Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone at Digital Dragons 2016

Latro

Arcane
XbrPCOV.png

Just need to shrink it a bit and it'll be a good addition to the developer emoticon collection :)
If you have it move left and right slightly it'd look like he's mocking you. or do the usual :mca:

emoticon txt suggestion: :avellonesmug: smug avellone

Latro

Arcane

Deleted Member 16721

It would also help if Fallout 3 wasn't one of your favourite games.

I have many favorites besides Fallout 3. I can give you a comprehensive list of favorite RPGs of mine riddled with classic, old-school RPGs at the top of it. :)

I'm at the point of giving up on saying what my favorites are, because I love so many RPGs.

animlboogy

Learned
Man, this cult has a lot of weird rules. :P

Yeah, it's so weird that people assume you have already played two of the most well-regarded cRPGs ever made on a forum dedicated to discussing cRPGs in detail.
I have many favorites besides Fallout 3. I can give you a comprehensive list of favorite RPGs of mine riddled with classic, old-school RPGs at the top of it. :)

I'm at the point of giving up on saying what my favorites are, because I love so many RPGs.

Perhaps the trappings of the genre are enough for you to enjoy a game. Maybe there's a forum out there where people repeatedly post "IT WAS GREAT!" after every playthrough of something.

Mustawd

Man, this cult has a lot of weird rules. :P

Yeah, it's so weird that people assume you have already played two of the most well-regarded cRPGs ever made on a forum dedicated to discussing cRPGs in detail.

Perhaps the trappings of the genre are enough for you to enjoy a game. Maybe there's a forum out there where people repeatedly post "IT WAS GREAT!" after every playthrough of something.

We all know why he's here:

Fluent here! Please visit my RPG Gaming YouTube Channel. All RPGs, all the time!

http://www.youtube.com/FluentGamingChannel

:flamesaw:

Deleted Member 16721

Hahahaha! That is genuinely funny. :)

But no, that's not the reason I'm here, although it doesn't hurt to promote my RPG YouTube channel to fellow RPG fans. :)

P.S. The link in my signature! Great content, over 600+ videos all RPG-related! :)

I'm here to discuss RPGs just like I assume the rest of you are. :)

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Hahahaha! That is genuinely funny. :)

But no, that's not the reason I'm here, although it doesn't hurt to promote my RPG YouTube channel to fellow RPG fans. :)

P.S. The link in my signature! Great content, over 600+ videos all RPG-related! :)

I'm here to discuss RPGs just like I assume the rest of you are. :)

Shutup. Just shut your fucking mouth. And WTF is with all the emoji's? What are you 12?

Deleted Member 16721

Haha!

I like emojis. In my day they were called, uhhh..."smilies", or something? I come from the era of AOL Messenger. :P

I'm actually 31, which I imagine is a bit older than the median age here on the 'Codex. I don't know that as a fact, though.

animlboogy

Learned
Haha!

I like emojis. In my day they were called, uhhh..."smilies", or something? I come from the era of AOL Messenger. :P

I'm actually 31, which I imagine is a bit older than the median age here on the 'Codex. I don't know that as a fact, though.

the fuck are you even on about right now

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Haha!

Were you Home Schooled?

Deleted Member 16721

JUST YOUR FUCKING OPINION IS IT? IS IT?

Oh my god. I literally am laughing out loud at this. Well done. :D

And no, I wasn't home schooled. I am a product of good ol' public education. :D

Turrul

Augur
Why the fuck did this thread got derailed by an RPGWatch user who never even played Fallout 1 anyway? I thought you guys would keep connecting imaginary dots about how Sawyer annoyed Avellone by his mere existence, instead of arguing with a Youtube LP'er ffs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom