Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress RPG Codex Let's Play Database (2nd Edition)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What about Metal Brigade Tactics, Azira? Is it completed, or what?

Thread updated.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
What about Metal Brigade Tactics, Azira? Is it completed, or what?

Not quite. The most appropriate designation for that LP would be "abandoned", though I intend to return to it eventually. But seeing as I haven't updated it for ages, let's call it for what it is. :salute:

Running Fox

Educated
Queued
Completed:
Vampire: The Masquerade: Wild Nights by grotsnik
Warhammer 42K by root
Fall Gelb by z o o l (opponent quit)

Dead:
Jagged Alliance 2 by ironyuri
Jagged Alliance 2 by SoupNazi
Metal Brigade Tactics by Azira
Baldur's Gate Trilogy by oldmanpaco
Arcanum by Kz3r0

Running Fox

Educated
Queued
Dead:
ITZCOM by Cassidy
GROM by Darth Roxor
Space Rangers 2 by Ulminati
Temple of Elemental Evil with Co8 by Mrowak
Temple of Elemental Evil with Co8 by Ulminati
Capitalism Plus by RK47
King's Quest VI by coyote
Disgaea by Cenobyte
Cyber Knight 2 by lightbane

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
My legend of grimcock is ongoing until I unceremoniously abandon it halfway through :troll:

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
I finished the Azrael's Tear LP. Put it in the "completed" section please. Thanks.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Thread needs some kind of [missing images] tag for older LPs (+ an automatic alert sending a weekly PM to the author until they get an image host that doesn't suck) - a bunch of the completed ones are just pages upon pages of broken images... goddamn warp daemons are eating away at history! :(

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Thread needs some kind of [missing images] tag for older LPs (+ an automatic alert sending a weekly PM to the author until they get an image host that doesn't suck) - a bunch of the completed ones are just pages upon pages of broken images... goddamn warp daemons are eating away at history! :(

Folks need to use blogger or something else reliable to dump images. Ghostdog gave me that tip and I'm grateful for that. You need to choose your image host well otherwise you get this. My first botched attempt at LPing Azrael's Tear failed because I was using imageshack and midway through the "frog in an ice cube" drama happened.

Sadly, most older lps used imageshack and are now unreadable because imageshack did that. There is a work around for it though, I forgot it and don't know if it still works... maybe someone can give you the details.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thread updated.
As for the imageshack frog, yeah, there is a workaround. Something with referrals = 0, or some such. I will find it later and add the info to the first post.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
What about the suggestion of putting the LP status between parenthesis? As in "broken image links", "imageshack and needs workaround", etc? That would be great, if you don't have time to skim through the lps I'm sure someone can help.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom