Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Incline RPG Codex's Top 50 cRPGs - Results and Reviews

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by felipepepe, Feb 6, 2014.

1. laclongquan Arcane

laclongquan
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    Latest news say Kingmaker can prolly make it in August. That should be fine for next year's Top RPG poll.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Lady Error Arcane Literally Hitler

Lady Error
    Parrots:
    WTF am I reading?

• WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 3
    ^ Top  
  3. Jason Liang Cipher

Jason Liang
    Parrots:
    Plays just like Gauntlet/ Diablo when you solo. I hear you can now play it with a joystick.

To be serious, if we are going to disenfranchise Diablo and World of Warcraft from our main poll, let's be more clinical about this and move other dubious "rpgs" like Invisible Inc, Jagged Alliance 2, Star Control 2, etc... to a seperate poll as well.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • rolleyes rolleyes x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)