Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG/Strategy with deep Character Creation?

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
hah, as i have grinded my way though most of the big names over the years, i should have figured it out myself that no awesome ones slipped my radar.
that beeing said, i may look at some of those indie/rogues but tbh its not that i am into JUST creating and rerolling, i also like me a good game.

are there any nice JRPGS out with sweet customisation/creating? i liked FFVII a bit but havnt played many more, so this could be a department which yield surprises?!
thx so far

edit:
man, i miss durdling hours on level ups, creation screens and the like

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
are there any nice JRPGS out with sweet customisation/creating? i liked FFVII a bit but havnt played many more, so this could be a department which yield surprises?!
Try devil survivor. Although like with all megaten games it's not character creation centered - there isn't one - but progression.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If we reached weaboo territory then Final Fantasy Tactics is good choice. All that jazz with Jobs, some class combinations are OP. Actually, art style is decent in term of uguu...
And someone already mentioned Wizards&Warriors. Good pick - good luck finding it and running it on modern systems, though my Vista gave me no issues and game can be finished. Just find unofficial patch from Mook or how was he called... check thread with unoficial patchen in General Gaming and you find it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom