Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII decides to LAH LAH to PC

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Smooth game except sometimes prestige screen will not load. I have to save and reload to make it appear. AI is still dumb as bricks. Never seen Dong driven out of Luo Yang that quickly while being smashed from the west by Ma Teng.

Aftermath points:
- LuoYang did not burn. Yuan took control.
- Dong cornered at Changan before Cao's coalition expires and they start attacking each other. Cao Cao was conquered by Liu Dai. Lol.
- Gongsun San, Sun Jian and Liu Bei's gang are still where they started.
- I burned a privilege to lead Lu Bu and Hua Xiong to retake lost western territories. We succeeded in destroying the isolated Ma, but Pang De killed Hua in a duel. RIP
- 5 years later I'm embezzling gold in Tian Shui while I governed with my best buddy Gao Shun.
- The end

RK47

Patron
Yang Song
Good relations with leader, recommended for marriage with distant relative of ruler. Twice.
Got 2 brides within a year. The second one's random portrait made me laugh.

kakukeko.jpg

Got invaded the same year. We lost.
Ruler was beheaded. I was in another city with both wives. RIP Zhang Lu.
Second wife become ruler. lmao.
We spend honeymoon together before the last city also falls, but i wasn't captured cause i have elite horse that guarantees escape.
I escaped to join another kingdom, two wives captured and joined the captor kingdom.
Received letter 9 months later, from both wives.
One boy one girl.

kakukeko2.jpg

Can't raise the kids myself cause they're in another kingdom.
Big deal, embezzling cash in Luoyang under Crown Prince Dong in peace. We're dominating half the map.

RK47

Patron
Not much.
It's still a weak strategy game, though the new interactions made it seem like stuff are more happening even though you're just messing around domestically. People will bribe you when you're a civic official, if you're a warrior people will challenge you to a fight constantly.

San13PK_en%202017-04-28%2020-07-28-10.jpg

:shredder:
San13PK_en%202017-04-28%2020-07-31-17.jpg

San13PK_en%202017-04-28%2020-07-32-64.jpg

San13PK_en%202017-04-28%2020-07-33-94.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
When you know you're gonna win and cannot wait for the game to self-end
14.jpg

15.jpg

Commander Yang always commands from a distance.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Silva

Arcane
So if I liked to play The Sims with jap officers in RotK 7 ascending to mayor and governor etc, will I like this game? I don't care for battles so it's not important to me.

*edit: And how is Nobuniga Ascention in this respect? Can I The Sims it and have fun?

Last edited:

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
There's nothing to do in this game but slowly watch numbers go up. It is worse than 7 in every regard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom