Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGs for Windows Phone?

Severian Silk

Are there any good RPGs for Windows Phone?

I checked and there is no DOSBox for WP.

Severian Silk

There's even a DOSBox for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile. :rage:

when on the road i use to play might and magic 3 on snesoid currently. its something...

I forgot about tha blobbers. I will have to try some of them.

zwanzig_zwoelf

If there is a PS1 emulator for WP, you can try to play the enhanced remakes of Wizardry 1-5.
Enough to keep you entertained for now.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Dragon Blade I and II is your average JRPG and pretty much all the platform has to offer (for free), other than some FF titles (paid).

Doktor Best

Arcane
I guess non-RPG suggestions would be good too.

I had much fun with replaying Zelda A Link To The Past and Super Metroid on emulator. Especially Super Metroid.

I dont know if you know metroidvania games but Super Metroid is really one perfectly crafted piece of gaming history. Great semilinear leveldesign with tons that opens up the more you progress and makes you come back to places you were puzzled with before, great bossfights, dripping with atmosphere and really cool character progression.

Zelda ALTTP is also fun ofc, and its the only entry to the series that is somehow challenging with its fights.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Actually, Wiz 1-3 are available for SNES, so pick your best option and enjoy. Not sure about others.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
BTW, There are a couple of decent gameboy emulators for windows phone, btw (VBAX and GBAsomething), on which you might play a few classic JRPGS (Pokemon, Zelda, and the likes of)...

Severian Silk

chrono trigger and other snes games
Not sure I will be able to play those due to shitty touchscreen controls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom