Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Proper mouse support is very hard to implement, you know.
After all, there is no such thing as hundreds of libraries for every concievable programming language giving you proper mouse movement with a movement delta since last frame.
No, sir!
You have to implement it with a fixed rate and those plebs better adjust their input devices to the rate you have chosen!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So this critique was posted on August 21, seventeen days after the launch of Grimoire.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 was released two months ago. Still no front page review.

Fascinating.

Feel free to take a crack at it yourself.

It's not like there's a bunch of unpublished D:OS 2 reviews rejected for low-quality. Codex can only publish what's submitted.

Dorateen

Arcane
So this critique was posted on August 21, seventeen days after the launch of Grimoire.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 was released two months ago. Still no front page review.

Fascinating.

Feel free to take a crack at it yourself.

It's not like there's a bunch of unpublished D:OS 2 reviews rejected for low-quality. Codex can only publish what's submitted.

You have failed to acknowledge this user's agenda.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

because elex came out and interrupted my playthrough which meant i couldnt finish the review

otherwise i would have slammed it from start to finish already

Lies. You received a visit from Mossad and cucked out. Filthy goyim bad mouthing a masterpiece of inclusiveness? Not on Infinitron 's watch!

linmukai

Savant
Very good review. I enjoyed catching up on Grimwah. I think I'd enjoy playing the game too if by some miracle it was ever finished but that seems as unlikely as it ever was to me.

I know I am wrong but I couldn't help smiling as I read the reveal about features not implemented, an outfitted NPC gone 40 hours in, bug upon bug, crashes, no documentation, raging on the steam forum, pretty much the kind of release I would have expected from Cleve. A release this poor is really funny coming from a guy with such a huge ego. It's all just so wonderfully sweet.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I think I'd enjoy playing the game too if by some miracle it was ever finished

People finished it and most of the issues have already been fixed. Also, who are you again?

E6VFMkn.png

Whenever a monocled gentleman of superior taste and breeding happens to take note of an obscure and unimpressive account sporting a couple of hundred posts which near-uniformly slight and deride the Master Builder, one may confidently assume that as a general rule, he has actually caught a fleeting glimpse of Creation's most pathetic anomaly --- the Broken Forum Fagget. Utterly devoid of redeeming qualities, this low-T, low-effort remnant of the pre-apocalyptic era will never stop crying about the Great Work of the Ages. This magnificent gift to mankind they can of course never comprehend, much less enjoy, for even as we are now *literally* living in the Thousand-Year Kingdom, those pitiful shades are perpetually trapped in their oppressive darkness, ever blind, ever shuddering, forever shrieking soundlessly at Cleveland Mark Blakemore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom