Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

mondblut

Arcane
Owners: 4,616 ± 1,969

I rest my case.

Meanwhile...

Forum Statistics
Members:

With good two thirds of the forum being ignorant dumbfucks who had never heard of games produced before Windows 95 enabled them to turn their computers on, the sales of Grimoire display pretty correct estimation of the number of people who actually know their RPGs.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Can the post be found where in his dreamiest of dreams he expected to sell between 350K-500K copies?

Hasn't even hit 1 percent of that yet.

Zep--

Diggfinger

Arcane
While I have yet to form my own opinion on this game (havent played it yet), it's certainly the kind of unique RPG I'm glad to see get made hope it will sell/do well.
Impressive 1 man effort for sure.

BTW. Soundtrack isnt on YouTube. Balls, will just listen to Darkside of Xeen soundtrack again

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Meow...

decline cat.PNG

Zep--

Lambach

Arcane
With good two thirds of the forum being ignorant dumbfucks who had never heard of games produced before Windows 95 enabled them to turn their computers on, the sales of Grimoire display pretty correct estimation of the number of people who actually know their RPGs.

A couple hundred people wearing rose-colored glasses and turning a blind eye to all the shitiness of Grimwah due to nostalgia doesn't make it a good game, it just makes it your average bit of nostalgia-bait software.

You've got stuff like AoD, Underrail, Serpent in the Staglands etc. that also rely heavily on that old-school sentiment, but those are actually enjoyed by tens of thousands (or even more now, I'm not keeping up with the sales) beyond the Codex, because they're actual quality games not made by a single schizophrenic Aussie dumbfuck.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
AoD, Underrail... old-school sentiment

ignorant dumbfucks who had never heard of games produced before Windows 95 enabled them to turn their computers on

I rest my case :obviously:

If it ain't a cheap, faulty, bug-ridden clone of an ancient blobber it ain't a proper RPG, eh? :lol:

Fuck off, retard. Go back to pretending that Trump is still winning and not completely controlled by now.

Lambach

Arcane
Half of your posts are in the Trump subforum. And you still pretend that "it's all fine". So yeah, it shows that you're not the brightest bulb around here.

I dunno, I think it shows that I never expected some moronic "MUH REVOLOOSHIN" bullshit from a nationalistic-leaning businessman billionaire like him. If you were into that stuff, you were probably better off hedging your bets on some nutjob moron like Sanders. But I guess he wasn't enough of a "vampire alien Rothschild lizards did 9/11" conspiritard dumbfuck for you either. :lol:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Half of your posts are in the Trump subforum.
Stones, glass houses...

EDIT: lol I thought you were being funny and calling the Politics forum that, I didn't realize there was an actual subforum. My bad.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
And you still pretend that "it's all fine".

I knew that Trump would sell out his supporters like this since the day he launched his campaign.

Did you hear that idiot Boris Becker lost his entire fortune in a Nigerian investment scam? I bet he has an IQ of 75. lol

becker%20oops_0.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-bankrupt-boris-becker-liquidating-his-assets

Falling for Republican trickery and getting your bank account emptied out by Nigerian scammers should be treated with equal mockery, as Republicans have been screwing over their base for more than 100 years. I wanted to believe like everyone else, but I knew enough Republican history not to campaign for Trump or any Republican on social media. When you vote for a major party, you are doing the establishment a favor.

Prime Junta

democracy 101

how to vote

(1) start as early as you can, at the latest, primaries
(2) vote for the least bad option of the ones on offer, unless you're a revolutionary, in which case vote for the worst option
(3) repeat until someone gets elected

(seriously: the US is utterly fucked, and the only way it's going to un-fuck itself is if a right-thinking fraction gains control of one of the two parties, or a right-thinking third party manages to break through, or there's a Communist revolution. If you want to see it un-fucked, vote for whoever you think is likeliest to succeed in any of these scenarios)

(also, if you're in the "if voting could make a difference, they'd ban it" camp, see Catalonia, 1 October 2017)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom