Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
The Lost City

LGr1vaB.png

ETD1s7n.png

VSonsOw.png

Upbw7yM.png

2EiLZGK.png

RUgylES.png

mD1AoOc.png

ymu17IH.png

BZm6LOw.png

Ra3cSG0.png

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
It's like Dear Esther, except there's actual shit to do. It's possible to play the game incorrectly (i.e., not solve the murders) at least I did 2/4 of the way through. Check it out when it goes on sale.
it's also 2-3 hours long.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
iblchCgkjLYiB9.jpg

:imfabulous:
ibxYL1uNpreovx.jpg

[Gorky17/Odium screenshots]
Yeah, game is really fun yet so repetitive you can actually beat is using only melee weapon if you know game well. Pity that next games become Metal Gear Solid light....
Have you tried Revelati mod? Ninja Destroyer

Also - glorious monsters project.
iI3WGmN5RFcOo.jpg

monster01.jpg

Schizo.jpg

fatman.jpg
And still no info about Gorky21 since 2010
:negative:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, game is really fun yet so repetitive you can actually beat is using only melee weapon if you know game well. Pity that next games become Metal Gear Solid light....
Have you tried Revelati mod? Ninja Destroyer

MotherMachinae

Since I've never played G17 before I just played the vanilla version. Raising up difficulty would be a bad choice for me. But, as you mention it, melee is important part of the arsenal. The ammo can be a little scarce sometimes, and some monster who have heavy armor tend to be tricky to beat. Those concept arts are really cool, although the 3d engine, which now is forced to work only in software mode tends to pixelate and distort the look of the characters. Too bad that there won't be any sequel, the game as a whole is very short and some proper ending to the story would be appropriate. The only similar game that I can think of is Incubation. I'll need to play full version sometime.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
k1WzM6P.jpg

Gothic 3 the ultimate game if you enjoy luring beasts to populated areas. Shame the slaves had to die though. I hoped they would run away, Stockholm syndrome I guess :)

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ik7GXo.jpg

wat

XFGvFE.jpg

so everyone gets to become a god or whatever while Stryker just gets a bunch of crap?

VvR0eV.jpg

... okay nevermind :lol:

pippin

Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (from the Chronicles of Mystara Steam Release)

1024x578.resizedimage

I love beholders :love:

1024x578.resizedimage

Final enemy. He looks quite cool, and also somewhat familiar...

608848-564552_45676_front_1_.jpg

1024x578.resizedimage

Couldn't capture a better image, because the faggot is quite fast, casts mirror image, fireball, lightning bolt and animate dead, and he's also invulnerable to magic.

1024x578.resizedimage

But he's not completely invulnerable. the spanish translation is very bad ("haiga", what the fuck is that), but that kind of mistakes were common back in the day. It's almost nostalgic.

1024x578.resizedimage

And in the end the party watches how the evil tower crumbles into dust.

The game is as good as a capcom beat em up can be, with all the flavor from d&d adventures. Yeah, you fight gnolls, drow, beholders, ghouls, etc etc etc, without any extra bullshit, which is quite refreshing from time to time.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Looks nice, I will check it out. I like the "slavic" stuff. Not a common theme in games, despite the fact that eastern europe doesn't have a shortage of game developers.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There is Konung trilogy where you can play as a Slav, Byzant and Viking so go and try.
Oh wait, I forgot that's first Konung which is still not avaliable to buy cause DRM don't work on modern systems. Oops...

And these avaliable to buy are (not)banal (but definitely) shit boring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom