Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Phelot

Arcane
I was breezing past it, thought "Oh, AoW, I need to play that aga- WTF?!?!?!"

potatojohn

Arcane
8tczS.jpg

: x

Twinkle

Liturgist
Finally got this to run on Windows 7

baby which rpg is that

Severance: Blade of Darkness - THE RPG of the decade

And abnaxus, use Glide wrapper for vanilla levels, it looks much better that way, no problems with fog (which Sir Random's mod may or may not fix if you use OpenGL renderer), no crashes, also colors are generally much better and closer to DirectX version.

Multi-headed Cow

D69CBDA54CE7FE21386DAEE573CBB1CC7279A712

826FB7F2AE1BE30863A014D33A4899CAAEDB3C7C

Note: If you leave a trail of bloody excrement in your wake, please consult a physician.
4D742FBF663E8F9648F7070C9B0CB48118829A5B

43E11F1425F23F220B2FA7E195423FAE8A91E092

2AE93234BF2AF81017E9D7EBA336AFE485BA2612

Multi-headed Cow

Was doing a cargo mission, got impatient and rammy and gave myself more speed than I could stop in time. Clipped one of the support struts on a tower near my destination, warning sirens began blaring, red lights flashing, screens in the lander started flickering. Lost almost all power to the main engine and punctured the fuel system somewhere since I was losing fuel without firing engines. DEAD ON THE MOON AGAIN
8648F77E3DD7E4A2D19A2E0BAE50389C3158D955

catfood

AGAIN
toee.jpg

Standard popamole party: bard (social skill monkey), fighter, cleric, rogue (L&T skill monkey), wizard and Elmo. Using CO8 7.1.0 currently. The only new content stuff that I did was that new level 1 dungeon that let's you get to lvl 2 so I wouldn't have to do the shitty Homlet quests. I'm already level 8 and I'm mowing through the opposition in the Temple. Not sure if I want to the rest of the added content since it will undoubtedly net me a few extra levels and make the game even easier.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
One of a handful of things I remember from playing Rogue Trooper was how everyone needed a oxygen mask to be able to breathe the polluted air, except the genetically modified blue-skinned troopers, and that Inquisitor with the huge tits.

Guess those things come with air filters installed...

Multi-headed Cow

Kane and Lynch 2. Enjoyable for a short dumb popamole third person cover shooter.

circ

Arcane

mck

Cipher
I actually liked Kane & Lynch 2. The butthurt that I witnessed in multiplayer made it worth the price of admission alone.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
It crashes on startup, the farthest I ever got was a black screen.
This might help you: http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9401

And Glide is indeed to be preferred over OpenGL. I had some mouse movement issues that disappeared when I used Glide.

Game is fucking awesome. Piranha Bytes should've hired the devs (they were Spanish or Turkish IIRC) and let them make the combat system for Gothic 2.

Amazon feels too easy, though. She's very quick and has easy to perform, powerful combos. First time I played the game was with Barbarian (he's slow as fuck) and then with Knight (very easy too, once you pick up a good sword).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom