Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex and the Dunning-Kruger effect

Iznaliu

Arbiter
The donging roqua effect, where he sucks his wife's bull's semen out of her pussy. Which he admitted he does - he is a "swinger" ie he encourages his wife to fuck real men.

As opposed to fake men? Are you a fake man? You should work on that.

Teh real men let their wife get plowed by blacks lol

Now I have officially heard it all.

What are you talking about? What is a fake man? Why are simple things so hard for you to understand? Did they up your dosages of Risperdal and Haldol you fucking crazy retard?

You are a teenage weakling and a prime candidate for suicide watch since you have no real life friends and are far too young to be a recluse and a virgin. If we are being honest I will not miss you once you do the inevitable thing and finally slit your wrists well enough to get the job done.

It's entertaining seeing two idiots who would struggle to formulate a coherent argument if the choice was between doing that or death fight it out. No real arguments are present in this desolate wasteland, only the endless craters of personal insults.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
The donging roqua effect, where he sucks his wife's bull's semen out of her pussy. Which he admitted he does - he is a "swinger" ie he encourages his wife to fuck real men.

As opposed to fake men? Are you a fake man? You should work on that.

Teh real men let their wife get plowed by blacks lol

Now I have officially heard it all.

What are you talking about? What is a fake man? Why are simple things so hard for you to understand? Did they up your dosages of Risperdal and Haldol you fucking crazy retard?

You are a teenage weakling and a prime candidate for suicide watch since you have no real life friends and are far too young to be a recluse and a virgin. If we are being honest I will not miss you once you do the inevitable thing and finally slit your wrists well enough to get the job done.

It's entertaining seeing two idiots who would struggle to formulate a coherent argument if the choice was between doing that or death fight it out. No real arguments are present in this desolate wasteland, only the endless craters of personal insults.

So, can you explain what a fake man is? I guess his statement made sense to you? And you do realize how what you wrote is applicable to you too, right, Mr. Smartypants?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
So, can you explain what a fake man is?

An idiotic personal insult with no substance.

I guess his statement made sense to you?

Whether the statement made sense or not to me is irrelevant.

And you do realize how what you wrote is applicable to you too, right, Mr. Smartypants?

I actually argue about concrete topics rather than engaging in personal attack competitions.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
It's entertaining seeing two idiots who would struggle to formulate a coherent argument if the choice was between doing that or death fight it out.

But that's what this thread is about:

image.jpg

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter

Yeah my computer science degree and decades of programming experience mean I am bad at teh logic, not obviously better than pretty much the whole board :lol:

And what are you again? A retarded subhuman with no education babbling shit like always. If you and your kind were so smart you would be back in your own shithole country, and everyone would be trying to sneak in there instead of vice versa.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Yeah my computer science degree and decades of programming experience mean I am bad at teh logic, not obviously better than pretty much the whole board :lol:

I'm not looking through your post history to find out whether you are bullshitting or not; but either way you do not seem capable of arguing outside of personal attacks. It's nothing to so with logic.

And what are you again? A retarded subhuman with no education babbling shit like always. If you and your kind were so smart you would be back in your own shithole country, and everyone would be trying to sneak in there instead of vice versa.

Why the fuck do you assume that I'm not white? So you can indulge in your "mighty whitey" fantasies. If you held a sheet of paper to my skin, it would blend in perfectly*

*This is a joke. Don't take it seriously

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just read the latest game review or peruse the Asian game forum

LOL why would anyone in their right mind want to do that? Seriously.

or general rpg forum.

RPGs are deader than punk. No point in checking out that forum other than the BioWare/Bethesda threads for the lulz, and the Obsidian/inXile threads for some all-too-easy trolling.

Hell, I started a thread about the recent Dutch vote in off-topic and it was deleted. I guess the Dutch voting is too much for the members of this site to bear.

Nah, I would guess that was just to reflect the actual international resonance and relevance the Netherlands has. +M

Unwanted

Fin

Unwanted
Edgy
Yes! I wunt u tu stap tus ensanity as your two bootyfuk babuh gurls dohnt whant to see saya thire mothers huspanss friond gatting anger and power em powerful at rpg game foeum. af who relly unt thay codez to inprove then uyo meed to wrote up ur own, reviiies to un shot thhe codez and bringer it boxk to former excitedtion with power rathrr thnn anger!

ALSO haw mny man fkc ur wofe? Am nart male muhself but may be ato lesbo pron?

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I think it is apparent to most people the majority of this site's community is young teens and/or low functioning adults who love drama. But, do you believe the majority of a community can suffer from the same delusional thinking? I say yes, and I think the Dunning-Kruger effect perfectly fits. Why? Just read the latest game review or peruse the Asian game forum or general rpg forum. Hell, I started a thread about the recent Dutch vote in off-topic and it was deleted. I guess the Dutch voting is too much for the members of this site to bear.

What say you?

And since you are most likely 12 and/or a low functioning adult you have no idea what the Dunning-Kruger effect is so I will link it for this special community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

You're welcome, kids. Enjoy!

P.S. There is no connection to my account and Roqua's account. I think the staff have us confused because he wasn't retarded and liked rpgs and I am not retarded and also like rpgs. Chances are if you like rpgs and aren't a complete fucking idiot they will also think you are Roqua.
Yes, and?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom