Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex Game of the Year 2015 - VOTING HAS BEGUN [AUTISM ALERT]

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
By amount of hours played fallout 4 sures deserves the second place after witcher 3 . At release i remember almost everyone, codex group and outside, playing it, and those who doesnt show on steam just torrented it.
I didn't buy fallout 4 nor did I get it via torrent. I'm a proud member of the "consistent and responsible codex approved gaming behaviour" club, not like the monocled gentlemen wannabes that populate this hellhole these days.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I did my duty. Not a single game got the maximum score. That'll teach 'em.

V_K

Arcane
Voted. One game at 5, one at 4, everything else at 3 and below. Not a very good year for me.

felipepepe, you have two entries for Citizens of Earth. Guess there's nothing to do about it now, though.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Voted too. But I did not vote for things like WL2 or D:OS since I only played the original versions, not the new ones.
I assume I did it correct?!

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Voted :salute:
I didn't realized so many games came out last year.
Yeah, I was impressed too. And that's after I removed like 500 RPG Maker games, MMOs and roguelikes with shitty rankings /sales.

But I kept interesting / well-rated RPG Maker stuff, like Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge and Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals.

Voted too. But I did not vote for things like WL2 or D:OS since I only played the original versions, not the new ones.
IU assume I did it correct?!
Yup. :salute:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Voidspire Tactics in Tacticool and not in RPG :
giphy.gif

Voted anyway...

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Yeah, but on the other hand this means it can actually win that poll, while in the RPG category it wouldn't stand a chance against AoD or UR.
I don't really agree, Invisible Inc. is maybe a better tactical game, Voidspire Tactics is still my favourite RPG of the year and my favourite game because...well...I like RPGs.

Edit : Nice. :hero:

Last edited:

himmy

Arcane
I really had to struggle with the desire to vote for joke options like Fallout 4, Undertale or PoE, but my good sense prevailed in the end.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Its mostly right, but i think satelllite reign could have been included in tacticool and conquest of elysium 4 too .
Ok, we're still early in the voting, I've added them. Feel free to go through the poll again and vote just for those two if you wish.

felipepepe what about mass voting from singular sources? Currently I can submit one form after another. Wouldn't breaking it down into forum polls make everything better?
We can't use this scoring system with forum polls. Besides, there are tons of alts here that would tip the results just the same.

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
I don't get this hate for PoE. It is just mediocre. All of the shitstorming comes most likely from a hype train crashing and burning, admit it losers!
:bunkertime:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom