Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Risen 3: Titan Lords

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
It just says '3 days left'. Pfff.
Omfg, maybe they'll finally continue the beloved Arcania series! I was waiting for a new Arcania game after the 4th.

never 4get

1820.jpg

Goblino

Savant
Arcania Gothic 4 part II. The Titans have been brought into the world of Gothic with the help of the Sleeper and Beliar. As it turns out the cast of Risen 2 stole your boat from Gothic 3 and just when they got all guilty and returned it, they become trapped in the archipelago created by the Titans invading. Now NH mark I must work together with Tits and the forgettable crew of pirates while sailing to the fragmented lands of khorinis, Myrtana, and for some reason Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 64 to kill the mad King Rhobar, and destroy the barrier once and for all.
6xcBu5F.jpg

Last edited:

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Still sounds better than the plot from the game that I shall never name.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
It just says '3 days left'. Pfff.
Omfg, maybe they'll finally continue the beloved Arcania series! I was waiting for a new Arcania game after the 4th.

Spare us the sarcasm, lest it turns into reality. Considering how many people here openly declare their love for R3, it wouldn't surprise me to find at least as many Arcania aficionados.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
But there are several people telling you that youre wrong, whereas there is nobody who is backing up your claims. All that despite that fact that the Risen series doesnt get all too much love by this community so we can hardly all be fanboys. That should get you thinking.
By several you mean 3 or 4? Out of which one completely agrees with me about the randomness, he just says it's great. One admits to not being very good and cheesing certain enemies. Another says Brogar is harder than wolves. The only one that seems to know wtf he's talking about to an extent is Average Manatee . Out of all these fucks, all repeat the mantra that "Risen isn't that difficult" which I never said it was, I said it's inconsistent. I just make the assumption, which I don't think is incorrect, that most motherfuckers that share their "knowledge" Just went through the game in the sequence it was intended, past a certain level, when you kill most shit in 2-3 swings all this crap becomes much less noticeable, you can get to that point with bandit camp and harbour town quests alone.. Writing off shit as "I fucked up" is much easier then. Oh, and one guy agrees with me that the combat is janky.

I don't know what you're talking about with the "love" logic. It seems to me that the consensus is that Gothic 1 and 2 and Risen 1 are well liked on the forums. Even if not on the forum, definitely on this thread. Just use your fucking head.
No one cares you little shit. Go play with your barbie doll set.

Cthulhu_is_love

No complaints about Risen combat being random, although whole Risen series is big :decline:.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Anyway... in three days...

:discohitler:

Wonder if Infinitron and the rest of the crack staff will cover the announcement or do we need to save space for the fifteenth update on the pre-pre-pre-pre tech demo of that Ultima Underworld KS clone whose name I've already forgotten.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Anyway... in three days...

:discohitler:

Wonder if Infinitron and the rest of the crack staff will cover the announcement or do we need to save space for the fifteenth update on the pre-pre-pre-pre tech demo of that Ultima Underworld KS clone whose name I've already forgotten.

Dungeons of Aledorn?

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Stop it guys, your comments are making me want to un-ignore the newfags, to better appreciate the fight. And they don't really deserve such leniency.

Cthulhu_is_love

Risen 1 is a good game you shitbird newfag.
Risen 1 is miles better than G3. Too bad they threw everything in the shitter after that.
Everything after G2 is:decline:.
R1 is in contrast to G3 of course better and a step in the right way, but in comparison with G2--->SHIT. (else a good game)
You guys have to submit to the breathtaking superiority of GOTHIC 2 (and my arguments).

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Overall, Risen series > Gothic series.

Individually, Gothic 1 = Risen 1 > Gothic 2 > Risen 3 = Risen 2 > > Gothic 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other RPGs.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Overall, Risen series > Gothic series.

Individually, Gothic 1 = Risen 1 > Gothic 2 > Risen 3 = Risen 2 > > Gothic 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other RPGs.

Oh, just ban him already, for fuck's sake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom