Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RIP Kirill Pokrovsky of Larian

Quatlo

Arcane
I just hope they will not hire some talentless hack like jeremy soule or inon zur

otsego

Cipher
Raised one when this news first broke, and now will raise one again.

beer-toast-clouds.jpg

Will pop the DOS soundtrack in and enjoy it along with a beer.
Cheers to Kirill, Larian, and Codex.

Saxon1974

Prophet
Kirril's soundtracks are the only ones I can listen to while at work (game soundtracks that is), just so memorable. I even love his DOS soundtrack. A truly unique musician.

Aenra

They still have not mentioned who will be taking his place; Understandable but still, much as i'd call me a fanboy, fair is only fair; I'd rather they had this nailed down prior to initiating their KS, rather than at some point..whenever. Nothing even on a tentative level. Most people don't think of music as important a factor as say graphikkks, which helps Larian even further considering their broadening of their audience. Typical expectations, most questions are about romances, quests, how improved the visuals are, how zomgpao the skills will turn out to be. But it is important to a good number of people. Kirill spoiled the way :)

Have obviously pledged despite this, but i still think it's bad policy. Far as i am concerned, Kickstarter pitches should be made by referencing each and every segment of the game planned. We don't leave a whole aspect absent, hang a 'tba' sign and start taking money. Especially when last time we did a KS, we failed to deliver one. One that we got paid for.
(and yes, i know others pitch with half as much. I don't fucking pledge in those though, now do i)

Grokalibre

Savant
[...]We don't leave a whole aspect absent, hang a 'tba' sign and start taking money. Especially when last time we did a KS, we failed to deliver one. One that we got paid for.
(and yes, i know others pitch with half as much. I don't fucking pledge in those though, now do i)

Makes perfect sense.

Zeriel

Arcane
Michiel van den Bos

Interestingly enough it seems he didn't work on AoW III

He did, not sure where you got that. Or at least he SAID he did, and was credit as much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom