Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
yooo this thread is bananas

Koss

Literate
And that this forum has removed some of the links

[citation needed]

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-review-shroud-of-the-avatar.122699/page-9#post-5694683

It is against the codex rule to dox people by providing their real names, links to their personal stuff that has their real names, etc. He doxxed one of the people he has been feuding with and the moderators removed it. Apparently his justification for why this isn't doxxing is that it can be easily found. Which is stupid because it is still doxxing and he was still acting maliciously trying to hurt him in real life and get others to harass him in real life, not just insulting his internet reputation. Also keep in mind this wasn't even his main arch-nemesis Jamma but some other dude who simply disagreed with him about some other stuff. I guess he is such a self righteous dude that he can't contain himself to defeating his enemies online presences, he wants to harm them in real life. No doubt because of their great evil and his sense of justice cannot let evil doers, aka. people who don't recognize his victim status and status as a champion of justice, go unpunished.

But the codex rules don't care about how easily it is found. Realistically a lot of people can easily have their forum names linked to their real life through many means, often through some kind of admission in some random place on the internet but mainly Facebook. The admins want to keep real life drama off the codex, and also the admins don't like getting called by the police over some stupid forum drama, which has happened on at least one occasion before. I don't think any of the times someone was reported to the FBI has resulted in the forum admins getting contacted though.

Sad thing is you don't realize how much of a piece of shit this Jamma is...he literally has done some criminal things. He wanted to harm a lot of us...my children for instance, in real life. I dion't think he has the ability to really go through with it, but he is one sick fuck that has made a few people stop posting due to keeping their families safe.

I don't care what you think of the other posts, don't let Jamma fool you(or koss or whatever user name he summons up to say things here).

This amazing inconsistancy puts you in the same boat as Titler. I was on raw once... i said you were all a bunch of fucking losers. Got permabanned from that one post alone. Look it up asshat. My post however was when Titler was ranting and raving about everything when i posted it.

Since then i read from the sidelines...

Honestly - as i read shit about you I kinda saw your point.

I really dont care what you think but I will say that I have used the name Koss for over 25 years. Google it. The guilds I have always ran have been called Kingdom of Valor.

Dont assume that just because i know that titler is a brit and i mention the word 'brexit' that i am jamma. Fucking asshat.

Koss

Literate
I dont think your 'Jamma' playa is capable of anything like that Rune.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
also we need an expert opinion on this maddening business Roguey

I've read the words but I find it difficult to comprehend. Apparently everyone involved here is an unreliable narrator, though it wouldn't surprise me if Portalwhateverium was letting a big money donor get away with bad behavior since he's paying for the privilege.

Once more, I challenge you as I did everyone else to point out WHERE I've been unreliable.

Bearing in mind because it's both an active criminal and civil case, I've not been publishing everything I know. Nor anything which would compromise the chain of evidence proving he's using private sources he would have no legitimate access too. Nor that would allow him to furher cause distress for the people he's targeting.

And that this forum has removed some of the links when I did publish already public information. Hard to look reliable when people are actively editing your claims, eh?
Links have been actively removed at the request of Richard Garriot, who's a big personal sponsor of the Codex. You can see the donations he's made here.

Dumbfuck Weasel

[citation needed]

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-review-shroud-of-the-avatar.122699/page-9#post-5694683

It is against the codex rule to dox people by providing their real names, links to their personal stuff that has their real names, etc. He doxxed one of the people he has been feuding with and the moderators removed it. Apparently his justification for why this isn't doxxing is that it can be easily found. Which is stupid because it is still doxxing and he was still acting maliciously trying to hurt him in real life and get others to harass him in real life, not just insulting his internet reputation. Also keep in mind this wasn't even his main arch-nemesis Jamma but some other dude who simply disagreed with him about some other stuff. I guess he is such a self righteous dude that he can't contain himself to defeating his enemies online presences, he wants to harm them in real life. No doubt because of their great evil and his sense of justice cannot let evil doers, aka. people who don't recognize his victim status and status as a champion of justice, go unpunished.

But the codex rules don't care about how easily it is found. Realistically a lot of people can easily have their forum names linked to their real life through many means, often through some kind of admission in some random place on the internet but mainly Facebook. The admins want to keep real life drama off the codex, and also the admins don't like getting called by the police over some stupid forum drama, which has happened on at least one occasion before. I don't think any of the times someone was reported to the FBI has resulted in the forum admins getting contacted though.

The lack of self-awareness is hilarious! But what can you expect from the brain trust that is the failures at this forums...? :)

So let me see if I've got this argument correctly? Because god knows you lot couldn't manage one.

* Despite providing in the first posts the prior context and pattern of behaviour, people who don't have even the integrity to read links, let alone remember what was said in the post containing them, start ranting that the case is too long and confusing for them and they don't want to educate themselves by going back and reading anything.

* I'm then accused of being unreliable, even though no one has any idea what is even being argued, and are proud of this fact. Doubling down on the dumb doesn't make it smart, guys.

* Then, the question of prior deleted links comes up, and because you're all addicted to being stupid and prejudicial, some of you try to claim I made even that up, without bothering to check your own claims.

* Then along comes "darkpatriot" who at least admits it's true, but then has to go on a personal abusive rant to justify his own hatred whilst proving if he blew his nose, he'd lose the only IQ point he has left...

* Now watch as you all say "See how he's abusive back to us, this proves something something". Nah, I'm just treating the forum with the same respect it shows me, and everyone else. I gave you plenty of time to hang yourself on your own words. Because...

* ... If the links have been deleted... how do any of you even know if the bullshit "darkpatriot" is spouting is true? Most of you didn't even know they were gone, so had never read them in the first place.

* Meanwhile, if what I say is actually true, and you've just hosted some of that personal abuse yourself... whilst complaining about "the police" and "the FBI" being directed towards your forums...?

Real, real smart folks we have here, clearly.

Now let's walk you that single point referenced slowly shall we?

It's not "how easily it was found." It's his user name on MassivelyOP. And he deliberately used it to try and stitch anyone up criticising him as "doxxing" when they responded to his posts; One of the deleted links was him openly screaming about doing it. The other user name he uses on Reddit, and Eurogamer and Steam his real name: I linked you to him trying to forge that as "doxxing" on Reddit earlier too. None of you ignorant fools bothered reading that either, or you'd have spotted the pattern; So which name is "doxxing" him, eh? Because they can't both be. They can however both be proof of the pattern of maliciously attempting to abuse moderation.

How though, oh proud morons, do you expect anyone to prove that without pointing to the evidence of someone using claimed "real" names to try and censor warnings about their scamming...? Or are you all equally convinced that you don't have to have any personal consistency, let alone character, and anything done to insult and be twats online is acceptable?

By the way, did "Cleve" post here under that name, or is that the name he used on Usernet? Was it his real name? Are you all "doxxing" him by obsessing about him long after he's gone, you hypocritical idiots? Of course, once the arrest is made on "jammaplaya", and if my chum turns out to be connected to it and is named too, you'll all repeat the same names here because you'll excuse it via being in the public domain. But in the short term, you'll all go "herp derp lawyers it's all bullshit" until it gets that far. Which is why I ignore the intellectual pygmies online, because some of us actually work to make the world better, instead of sitting on our asses being edgelords until we can mindlessly jump aboard a bandwagon without making any effort to get it rolling...

I especially liked the sad attempts at psychology; from someone literally a moron, desperately trying to prove your weird need to hate and projecting your need to imagine people as a comic book villain, well it bothers me... not much. I mean, if I really wanted to "harm" him as you so stupidly assume, I'd have done what their community does, and sent around the real life locations. I mean, you all at least bothered checking that, right? That this has happened, and it wasn't even me saying it had happened to him....?

Of course you didn't.

"but some other dude who simply disagreed with him about some other stuff"

Once more, being proud of being too lazy or nasty to bother educating yourself isn't a good thing, mate. He's done rather more than that, especially when you know he's also been using multiple accounts and what he tried to do under that too; The "Lying for Shroud" link alone shows that he accidentally admitted to stealing one of his tenants RMT possessions. But then the people of this forum clearly think toxic abusiveness is normal. So it's no wonder many of you can't see why it's so bad to do that, birds of a feather and all that...

Am a paragon of justice? Compared to you stunted moral jellyfish, by fuck I am! And I'm proud of that; Some of us aspire to better than "I can be a dick online, normalise dickery, woo hoo duh!" And it's equally hilarious watching my admirers over at Raw, even as "deadlyhabit" and more and more people point out they realise how right I was, continuing to double down on the stupidity and just reinforces that superiority to them again and again and again... And I honestly pity you that you're all so damn weak and talentless that instead of improving yourselves even on something a simple as basic empathy, you have to go on these weird flights of imaginative hatred because you don't know how to do anything good with yourselves.

But it ALL keeps people away from Shroud of the Avatar, which anyone who hasn't normalised harassment and toxicity will be grateful for the warning about. So as always, thank you now RPG Codex for ensuring that even on a negative review, anyone thinking of risking the game all the same will take one look at the hate filled idiots that surround it and say "No chance I'm taking that risk." You see, obsessively focusing on me, instead of bothering to try and work out the truth, just proves what a shit filled cess pool MMO communities, and now RPG Codex in particular is. And Shroud is one of the worst. Whilst I just abandon the account, and move on with my wonderful life and forget all about you pygmies.

Dumbfuck Weasel

[citation needed]

Sad thing is you don't realize how much of a piece of shit this Jamma is...he literally has done some criminal things. He wanted to harm a lot of us...my children for instance, in real life. I dion't think he has the ability to really go through with it, but he is one sick fuck that has made a few people stop posting due to keeping their families safe.

I don't care what you think of the other posts, don't let Jamma fool you(or koss or whatever user name he summons up to say things here).

This amazing inconsistancy puts you in the same boat as Titler. I was on raw once... i said you were all a bunch of fucking losers. Got permabanned from that one post alone. Look it up asshat. My post however was when Titler was ranting and raving about everything when i posted it.

Since then i read from the sidelines...

Honestly - as i read shit about you I kinda saw your point.

I really dont care what you think but I will say that I have used the name Koss for over 25 years. Google it. The guilds I have always ran have been called Kingdom of Valor.

Dont assume that just because i know that titler is a brit and i mention the word 'brexit' that i am jamma. Fucking asshat.

And the fun thing is, people here are so determined to be dicks to me, they don't see how they're making RPG Codex look like it's a welcoming playground for you!

As I've explained countless times, you can't make me seem like a loser by encouraging everyone around you to be abusive 4chan style twats; anyone who falls for it proves their own lack of moral worth. Whilst I know you want to imagine you're a puppet master playing both sides, you can only reinforce my sense of superiority, and the certainty that I'm not falling for your games. In order to gaslight someone, you need to confuse them, and you just make it clearer and clearer how unhinged you are. You've already sent Portalarium on the path to court; their next telethons may end up just paying the punitive penalties there. And now you've set off a wave of toxicity here. But... how is this bothering me?

I of course know how dedicated to harassment you are; you not only purchase accounts in order to use them to stalk people ("Sempiternal Dragon") but you forge identities going back years to leave sleeper accounts ("noganoo" and all the others you made in May 2013 on the forums) and yes, you've got entirely YouTube channels going back just as long which you use to fish for people's IP addresses and send them sad videos from ("xp111"). There is of course no proof that you even control the youtube channels you've just linked too. And if I posted it, would that be "doxxing", he he!

But who needs legal level proof on a forum? All any moral person has to do is say "I can see the abusiveness, and I reject it. I will not blame the victims". Apparently that's too hard for people here, or my fans at Reddit... but that doesn't say anything about myself or rune_74. Only you lot.

When, exactly, is this now 2 years long campaign of insanity against either of us going to actually bring you the "victory" you're so desperate for? What would it even look like, do you know?

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
you'll all go "herp derp lawyers it's all bullshit" until it gets that far.
Well......obviously. See, the thing is you're not coming across as the most stable person here. If indeed this does go to court why are you bothering with walls of texts, links and even responding to your would-be-online-nemesis™. Just crush him in court, take what you can get and come back to gloat to your heart's content. You'll be showered in brofists and dem'dolla bills I'm sure. Maybe start a decent UO shard with all dem monies...

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
What a shame, this game looked really cool. A lot like Wurm Online, which is amazing aside from the grind.

Avierra

Novice
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When I wanted to explain that the Ultima community was depraved, I was not expecting said community to do the explaining themselves.

Yes, it has become clear from all the responses from both sides of this... whatever it is... that the community is pretty toxic. Did everyone appear to act this shitty when you were actually playing the game?

Koss

Literate
No. Fucking Titler is demented. You were warned. Lol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom