Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex 2014 Role-Playing Game of the Year Awards

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
The Watch discussion has turned to the 2015 results:

Age of Decadence with it's awsome approach certainly deserved top 3 entry. But above TW3? No, sorry.
Legends of Eisenwald I refused to buy as it looked as damned Mount and Blade clone. Not saying clones can't be better than the original game, but a clone of Mount and Blade cannot be better than TW3. Does it deserve to be in top 3, dunno. Can't be sure as I didn't buy it.
SR:HK don't even know what that is. Is it some Shadowrun? If yes, then it can be #1 on phonegames list for all I care. On PC games list, it needs to be at the bottom.

Forget tastes, concentrate on technical aspect in all these games.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ignorant Watcher unaware that Hong Kong is when HBS abandoned the mobile market entirely. :lol:

Lhynn

Arcane
So, two years later. Neo Scavenger or tales of wuxia?
NS has better combat, tho its not very polished and stuff like being ambushed with an enemy spawning on top of you even after you took every precaution possible.
Make me quit the game when it happened for the 10th time.

Wuxia is better in everything else, including setting.

himmy

Arcane
I cant get invested on a womans problems, the reason i play rpgs is because power trips through the eyes of the lead. when the lead has tits and a vagina i just cant give a fuck, so its more of a subjective thing.

We have reached peak Codex.

Lhynn

Arcane
I thought WE were supposed to be the edgy ones.
We are, they are just retarded.

We have reached peak Codex.
Topped the dude that wanted to fuck his girlfriends daughter, the dude that wanted a tranny to shit on his chest, the dude that spams reminding people he wants to see a religion and a race eradicated, the guy that spends his time trying to seduce lesbians on lesbian chatrooms, and the whole bunch of etcs. By saying i dont want to play games from the point of view of fictional female characters because i cant bring myself to enjoy it, did i?

Felix

Arcane
Meh, I always play as male, I can't suspense my disbelief enough with female player character, it's just too unrealistic with lesser creatures like women being outside of the kitchen.

Tomb Raider would've been better with a male protagonist btw.

Modron

Arcane
All this talk of no dick, no fun and no-one recommends Bastard Bonds...
:nocountryforshitposters:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom