some things never change.
7fonret.jpg

What to save first the passangers or the cargo.
nCEquUN.jpg

Everyone talks like they are surfer dudes that went to deep under the water.
ukGnbx9.jpg

Fucking turbines, fucking current.
LMGkWxO.jpg

Lloyd is actualy by most parts a woman the rest are artificial.
zqHSAbg.jpg

Now this i like.
yz3nG1t.jpg

I like it, and still have Aquanox 2 to play, but not right now im to burnt out from load, play, fail, reload.
The best thing in game is the battle music.

Gord

Arcane
"North, south, east,
east, west, south,
and I will open my mouth"

YM21ku5.jpg

I'm going to wait for a couple of patches for LoG2, but all the talk about it and the screens made me want to play some LoG (mods) again.
I've decided on "The Mine of Malan Vael", since Unkillable Cat has said good things about it in the LoG thread.
What can I say? The mod is very well made, high quality level design, some clever puzzles, good enemy and loot placements, reasonable XP gain, very fun to play.
At ~5 hours it's good for playing it in between.

Last edited:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
DECLINEDECLINEDECLINE

pwauF1U.jpg

But at least I'm not alone, Angthoron has lived Bioware's dream and has become a dragon and thus is a convenient transport method

6kRhZxu.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom