Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Rumors of an attempted suicide in Nintendo HQ surface. Allegations of power harssment.

- Deaf worker at Nintendo was power-harassed by her boss.

- Was transferred to a job where she had to transcribe material (which was impossible given her condition) by her section chief

- Section chief has a history for harassing subordinates, especially female ones by locking them in a room and giving them "consultations". Not even contract workers were safe. He was also incompetent and only there because of seniority.

- Deaf worker was found in a car in the parking lot unconscious after overdosing on sleeping pills. Section chief decides not to call the ambulance. Someone else does and her stomach is pumped at the hospital and she is quickly discharged before anyone can investigate.

- Deaf worker is forced to quit from her job. OP of the blogpost also quits out of disgust, but not before reporting Nintendo to a human rights organization.

- Section chief receives no punishment. Higher up Nintendo executives attempt to cover up the indecent.
In Rossia, vi kol zis "flirting".

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
I haven't given a shit about Nintendo for over 20 years? Does anyone on the Codex even play this crap anymore?
bethestard.png

KK1001

Arbiter
Japanese corporate culture manages to be more poisonous (not to mention backwards) than American corporate culture, so I'm not too surprised.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oh hey there Nintendo! See that spot next to Bethesda bargain bin? That's my Used only purchases section. Take a seat, 'cause you're going to be there for a long time.

... dilemma surfaces, does that include Atlus, Monolift, and Intelligent Systems?

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
- Transcribe job was actually a codename for "Project Metroid Prime Federation"

- Deaf girl arrived at her car and checked the internet right after E3 to see the fans reaction for the work of her life

- "Finally I'm going to be part of a Metroid game, the dream of my childhood! This is for you, Samus-chan my heroine (*≧∀≦*) "

- *Checks reactions and youtube comments*

- *grabs pills*

But Metroid Prime Federation is not made in Japan, it's being made in some shithole in...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Level_Games

Fuck.
I knew it right before I even clicked the link.
It's always them, always those fucking Canadians.
Why does everything bad come from Canada? It's not even funny at this point, nobody in Canada is even trying.
Their track record doesn't even look that bad, but I'm still slightly upset about not!Metroid Prime: Chibi Marines Four Swords Adventures

pippin

What kind of job could a deaf person have in a company which produces multimedia products anyway? Damn democracies and their inclusivity laws.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom