Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial RPG Codex Report: A Codexian Visit to OtherSide Entertainment

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Actually I don't believe VR has been a goal , they just asked about it on the forum and have mentioned it a few times.
It was a high-level goal in their original pitch.

Hmm, don;t remember that. In any case their take on it is the right one. Interesting, don't close the door on it, keep eye on readiness, don't waste time on it now.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
So some retard (Probably the one that looks like "Larry" from the 3 Stooges, Malphunction?)...had this to say.

some retard said:
More developers does not = faster. That is an assumption that has been proven wrong over and over again. The reason that no projects set that is it's bad business.
Music and sound? All I can say the low bar is Thief. It is such an integral part of our games that I wouldn't make a stretch goal out of it. Wouldn't have even thought of it as such a thing.

Sorry the rest doesn't attract you. Each gamer to their own.
I can say this- the hardcore gaming group is completely split on co-op
The hardcoregamer could care less about the book.
The hardcore RPG'er wants the book badly.
The hardcore RPG'er is more pissed about us not 'caring' about established leveling systems .
Each gamer wants something different. Some things appeal to more than the others. Kickstarter from my side is taking the best 'guess' on what is most appealing. Co-op is one of them, partly because it is so dividing.

Zep--

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
So, did you back this game? Just wondering since you have lots of venom to spew about.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Kickstarter from my side is taking the best 'guess' on what is most appealing. Co-op is one of them, partly because it is so dividing.

Just in cae Infinitron wants to derp some more.

"Kickstarter from my side is taking the best 'guess' on what is most appealing.
so dividing."

what?

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Looks like the are going to make their first stretch goal tonight... :thumbsup:

So, did you back this game? Just wondering since you have lots of venom to spew about.

This shows he just trying to troll-lo-lo:
Don't be stupid guys, they are manipulating the bids. Get a grip.

Zep--

Mindx2...i've caught KS not enforcing the bidding rules before and just laughing it off. If they (KS) get their cut they don't care who's paying (even though that is against their rules)

See my Tom Hall post somewhere here on kodex about kickstarter fraud.

Zep--

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Looks like the are going to make their first stretch goal tonight... :thumbsup:

This shows he just trying to troll-lo-lo:
Don't be stupid guys, they are manipulating the bids. Get a grip.

Zep--

Mindx2...i've caught KS not enforcing the bidding rules before and just laughing it off. If they (KS) get their cut they don't care who's paying (even though that is against their rules)

See my Tom Hall post somewhere here on kodex about kickstarter fraud.

Zep--

Is this paranoia talking or do you have any facts to back it up... not being snarky but saying that certainly demands some facts to back it up. Otherwise, you just sound like any other troll without a cause.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Mindx2,

No I am not making this up. Tom Hall's game he was tryinh to KS was failing.

So he threw a 10 or 20 thousand dollar fund down HIMSELF. (trying to be funny...but against the KS rules).

He even posted on the KS comments THAT HE DID IT. I reported it. KS did NOTHING

No sanctions, no banning...No explanation.

Fuck KS. KS is for KS and their rules are bullshit.

Zep--

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mindx2,

So he threw a 10 or 20 thousand dollar fund down HIMSELF. (trying to be funny...but against the KS rules).

Zep--

... but what about this KS? Or are you just totally :butthurt: about them all? Did you get burned by one in the past and lose money? D:OS, PoE, W2, QfI, LoX, Unrest, SR, BS, etc. certainly weren't scams regardless of what you think the final product was quality-wise so your reasoning seems a little weak to project that towards all Kickstarters...

Ninjerk

Arcane
Mindx2,

Zep--

... but what about this KS? Or are you just totally :butthurt: about them all? Did you get burned by one in the past and lose money? D:OS, PoE, W2, QfI, LoX, Unrest, SR, BS, etc. certainly weren't scams regardless of what you think the final product was quality-wise so your reasoning seems a little weak to project that towards all Kickstarters...
Behead all kickstarters! :terrorist:

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Mindx2,

Zep--

. but what about this KS? Or are you just totally :butthurt: about them all? Did you get burned by one in the past and lose money? D:OS, PoE, W2, QfI, LoX, Unrest, SR, BS, etc. certainly weren't scams regardless of what you think the final product was quality-wise so your reasoning seems a little weak to project that towards all Kickstarters...

They just proved to me they way they operate and enforce their rules (in that they don't). Take from that whatever you will.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Mindx..when they don't enforce the rules on one, and one so obvious..I think it's safe to say they don't enforce the rules on any.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
In other words...they want their cut, they don't really care how they get it.

Zep--

mindx2

Patron
Mindx..when they don't enforce the rules on one, and one so obvious..I think it's safe to say they don't enforce the rules on any.

Zep--
I guess I just don't understand your hostility especially considering you have nothing pledged toward any Kickstaters. If this turns out to be UU3 then buy it then and forget it was ever on KS to begin with. To actively troll this KS for no other reason than Kickstarter didn't pay you your proper respect and act on your expose of Tom Hall all that time ago just seems rather silly...

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wait, Zep Zepo, I'm not saying your're bad or wrong or anything, I just want to see if I follow your reasoning on this. The Kickstarter guys are corrupt, therefore you will never pledge to a KS because you don't want to support the KS people, or because developers who use Kickstarter are probably frauds?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
EDIT: seriously dude, just edit your posts. Quoting yourself is pretty obtuse, particularly with your 400 tags, which I know aren't your fault, but they sure don't make your annoying habit more excusable.
Sigh. This fucking website. I cannot edit my posts.
Yes. When you abuse your toys, they're taken away from you.

I refuse to carry out DU's sick fantasies.
Star Stable.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer

Zep--
I guess I just don't understand your hostility especially considering you have nothing pledged toward any Kickstaters. If this turns out to be UU3 then buy it then and forget it was ever on KS to begin with. To actively troll this KS for no other reason than Kickstarter didn't pay you your proper respect and act on your expose of Tom Hall all that time ago just seems rather silly...

The flip-flopping stretch goals, the hit the weak spot for massive damage, the cronyism, beginnings of the RMT store.

Want to know why the SotA flock didn't rush over to help fund it? Just read the first page of comments here.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0/comments

Also, it's not hostility, it's education.

Zep--

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
EDIT: seriously dude, just edit your posts. Quoting yourself is pretty obtuse, particularly with your 400 tags, which I know aren't your fault, but they sure don't make your annoying habit more excusable.
Sigh. This fucking website. I cannot edit my posts.
Yes. When you abuse your toys, they're taken away from you.

Ah, if only the world worked that way. If it did, the Codex would have been taken away from you a long time ago.

This is either a great game, or a Daikatana waiting to happen.

Let's hope Grimoire Forever releases soon. :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom