Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Romanians stole my avatar

Are romanians worst people on the face of the earth

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
First my signature, now this. I can tell you that the lady on there is Romanian and the words on there are an ancient Dacian warcry. Soon the Romanians will be starting their campaign and ban all languages on this forum except for Romanian. There will be lots of vampires as well. Discuss.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw Hugh Jackman last night at the pier. He was hanging outside a bar chatting it up with a group of sailors, clearly flirting with them and eyeing them up. When I approached him and tried to tell him how much I loved him in the hit drama epic film Australia, he suddenly got very tense, looked away from me, and told me in a bad french accent that I had him mistaken for somebody else. When I insisted that I was not mistaken and tried to ask him what it was like being able to stare at Halle Berry's tits during the filming of Swordfish, he screamed and shoved his fist in to my face. I think he expected claws to pop out like with Wolverine, so when I explained to him how that was just special effects and that he doesn't actually have claws, he burst in to tears and ran away sobbing.

flabbyjack

Arcane
They used to blame the Romanians (gypsies) for ruining Europe. Now they find that illegal immigrants are much worse. Immigrants necessarily aren't bad people per se (gypsies are), they just tax the local infrastructure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom