Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPS cover Decadence again

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Damn you ninja.

But yeah, an RPS preview that's fairly positive? Color me shocked!

Pretty short and not particularly substantial, but what else can you expect from newfangled games journalism?

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Even walking the non-violent path, this game is no picnic, unless it’s a picnic covered with ants who act friendly, lure you into an alley, and then beat the shit out of you.
That's priceless :lol:

Pretty short and not particularly substantial, but what else can you expect from newfangled games journalist?
That's what she said :smug:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
h7W4y20.png

:lol:

ColCol

Arcane
Does Wizardry still post on RPS or did he get banned?

He was never bad enough to warrant a ban, but I have not seen him in a while. I don't believe he has posted here in a while either.

ColCol

Arcane
Man, reading these comments makes me wonder if there is an alternate codex.

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
I laughed at these ones.
Hey, is it time for another RPG Codex hit squad to pay us a visit?

Come on, guys! We hate turn-based games and never played Wizardry II! We loved Dungeon Siege! We dream of Steam!

28/04/2014 at 21:54 Matt7895 says:

Hello from the Codex. Your name is apt.

28/04/2014 at 22:01 Imbecile says:

Harrooo!

Premium User Badge
29/04/2014 at 07:18 Lars Westergren says:

A Codexer! I shall hug him and pet him and call him Volourn.

29/04/2014 at 08:23 Memphis-Ahn says:

r00fles!

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
i thought vince was being an asshole at first when hed say "you just arent good enough at combat"
and later realize...he's right. you can pick one or two strategies, but then youd better be good at them because thats what you chose. your thief can knife someone under the right situation, but he sure as shit isnt going to backstab 4 mercenaries to death from stealth when they can all clearly see you.
but the reviews are either : I played a dialogue character and AOD is best experiment evah! Or: I tried to play a noncombat character and im mad that i get wasted in combat.
it's sorta all or nothing, but it does allow such completely different playthroughs that it puts other c&c games to shame. just that your choices often suck to deal with rather than just giving you a cutscene you didnt want.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Lololol some dudes at RPS seem to be still butthurt over Vince's interview.
Thanks man for reminder, now I have two articles to read today, with least chance to leave disappointed after read.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom