Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
95pjso.jpg

dfsuesb5.jpg

caseos7r.jpg

5mhjxf.jpg

223qmk4b.jpg

8ljsrg.jpg

ppenguin71j8x.jpg

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Fuck is that.
It's the better one of two PoE's.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...a-majestic-incline.73714/page-78#post-3497729

As a side comment, they REALLY need to cap amount of undead every mob-necromancer can bring back. Cause I was wondering why aren't mobs dying and there are 20 50 100 250 of them in 20x20 room for quite a while (necro res'd all waves I killed before last one).
Why is the entire screen plastered with glowy special effect shit.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
2ACCC68288155E8B1D4B9EA96A75B9AA035137E6

I know horrible game and all, but it was fun in co-op. Sunday afternoon type of game. Getting closer to the legendary crashed alien ship and finally entering it was the high point of the game.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shadowrun Returns - Dragonfall Director's Cut
A story of a dwarf named Gamil Zirak.

lGGJBdE.jpg

:outrage:

bEzA9l7.jpg

:(

BNlbwa1.jpg

I couldn't agree more.

rH48y2T.jpg

Zbva6bE.jpg

NAxnXtV.jpg

Germans, Germans never change.

Uva3Lu0.jpg

Sexy dwarf encounter.

g9wmBhF.jpg

Interesting decor.

YZjoNPo.jpg

Almost like Fallout.

ECNjucy.jpg

Is that you Prosper ?

zcybzOp.jpg

xlXyKky.jpg

Serious troll Sam would make the game a cakewalk.

Loagwzf.jpg

Blood mages, blood mages everywhere.

z7aWdAh.jpg

:incline:

lPmEDpf.jpg

Q4HcmRy.jpg

ggNwd5b.jpg

gtafgE9.jpg

Vanilla campaing compared to Dragonfall DC looks very bland. Berlin hub feels very good, you can make some deals, talk to various npcs, which not necessary give you new quests. I really liked that, more exposure to the setting and having more fleshed game in the process. The difficulty has changed on plus, enemies now use grenades whenever they see our team in bigger group. Flanking is the key to victory, popamoling through covers is just a waste of time and items. I was sticking the whole time with the team from the first heist. No voice acting means that you can really relish the dialogues. Seriously, it was more "emotionally engaging" than any newer RPG. And your companions not being sex dolls and cry babies but interesting characters with personalities. I hope HBS will make more modules, they really are learning the capabilities of the engine and are going onward the path of incline.

Tl,dr.

:incline:

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I made a friend in The Sims 3
T69Djnu.jpg

bbmgv1y.jpg

V9R7QdS.jpg

ESo0x7Q.jpg

5n1RBPz.jpg

df9nQzX.jpg

zlIIwiS.jpg

nFkbuAp.jpg

ygn6sEf.jpg

KDaF9hw.jpg

Note that I didn't cheat to get the money. On day one of my adventures, a time machine appeared on my front lawn. I used it to travel to the future, and once there, I sold everything on the lot that I was transported to. I returned home, and it kept the money that I got from doing that.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Darth Roxor, the liberator of the wasteland, lets free three captured piggies found on a farm!

SUDDENLY ALL GOONS TURN HOSTILE

One grenade, 2 revive kits, 2 heavy MG jams and a fuckton of ammo lost later...

bgt1Aw.jpg

12 dead redshirts, 1 dead doge and 1 dead farm owner.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

DeepOcean

Arcane
Darth Roxor, the liberator of the wasteland, lets free three captured piggies found on a farm!

SUDDENLY ALL GOONS TURN HOSTILE

One grenade, 2 revive kits, 2 heavy MG jams and a fuckton of ammo lost later...

bgt1Aw.jpg

12 dead redshirts, 1 dead doge and 1 dead farm owner.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
MURICA! FUCK YEAH!
:kwafuckyeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom