Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Rimworld Codex Colony - Co-Op Extraordinaire

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sexbad did a really bad job with the bandages.
The best doctor is currently having a seizure.

01.jpg

The thrumbo has given up on the door for now, but paces outside, waiting for anyone foolish enough to try his luck.

02.jpg

Maybe it's time to use the psychic lance.

03.jpg

The group decides to wait till morning before making the attempt.

04.jpg

The thrumbo paces endlessly, resting not a single moment. That's cool, Bliblab too is ..uh..staying awake throughout the whole night, gripping his rifle tightly.

05.jpg

At 0700 hours, an opportunity arrives as the thrumbo moves away from the building.
Sexbad makes a dash for the psychic device and aimed it at the Thrumbo.

06.jpg

It fell unconscious. The group immediately rushes out of the building to beat the shit out of it.

07.jpg

Three hours later...

08.jpg

The beating continues.
'STOP STOP. I DON'T SEE THE PUPILS MOVING ANYMORE'
Sexbad gives the unmoving beast another smack and finally backed off.

09.jpg

We got a thrumbo horn and three personal shields. It's time to kickstart this colony with the money it brings.

10.jpg

Bliblablubb

Arcane
The best doctor is currently having a seizure.
I am not having a seizure, I went into a librul fey mood. I will return once I have finished scratching a mural into the wall with my rifle (male rifle, because apparently wymen are icky), depicting Azira being useless as usual. :argh:
What? It's your own fault for denying me my own {{{Safe Space}}}.

Also potatos at last. Trannies, potatos and drama, finally the KKKolony is worthy to bear the name "Codexia". :salute:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I was hoping the ITZ raiders would get Infinitron, but of course Turi had to pull that pagan trickster magic and save the day.

Gotta say though, the tranquilized trumb-OH getting whacked for hours was some great stuff! :lol:

RK47

Patron
97 - Neglect
Nigger-01 detected a nearby escape pod crash. One of the colonists was sent to investigate.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Wow. This guy is useless at this point. :lol:

03.jpg

And he's Scrooge's ex-lover. More reason to let this sucker die.
We wanted to just let the wilds take him but decided his jeans and Armani shirt too valuable to pass up.

04.jpg

Bliblab collapses from exhaustion in the barracks. He finally stopped shaking literally.

05.jpg

06.jpg

Thanks, Tom. :salute:
Meanwhile, back in the KKK Palace..
07.jpg

'Milord, are you sure this is wise?'
'The Niggers at 01 outpost is making slow progress. I want you to go there and hurry it up.'
'But what about my daughter?'
'That's the point. Succeed, you and your daughter shall inherit this castle. Fuck it up and I can't promise your daughter's safety.'
'I-I understand.'
'Remember, issue them all the chems you need to keep them under control. I want to be off this planet by year's end!'

Anna bade a tearful farewell to her daughter and proceed to load the cargo pod.
Her pod landed a few hours later, carrying much needed supplies of chems and weaponry.

10.jpg

'His Lordship orders the completion of the next outpost immediately. Chems will be issued freely. Failure means death.'
'We hear you, O Reverend Mother and obey.'

One by one, the colonists takes a shot of the yayo.

11.jpg

12.jpg

'Let's do this! For King Kike!'

RK47

Patron
98 - lolfag
The chems shipment was timely. Tension was in the air and Nigger-01 is having gay problems.

02.jpg

Sexbad just doesn't understand that not every guy is as enthusiastic as him when taking it on the butt.
Meanwhile the tsundere coupling back in the KKK Palace didn't work out.

03.jpg

'Give me back my mother, you monster!'
'Try it and I'll have the niggers take your mom in all of her holes at once.'
'You wouldn't dare-!'

Azira snapped and lunges at the lone kike pummeling him repeatedly.

04.jpg

They didn't hate-fuck each other in the end unlike my animes. :(
Meanwhile Nigger-01 has completed preparations of the cargo pod.

05.jpg

We'll go for another hilly area where there's plenty of terrain cover and steel to mine.

06.jpg

KKK Palace - Azira treats Jews' wounds.

07.jpg

No blow job was forthcoming, despite the blackmail potential of having both mom/daughter pairing being taken and gangbanged, hentai style. fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Oh, looks like Nigger-01's pod has landed.

08.jpg

09.jpg

Not looking great. We'll take that small structure on the south-east by the hillside.

10.jpg

Turi chops some wood while Cheetah puts up a roof over the building.
Facing the prospects of hunger while waiting for the next pod, the two quickly harvested bush berries to sate their hunger.

11.jpg

Meanwhile the exotic caravan arrives at Nigger-01.

12.jpg

13.jpg

We trade away the thrumbo and some personal shields away for valuable materials.
And some exotic weapons like the triple rocket launcher.

14.jpg

RK47

Patron
99 - Keep going
Transaction was complete and the 2nd pod is loaded and launched without ceremony.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Bliblab quickly constructs another pod while Anna refuels the launch pad.

03.jpg

Drugs are so amazing, men.

04.jpg

The supplies were a welcome sight for Cheetah and Turi.
They quickly set up another launch pad and a cargo pod.

05.jpg

A test launch was made.

06.jpg

Looks like it's gonna take one more jump for King Kike to reach his destination.
Elsewhere in Nigger-01 the 3rd pod is ready to be loaded.

07.jpg

Additional construction materials was loaded and launched.

08.jpg

The additional supplies enabled the construction of comms console and solar panel.

10.jpg

The comms console is an insurance. Should any attack comes to this colony, we'll call for reinforcements immediately from the Compact.

RK47

Patron
100 - Problems?
The third camp got hit with a severe blow.

01.jpg

Better get a heater up if we want to survive this weather.

02.jpg

Lack of winter clothing is also an issue but fuck it, we'll power through!
A refinery was constructed to get more fuel.

03.jpg

The third outpost have to rely on bush berries for now.

04.jpg

Elsewhere in Nigger-01, Bliblab gets into an argument with Anna and struck the woman hard.

06.jpg

Anna wasn't that badly hurt, just a few bruises.
But KKK palace has another tribal invasion to deal with.

07.jpg

08.jpg

How many times do they want to do this? This is hopeless.

09.jpg

The mortars missed their marks completely.
Fire begin to rage out of control.

10.jpg

But the defenses proved once again too strong for a bunch of spear chuckers to penetrate.

11.jpg

A few turrets did get destroyed, but they're easily replaceable.

12.jpg

A few wounded litter the battlefield, but there will be no one to save them.
The kike has more important things to do.

RK47

Patron
101 - Ash
3rd outpost begins to suffer from the Volcanic winter -

01.jpg

Makes you wanna patrol the Mojave, doesn't it?
The situation in Nigger-01 is less grim. Drugs flowed freely and the elements weren't so harsh.

02.jpg

Everything is going fine as well at KKK palace.

04.jpg

Really, we're fine! Nothing is wrong. Totally.
The diet of wild berries began to take its toll on camp 03.

05.jpg

Cheetah can't hold his guts in.
Otherwise, everything is fine.

07.jpg

Nothing wrong at all.

08.jpg

Absolutely. We're fine!

RK47

Patron
102 - The Love Comedy didn't work out
Jews can smell it in the air: the final phase of his plan is coming to fruition.

02.jpg

Just one more camp. And it's done. He can leave this forsaken planet behind!
He boards the pod and didn't even bother saying goodbye to Azira before beginning the launch sequence.

07.jpg

03.jpg

Elsewhere, Colony 03 is hanging on.

04.jpg

06.jpg

Jews arrived on Nigger-01 and quickly instruct his workers to load the next pod with fuel and materials.
He also radio'd AIDS camp to launch as well.

08.jpg

09.jpg

Turi and Cheetah stuffed themselves with berries and quickly hopped into the pod.

11.jpg

They're going to the tundras.

RK47

Patron
103 - Focused
Nigger-01 launches a supply pod and immediately construct and refuels another one.
Jews will board the next one and land at AIDS Camp.

01.jpg

Jews paces about in the forest, he can't contain his excitement.

02.jpg

The supply pod landed on AIDS camp with no one to claim it. This is fine.

03.jpg

Meanwhile Turi and Cheetah tries their best to survive until the next pod arrives.

04.jpg

Jew arrives at AIDS camp at night.
He pops a wake-up chem and begins to work on the next pod's construction and refueling process.

05.jpg

06.jpg

As he was about to board the pod his radio came to life.

07.jpg

:lol: Nope.

08.jpg

:salute:

09.jpg

He fills and fires off the supply pod to camp 04 - and begins construction of the next pod for himself.
Nothing will stop him now.

10.jpg

Cheetah woke to find supplies waiting outside his makeshift camp. He quickly pop a wake-up pill and begin to work.

11.jpg

12.jpg

RK47

Patron
104 - Long Live
The Launchpad #04 is ready, only the pod and fuel to go!

01.jpg

Jew finishes his pod as well at AIDS camp.

01a.jpg

02.jpg

He boards the pod and blasts off, leaving the camp behind.
Cheetah is almost done with the pod.

03.jpg

04.jpg

Pod is complete, and Jews arrive.

05.jpg

06.jpg

'Your Lordship, your ride is ready,' Cheetah bows.
'Excellent. Turi, fuccboi. Get into the pod with me. I'll find a good buyer for you in Glitterworld.'
'Milord, what about me?'
'You are free to do as you wish. Tell Anna that her daughter is now Queen of KKK. Farewell.'

07.jpg

Turisas and Jews step into the pod and the countdown commences.

08.jpg

'Have a safe trip,' Cheetah waves as he snorts another dose of yayo.

09.jpg

The trip was uneventful and once there, the ship was easily found and Jews secured a trip for both of them.

10.jpg

11.jpg

The End?

RK47

Patron
105 - Those left behind
Cheetah plans for a return trip.

01.jpg

His chances of survival alone is too low and building his own pod is the only safe way of reuniting with his friends.

02.jpg

Thankfully, Jews left enough fuel for a return trip to AIDS Camp.
Once there, he begins constructing another pod for himself.

03.jpg

Trouble struck when he failed and lost a significant chunk of steel to complete the pod.
Fortunately he can afford to scrap the refinery for steel. There's no reason to return to this shithole any time soon.

04.jpg

With the pod fueled up, he sets course for Niggers-01

05.jpg

'EVERYONE! I'M BACK! THE KING HAS ASCENDED!'
The colonists quickly gather around him and asked questions.
Anna is particularly pleased to learn that her daughter is the new ruler of KKK.

06.jpg

Fog and rainfall descends upon KKK Palace, eventually dousing the blaze, but not before large swathes of forests were burned to the ground.

07.jpg

A lone figure can be seen tending to the rubble amidst the rain fall.

08.jpg

Legend told of two gays and one feminine-named man crashlanding on this very ground, eventually growing into a famed band of ten till they left the planet. Theirs was a legend that will be repeated for many ages to come.
For the KKK Palace walls will never fall.

Roughly a year after Jews' Ascension, a string of mysterious deaths occurred in Glitterworld.
An elderly woman's pet shop was set ablaze, killing all caged animals and the owner inside. While a man selling ice-cream in a busy street intersection fell victim to a hit-and-run incident.

The end

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Jews! :argh:

Good alternate ending.

I assume the lady Jews took revenge on is Scrooge, but who is the ice cream dealer? Cleve, selling cones with micro issues?

RK47

Patron
Jews! :argh:

Good alternate ending.

I assume the lady Jews took revenge on is Scrooge, but who is the ice cream dealer? Cleve, selling cones with micro issues?

In 1991 I was working at an ice cream shop in New York for a while and I met this girl from the shop next door, very pretty and very nicely proportioned.

I was in the best shape of my life. I was training really hard three times a week and running on my days off with heavyhands and a weighted belt. My resting pulse was down to 36 bpm even when standing. I was about 220-230 lbs, somewhere in there.

One night in the ice cream shop, Roy Schneider (from JAWS) came in to get a cone and I served him behind the counter, he said to me when I handed him his change, "You know, kid, there's a lot of people in Hollywood who are not as good looking as you by half. You should really give my agent a call, he could put you on his books." The girl from next door was in the shop and she heard this and started giving me the eye once in a while after this every time she came over.

Now I had no girlfriends, no female friends and had not spoken directly to a female in like two years solid other than my mother when she came up on business and we had dinner. I often went out of my way to deflect any attention from a woman with a cold shoulder.

I had achieved this kind of stress-free calm in the midst of my severe, never ending depression and it was working a physical miracle in me. I knew any contact with humans outside of casual would get me stressed again and all discombobulated and throw off my physiology. Looking back, of course, I was right. My instincts were spot on in this regard. Despite my general sadness my body was growing muscle, my overall health was astounding and I didn't want to do anything to jinx it. I was sleeping ten hours a night and felt amazing all the time.

This girl kept coming into the shop for ice cream and giving me the eye. I just kept ignoring her. One day when I was talking about vitamins to the other people I worked with, she asked if I could go across the street with her and give her some advice on what supplements were best to take. I figured it was only polite and was not threatening to me.

So during my lunch break I went with her across the street. She created a lot of excuses to keep taking me by the elbow. The thrill was so powerful after years of not being touched by anyone I was shaking. Every time she did this it felt incredible. She bought the vitamins and she went back to work.

When I got back to the ice cream shop, the other girls who worked there told me that they should tell the girl from next door I was gay and was not interested. I asked them why they thought I was gay. They told me that they had always assumed I was gay because I was good looking and single and they never saw me talk to any women other than courtesy. I didn't know any of this - I told them I wasn't gay. They said that I must be crazy in that case. After that, the girls in the shop started giving me the eye a lot. They were no trouble to repulse, I didn't find any of them remotely attractive. I got to looking forward to seeing the girl next door when she came over. She always tried to speak to me but it was awkward - I had none of the skills essential to talk to women involving making up baloney and flirting. All I could talk about was ideas and information. I couldn't really "mingle," for the most part.

Nevertheless, she didn't give up. She kept trying. She was really beautiful and even somebody as alienated as I was would have a hard time not being attracted to her.

One night after the ice cream shop she waited outside until we closed. She asked me to walk her home. I did. At her steps she asked me if I wanted to come up for a coffee, but I was already getting scared and my instincts were telling me this girl was bad news, she was going to really hurt me first rate. I made up my mind to just be polite to her but even then I was not interested in sleeping with strange women just for the sexual pleasure. I told her this one night while I was walking her home. It was not that I was not sexual, it's that I wanted love or nothing.

This girl worked on me over the course of about a month. She was basically a wizard at telling me the exact things that almost nobody else would know to say to me. She told me that she had known from the first time she saw me that I was special like she was and that the two of us were lucky to have found one another in the world. She told me she didn't understand human beings and generally felt apart from them the way I did. This was all baloney, of course, but honestly this girl was pretty astounding at guessing the way to get inside my head. Nobody had ever quite done that before or since.

So one night, of course, I went up. It was incredible. The next morning I felt like I had been hauled up out of a well about a mile underground where I had lived my entire life and was seeing the sun for the first time. She told me she thought she loved me and I swore it was like that scene where the Grinch lifts the Christmas Sled.

Two days later, someone at the ice cream shop had told me she made a bet with another girl where she worked that she could get me into bed. She had said whatever she thought I wanted to hear and kept saying it. It worked. I'm not made of steel, after all. This other girl, who seemed to feel sorry for me, told me she had laughed at me after sleeping with me, saying I was good in bed but anybody could see I was a basket case as a human being.

The next day I had a return of one of my symptoms I had not experienced in maybe 8 years (?) .... catatonia. It is depression so powerful that you literally become paralytic and can no longer move, even when you decide you should. I lost the job at the ice cream shop when I didn't show nor did I answer the phone, I stopped paying rent on my apartment and I got an eviction notice. When I finally did start to move around again, I had violent bouts of vomiting and diarrhea. For the last time in my life, I wept and shook for long periods. I lost the ability to speak and I had to use feeble signals with my hands to gesture for things when I went out to the shops. I'd go to open my mouth but no sound would come out. It was like I could not work up the oxygen to push out my throat.

It took me about four months to recover my physiology and start to go to the gym again, but when I did I began to get better results than ever before. It was like the grief had actually cleansed me of my remaining humanity. Slowly I started to recover my calm again and my cortisol crept down until I could go a whole day without feeling stressed by anything. I got a decent job programming again where I spent most of my time alone with no other people around. I would generally heal up quite rapidly as long as I kept my zen-like calm together, no worry, no cortisol, no stress. A person like me could grow incredibly healthy under these conditions as long as I continued to avoid people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom