Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Torment: Tides of Numenera

No, genius or overwhelming talent aren't required or even luck, talent and genius is what is required for a Tolstoy or Dostoevsky, which is a whole other level. You don't need talent to be an average, decent writer, if you fucking employ some effort you will be even a better than average writer. I will tell you, you didn't need a Dostoevsky writing for this game for it be good, just a decent writer that understood some basic things.

You are comparing apples and oranges. I’m sure that Tolstoy would be a shit game writer, because being a good novelist and a good game writer are different activities, and each requires a different set of skills. Thus, they have their own standards of evaluation and we can't judge one activity based on the other. Besides, it’s harder to be a good game writer due to the cooperative nature of your work. A novelist relies only on his own experiences, but a game writer has time constraints, development budget, engine limitations, level designers, artists, etc. In a sense, a game writer can be a genius in his expertise, but deliver mediocre work because his team fucked up.

I sense an "Emperor has no clothes!" moment here. All those idiots describing all the amazing features that NumaNuma doesn't have and giving it a 9.0 and the codex being the annoying child that say the truth.

The irony is that the emperor never had any clothers, yet most people here still believed in him. I still think that if Fargo hadn't cancelled the gamescom interview, a bunch of people here would rationalize the game's faults.

In fairness, PS:T is like the emperor doesn't have any clothes, but does have an enormous, implausibly magnificent, schlong.

The little kid shouts 'the emperor has no clothes! the combat is shit in this game, it's a massive simplification even of BG1 combat and the jrpg spell effects are really annoying!'. And all the adults in the crowd keep on applauding anyway (while ducking and swerving to avoid getting smashed against the wall by the naked emperor's massive tree-like dick as he waives it around).

And then the wise old man takes the kid aside and says 'yeah, we're not stupid. Everyone knows the emperor has no clothes. But...wow...that schlong....I mean, it's got depth and length greater than all the other emperors combined. Why would you even need clothes when you've got a schlong like that? It's just a once-off event kid, we're prepared to ignore the shitty combat and all the other stuff that would normally put us off a game....holy shit that's a massive schlong'.

Incendax

Augur
This is a pretty bad review. It reads like one kids angry rant that the game was not the amazing product we all hoped for, and not like a professional reviewer objectively discussing the pros and cons (and there are several cons to this game). Personally, I think the biggest downfall of this game was all the positive hype we gave it. We got our hopes up so high, and whey they couldn't put in all the amazing features they wished they could have put in, we're coming down on them unreasonably hard. Like a lesser version of No Man's Sky (except this game is actually fun, if short).

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I don't eat out at Mc Donalds daily because I want more burgers in the world. Same reason I don't buy shitty RPGs just so more RPGs are made. Also RPGCodex is one person.

Burgers aren't rare and have never died out beyond a couple indie burgers every couple of years. For about 12 years there wasn't shit for people who liked rpgs. Your analogy is about as sensible and smart as this review. I highly doubt you could articulate in your own words why this game is shitty with an actual coherent point that isn't just a bunch of platitudes from stupids for stupids.

What is your specific take on this game in your words why it is bad?
See your problem is that you seem to hold shitty rpgs at a higher value than any other shitty game. I make no distinction between a shitty rpg and a shitty video game. RPG status doesn't elevate a turd beyond its brethren.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
In fairness, PS:T is like the emperor doesn't have any clothes, but does have an enormous, implausibly magnificent, schlong.

The little kid shouts 'the emperor has no clothes! the combat is shit in this game, it's a massive simplification even of BG1 combat and the jrpg spell effects are really annoying!'. And all the adults in the crowd keep on applauding anyway (while ducking and swerving to avoid getting smashed against the wall by the naked emperor's massive tree-like dick as he waives it around).

And then the wise old man takes the kid aside and says 'yeah, we're not stupid. Everyone knows the emperor has no clothes. But...wow...that schlong....I mean, it's got depth and length greater than all the other emperors combined. Why would you even need clothes when you've got a schlong like that? It's just a once-off event kid, we're prepared to ignore the shitty combat and all the other stuff that would normally put us off a game....holy shit that's a massive schlong'.

Post of the year material right there.

:brodex:

Zeriel

Arcane
No, genius or overwhelming talent aren't required or even luck, talent and genius is what is required for a Tolstoy or Dostoevsky, which is a whole other level. You don't need talent to be an average, decent writer, if you fucking employ some effort you will be even a better than average writer. I will tell you, you didn't need a Dostoevsky writing for this game for it be good, just a decent writer that understood some basic things.

You are comparing apples and oranges. I’m sure that Tolstoy would be a shit game writer, because being a good novelist and a good game writer are different activities, and each requires a different set of skills. Thus, they have their own standards of evaluation and we can't judge one activity based on the other. Besides, it’s harder to be a good game writer due to the cooperative nature of your work. A novelist relies only on his own experiences, but a game writer has time constraints, development budget, engine limitations, level designers, artists, etc. In a sense, a game writer can be a genius in his expertise, but deliver mediocre work because his team fucked up.

I sense an "Emperor has no clothes!" moment here. All those idiots describing all the amazing features that NumaNuma doesn't have and giving it a 9.0 and the codex being the annoying child that say the truth.

The irony is that the emperor never had any clothers, yet most people here still believed in him. I still think that if Fargo hadn't cancelled the gamescom interview, a bunch of people here would rationalize the game's faults.

Unpopular opinion time, but I do think PS:T's combat has value and serves a purpose. In light of how truly execrable the "just sideline the combat, it doesn't matter" approach went with Numenera, especially so. PS:T's combat is not "good". But contrary to what so many people claim, removing it would not improve the game. It serves as a form of pacing. When the player gets into overload from reading too many dialogues, they have combat to turn to. Infinity Engine games always had that holy trinity of player experience: exploring pretty 2D maps, character development, dialogue trees, and combat.

Even if the combat is truly shit and the writing is exceptional, a person can experience exhaustion. After you've talked to 50 NPCs in a row, beating up an anthropomorphic lizard with pretty JRPG spell effects may be just what the doctor ordered. It's a palate cleanser. If after talking to 50 NPCs you only have 50 more NPCs to talk to... then you have a problem. There was even some player customization of that dial: if you really wanted more of that combat, there was the story optional area of Undersigil to grind.

It is for this reason I've always found it strange that people say that PS:T would be better without any combat. I've always felt quite the opposite. The tattoos as inventory items, the gorgeous spell animations that tell you little stories about the planes themselves (a portal to Mechanus, holy shit, it's a gun!), yes even killing a bunch of cranium rats, they're all little pieces of a greater whole. If some of those pieces aren't as stellar as the rest, I don't think the solution is getting rid of them. Then you'd just be left with gaping holes.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I don't eat out at Mc Donalds daily because I want more burgers in the world. Same reason I don't buy shitty RPGs just so more RPGs are made. Also RPGCodex is one person.

Burgers aren't rare and have never died out beyond a couple indie burgers every couple of years. For about 12 years there wasn't shit for people who liked rpgs. Your analogy is about as sensible and smart as this review. I highly doubt you could articulate in your own words why this game is shitty with an actual coherent point that isn't just a bunch of platitudes from stupids for stupids.

See your problem is that you seem to hold shitty rpgs at a higher value than any other shitty game. I make no distinction between a shitty rpg and a shitty video game. RPG status doesn't elevate a turd beyond its brethren.

That is because you shouldn't be here. This site is supposed to be for fans of rpgs. This isn't a general gaming forum. Do you know what games I think suck? All the ones that aren't rpgs. I am baised towards rpgs because that is my fucking hobby and that is why I am posting on an rpg site. This is exactly what I've been saying all along.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

That is because you shouldn't be here. This site is supposed to be for fans of rpgs. This isn't a general gaming forum. Do you know what games I think suck? All the ones that aren't rpgs. I am baised towards rpgs because that is my fucking hobby and that is why I am posting on an rpg site. This is exactly what I've been saying all along.
Yet you still fancy yourself a connoisseur of sewage if the flavor happens to be an RPG.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Yet you still fancy yourself a connoisseur of sewage if the flavor happens to be an RPG.

I askd you before to explain in your own words why it is a bad game. You didn't because you can't. So, at least list off your top 10 favorite games so we can at least compare and contrast. I clearly explained why I think TTON is a good crpg. Please do this isn't of trying to sound smart and saying stupid shit that makes only sense to you.

Bored Games

Literate
This comes across like sometimes pedantic criticism with an agenda to trash the game from the outset.

What about the content that made it in, the end product? I literally have get no indication as to whether this is still worth playing from this.

DemonKing

Arcane
I think it's very hard for people to view PST objectively anymore to the point that it's impossible for anything new to be viewed positively, particularly if it's labeling itself as a spiritual successor. The review makes it sound like it's The Phantom Menace compared to the Empire Strikes Back, which I don't think if either fair or accurate.

I always felt PST was more like a book than a game, and marked it down because it didn't really give me what I was looking for from a gaming perspective. I feel Numenera is closer to what I'm looking for in a game in that it has more options for character development, a better inventory system (PST had a lot of items restricted to particular party members), skills checks that mean something (whether they are passed or failed) and I even find the Crisis combat doesn't compare unfavourably with the combat is PST. I haven't felt the text has been too heavy so far whereas sometimes in PST it felt like I spent a lot of time clicking through huge swathes of text.

The review seems to make out that Numenera is pretty much a total failure, unworthy of the Torment legacy and basically a broken promise. While I can appreciate how a hardcore PST fan might feel this way it would be interesting to see a review from someone who hadn't played PST before and didn't go in with impossibly high expectations. My personal thoughts are that at the least Numenera is a better "game" than PST, if not necessarily the better artistic achievement.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think it's very hard for people to view PST objectively anymore to the point that it's impossible for anything new to be viewed positively, particularly if it's labeling itself as a spiritual successor. The review makes it sound like it's The Phantom Menace compared to the Empire Strikes Back, which I don't think if either fair or accurate.

I always felt PST was more like a book than a game, and marked it down because it didn't really give me what I was looking for from a gaming perspective. I feel Numenera is closer to what I'm looking for in a game in that it has more options for character development, a better inventory system (PST had a lot of items restricted to particular party members), skills checks that mean something (whether they are passed or failed) and I even find the Crisis combat doesn't compare unfavourably with the combat is PST. I haven't felt the text has been too heavy so far whereas sometimes in PST it felt like I spent a lot of time clicking through huge swathes of text.

The review seems to make out that Numenera is pretty much a total failure, unworthy of the Torment legacy and basically a broken promise. While I can appreciate how a hardcore PST fan might feel this way it would be interesting to see a review from someone who hadn't played PST before and didn't go in with impossibly high expectations. My personal thoughts are that at the least Numenera is a better "game" than PST, if not necessarily the better artistic achievement.

Be careful bro...daring to find positives in TToN is a hanging offense round these parts ;) I like it and I did come from PS:T. Thing is I never expected this to be better or some kind of spiritual successor(always saw that as marketing). There are flaws of course. It is more disjointed, which is understandable given the cabal of writers and something that could have been addressed with more time, better editing etc. which could also cut down on the purple prose that annoys some(not me as I'm not in a hurry, but I can see how it can be obtrusive). Bigger issue is that it's too easy to pass everything, all the skill checks as you can just buff yourself with companion assistance which can make it pretty 'gamey' so that even if you want to be 'nice', you end up using one characters pool to pass a set of dialogues, then on the next set, you switch to 'intimidating' just because your other companion has a full pool there to take advantage of. Combat is already stated to get some tweaks though I went peaceful route so I can't say how it is. Ending....I thought I didn't like it totally, but not that sure now...I think it's missing something but not necessarily that which people are clamoring for. It does feel abrupt though regardless and is a candidate for a fix. As for the actual writing..it's not an epic for the ages but perfectly serviceable and better than most fare given that it does try to convey a philosophical undertone which is about the only specific link I see with PS:T as a 'successor' and that's probably why I'm more lenient with it given that overall it seems to take a different approach. PS:T wins plot wise. I don't necessarily see personal PS:T tale being better than the grander scale of TToN objectively speaking, merely that PS:T achieved its goal in a much smoother way while TToN kind of gets lost and meanders without focus before suddenly trying to find it all at the end.

This comes across like sometimes pedantic criticism with an agenda to trash the game from the outset.

What about the content that made it in, the end product? I literally have get no indication as to whether this is still worth playing from this.

It's subjective of course, but if you want a storyfag adventure with some skillchecks and not a AD&D combat module, you might find it has something to offer. Those that don't sperg or have some issue with Fargo tend to enjoy it. Dunno...see for yourself from the 'Bay' if you need to. :shrugs:

I askd you before to explain in your own words why it is a bad game. You didn't because you can't. So, at least list off your top 10 favorite games so we can at least compare and contrast. I clearly explained why I think TTON is a good crpg. Please do this isn't of trying to sound smart and saying stupid shit that makes only sense to you.

You can't expect a newfag fishing for KKK's to explain this. None of them actually point out why the writing is bad for example or give any specifics as to how it's worse from other IE, Bioware, BIS, Troika etc. games. Just get on that bandwagon and ride....

Last edited:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

I think the part about a skill check to massage an anus to relax said more than enough about the quality of the game.

duanth123

Arcane

Be careful bro...daring to find positives in TToN is a hanging offense round these parts ;) I like it and I did come from PS:T. Thing is I never expected this to be better or some kind of spiritual successor(always saw that as marketing). There are flaws of course. It is more disjointed, which is understandable given the cabal of writers and something that could have been addressed with more time, better editing etc. which could also cut down on the purple prose that annoys some(not me as I'm not in a hurry, but I can see how it can be obtrusive). Bigger issue is that it's too easy to pass everything, all the skill checks as you can just buff yourself with companion assistance which can make it pretty 'gamey' so that even if you want to be 'nice', you end up using one characters pool to pass a set of dialogues, then on the next set, you switch to 'intimidating' just because your other companion has a full pool there to take advantage of. Combat is already stated to get some tweaks though I went peaceful route so I can't say how it is. Ending....I thought I didn't like it totally, but not that sure now...I think it's missing something but not necessarily that which people are clamoring for. It does feel abrupt though regardless and is a candidate for a fix. As for the actual writing..it's not an epic for the ages but perfectly serviceable and better than most fare given that it does try to convey a philosophical undertone which is about the only specific link I see with PS:T as a 'successor' and that's probably why I'm more lenient with it given that overall it seems to take a different approach. PS:T wins plot wise. I don't necessarily see personal PS:T tale being better than the other grander scale of TToN objectively speaking, merely that PS:T achieved its goal in a much smoother way while TToN kind of gets lost and meanders without focus before suddenly trying to find it all at the end.

It's subjective of course, but if you want a storyfag adventure with some skillchecks and not a AD&D combat module, you might find it has something to offer. Those that don't sperg or have some issue with Fargo tend to enjoy it. Dunno...see for yourself from the 'Bay' if you need to. :shrugs:

You can't expect a newfag fishing for KKK's to explain this. None of them actually point out why the writing is bad for example or give any specifics as to how it's worse from other IE, Bioware, BIS, Troika etc. games. Just get on that bandwagon and ride....

Many Codexers have already offered up their views on why the writing is bad (inconsistent quality, bloated, no substantive thematic throughline, over-descriptive, derivative in parts.)

There is a 150+ page thread you could peruse if you're so eager to confirm what you have already conceded is true about this game.

perfectly serviceable

Actually, maybe you could do us all, and this site, a huge service, since we cool, KKKredit-eager naysayers are so disingenuous and find us an example of writing from this "spiritual successor" that even begins to approach this:
  • (on the opening of the Bronze Sphere) The sphere wrinkles in your hands, the skin of the sphere peeling away into tears and turning into a rain of bronze that encircles you. Each droplet, each fragment that enters you, you feel a new memory stirring, a lost love, a forgotten pain, an ache of loss - and with it, comes the great pressure of regret, regret of careless actions, the regret of suffering, regret of war, regret of death, and you feel your mind begin buckling from the pressure - so MUCH, all at once, so much damage done to others... so much so an entire FORTRESS may be built from such pain. And suddenly, through the torrent of regrets, you feel the first incarnation again. His hand, invisible and weightless, is upon your shoulder, steadying you. He doesn't speak, but with his touch, you suddenly remember your name. ...and it is such a simple thing, not at all what you thought it might be, and you feel yourself suddenly comforted. In knowing your name, your true name, you know that you have gained back perhaps the most important part of yourself. In knowing your name, you know yourself, and you know, now, there is very little you cannot do.

Or this:
Vhailor: When the injustice is great enough, Justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it. None may stand against it. It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment and lend its servant the power to pass sentence. Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them. It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods. Know that for ALL who betray Justice, I am their fate... and fate carries an Executioner's Axe.
The Nameless One: I see.
Vhailor: No, you do NOT see. Pray you NEVER will.

Or this:

• (When told by a philosopher that life does not end in death, but that one merely embarks on a new life)
Morte: And that's supposed to be an incentive? We get to do this all *again*? Gee, I can't wait to be a floating skull all over again. Whee! Pike him. What a tard. Spoken just like someone who hasn't died before, huh?

Because I think you can't, which is reason enough to despise this game. Did you know it has more words than the Bible?

TedNugent

Arcane
Some good points, especially about the ready made game engine and asset production pipeline and the talent, but a lot of the review seems pedantic at first glance.

Is the PS4 DLC real? Holy shit, they deserve their console review scores.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
You guys distain for actual rpgs is my indicator you dislike rpgs.
Criticism of one particular RPG you enjoy ≠ Universal disdain for RPGs.

Compare posts about the release of rpgs to posts about the release of Asian games or console games.
Yes, a genre specific, gaming website, provides freelance reviews and unmoderated discussion to said genre as a whole. What the fuck is your point, that dissenting opinions should be regulated?
Nevermind, of course that's your point.
Wouldn't it be nice if an rpg site had people on staff that actually liked rpgs? It seems like the function of this site is to be edgy and full of drama instead of being an rpg site.
If this isn't apparent to you then you are the target audience for this review.
Target audience of this review = Anyone willing to read objective criticism, of something they may or might not like. Not that you would understand. Didn't you just “skim through it” after being outraged by two lines?

2)The top 70 list means little when the above point is relevant and topical now.
Hey plank, it means a lot when you claim the core of this website “dislikes RPGs” and forms reviews upon no established standards - ignoring a solid list aggregated by user votes. But, according to you, Prime Junta is simply:
writing hit pieces because I'm a fucking retard that wants to hurt the genre and the games I want.
So apparently, holding a CRPG to any high standard set in said genre, including that of it’s predecessor in this case, is hurting the game/genre as a whole and is the approach of someone just edgy and full of drama.

We should instead adopt your view of highlighting the irrelevant bar set on a Nintendo platform. Discontent extinguished because: “there is a new Legend of Zelda.”

If you were an adult or not retarded you would understand points and arguments. Me trying to be reasonable with you is futile.

Haha! You're the reasonable one, how exactly? Your points and arguments amount to:

"You can criticise CRPGs all you like, as long as it's in accordance to what I am ok with and what doesn’t rustle my fuzzy feelings. Otherwise you're a retarded twelve year-old that likes Zelda, hates Jews and supports Palestine."

:lol:

Fuck off back to Disneyland, Stasi boy.

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Surely, someone would have seen the cracks sooner?
Someone did. And he left. ksaun :salute:

I don't think this is a guy that abandons his ship unless it's sinking and there's nothing he can do / is allowed to do to plug the holes.

Also his blog started after his departure is named "Reactivity". Now guess what Numenera lacks? Oh right, Tides are an afterthought, and we got passive lore-dumps that forget what a video game's strengths are as a medium.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Too much angst and edge to take the review or thread seriously. Taking this with plenty of salt and will keep an open mind. Codex has an axe to grind and a review with such a negative bent triggers my Spidey senses that he review may be codex cred pandering.

Last edited:

TedNugent

Arcane
How does this game rank alongside Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, Pillars, WL2, New Vegas, etc.

Skittles

He ruins the fun.
I know there's a maelstrom of shit flying around this game on the Codex; I'm not trying to contribute to that (at the moment). However, I would appreciate if the review contained more analysis of the game's mechanics--other than the effort & pools, mechanics described included prostate massages and processions... ? I don't even know if the second thing is a bug or a weird, poorly implemented feature. While some interesting things were raised in the review, I've come away from perhaps knowning less about the game's actual mechanics and play than I did going in. The writing's bad? There's only one concrete bit on that, which is a unfavourable comparison with P:T. I can get behind that, but I still don't understand why the reviewer thought it was atrocious.

jewboy

Arbiter
Whoever is using the jewboy alt... You got me bro, I took the bait hook, line and sinker. Excellent trolling sir 10/10. :salute:

Yes I am an alt for tunguska, little man. You do like Dragon Age don't you? Why not just admit it? You were willing to admit you liked Pillars which is like admitting to at least some degree of retardation. But I guess liking Dragon Age is admitting to going full retard. Or maybe you are too young to have even played Dragon Age. I guess it's possible. If so go play it I promise you will love it.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
You guys distain for actual rpgs is my indicator you dislike rpgs.
Criticism of one particular RPG you enjoy ≠ Universal disdain for RPGs.

Compare posts about the release of rpgs to posts about the release of Asian games or console games.
Yes, a genre specific, gaming website, provides freelance reviews and unmoderated discussion to said genre, as a whole. What the fuck is your point, that dissenting opinions should be regulated?
Nevermind, of course that's your point.
Wouldn't it be nice if an rpg site had people on staff that actually liked rpgs? It seems like the function of this site is to be edgy and full of drama instead of being an rpg site.
If this isn't apparent to you then you are the target audience for this review.
Target audience of this review = Anyone willing to read objective criticism, of something they may or might not like. Not that you would understand. Didn't you just “skim through it” after being outraged by two lines?

2)The top 70 list means little when the above point is relevant and topical now.
Hey plank, it means a lot when you claim the core of this website “dislikes RPGs” and has no established standards - ignoring a solid list aggregated by user votes. But, according to you, Prime Junta is simply:
writing hit pieces because I'm a fucking retard that wants to hurt the genre and the games I want.
So apparently, holding a CRPG to any high standard set in said genre, including that of it’s predecessor in this case, is hurting the game and genre as a whole and is the approach of someone just edgy and full of drama.

We should instead adopt your view of highlighting irrelevant platforms and I.P - discontent extinguished because: “there is a new Legend of Zelda.”

If you were an adult or not retarded you would understand points and arguments. Me trying to be reasonable with you is futile.

Haha! You're the reasonable one, how exactly? Your points and arguments amount to:

"You can criticise CRPGs all you like, as long as it's in accordance to what I am ok with and what doesn’t rustle my fuzzy feelings. Otherwise you're a retarded twelve year-old that likes Zelda, hates Jews and supports Palestine."

:lol:

Fuck off back to Disneyland, Stasi boy.

Yet again you fail to actually address a point like a non-retard. Lets stick with the very first quote of mine you responded to. You don't get it - console trash and generic Asian games that have about as much rpg in it as my ballsack isn't an rpg. How many of your precious top 10 games are challengingless console trash for fucking retards?

You do not see the difference because you don't like rpgs. You like console games and Asian games. It doesn't matter to you if a real rpg developer closes its door because you still have plenty of games to play and being made. I do not. People who actually like rpgs do not.

You fail to address you are just like the fucking retards I argued with when W&W was released, when Arcanum was released, when PoR was released, when ToEE was released, and when Bloodlines was released. You fucking idiots closed the best rpg developers for child level console trash. You are them. They had fun shitty all over Troika because they were having so much fun playing Dungeon Siege, KotOR, Dragon Age, Fallout: BOS, BG: Dark Alliance, Oblivion, and having the fucking times of your lives on your kid's console games for retards and people who actually don't like rpgs.

What you are saying is you and your kind being obnoxious idiots, reveling over how much you are hurting a real rpg game developer is like super cool and hip so normal people with brains who want more rpgs to be made should shut up. Well, fuck you. You can suck my dick you stupid fuck.

What happened to Australia? Didn't they used to have real men? They are completely emasculated now like the rest of Europe and they seem to love it. Well, you and your friends here have fun being rpg-hating pussies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom